Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2005, 09:58 AM
New Fan

If Bosco's Really Leaving, Writers Listen Up!

Okay, I know I'm relatively new here...but I've been kind of unnerved by the possible exit of Jason Wiles from Third Watch...I'm sure many of you have heard my complaining...thank you for listening to my venting...

In the off chance that writers or assistants, or whatever, scan these boards to get fan reaction, I figured we could use this thread as a way to express how we would like the show to send off Jason Wiles...aka. Bosco...

Here's my requests...

Okay, so
Bobby : shot by a friend, dead
Taylor : Cut in half, dead
Lieu : burned, dead
Doc: : Went Crazy, still living
Jimmy : Transfered, still living
Kim: : Quit, still living

If Bosco leaves I would prefer he not die...mainly because he took four bullets saving his partner's life AND SURVIVED!!! It would be rediculous to have him die from a random bullet wound, or to be hit by a car or to heroically die in a fire...If that's how you wanted him to go, then he should have died saving Faith's life...

If Bosco just leaves the show, I wouldn't want to see him go nuts...that's just not Bosco...sure he's a little crazy, but that's in a good way...

I would much rather see Bosco finish off the season...so that we can see him tie up loose ends with Faith, I really want to see the conversation where she tells him she shot Donald Mann...

I would be happy with him not physically being able to return to the streets and perhaps getting a higher up job in a different precinint...what have you...I really don't know if he'd be eager to return to the fast pace anyway...with his problems with anxiety, his brother's death, etc.

So...if he is leaving...I would much rather see him exit by way of Jimmy and Kim... Still living and with his sanity intact...as well as a real conclusion between him and Faith...or at least leaving thiem in a good place so that Faith will bring him up in conversation with other people...like "Bosco's doing good, I saw hm last night"....or (and this may be wishful thinking) "Bosco's living with me now!"

So...that's my wishlist for Bosco's exit...
What's yours?
Old 01-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoelilyann
Okay, I know I'm relatively new here...but I've been kind of unnerved by the possible exit of Jason Wiles from Third Watch...I'm sure many of you have heard my complaining...thank you for listening to my venting...

In the off chance that writers or assistants, or whatever, scan these boards to get fan reaction, I figured we could use this thread as a way to express how we would like the show to send off Jason Wiles...aka. Bosco...

Here's my requests...

Okay, so
Bobby : shot by a friend, dead
Taylor : Cut in half, dead
Lieu : burned, dead
Doc: : Went Crazy, still living
Jimmy : Transfered, still living
Kim: : Quit, still living

If Bosco leaves I would prefer he not die...mainly because he took four bullets saving his partner's life AND SURVIVED!!! It would be rediculous to have him die from a random bullet wound, or to be hit by a car or to heroically die in a fire...If that's how you wanted him to go, then he should have died saving Faith's life...

If Bosco just leaves the show, I wouldn't want to see him go nuts...that's just not Bosco...sure he's a little crazy, but that's in a good way...

I would much rather see Bosco finish off the season...so that we can see him tie up loose ends with Faith, I really want to see the conversation where she tells him she shot Donald Mann...

I would be happy with him not physically being able to return to the streets and perhaps getting a higher up job in a different precinint...what have you...I really don't know if he'd be eager to return to the fast pace anyway...with his problems with anxiety, his brother's death, etc.

So...if he is leaving...I would much rather see him exit by way of Jimmy and Kim... Still living and with his sanity intact...as well as a real conclusion between him and Faith...or at least leaving thiem in a good place so that Faith will bring him up in conversation with other people...like "Bosco's doing good, I saw hm last night"....or (and this may be wishful thinking) "Bosco's living with me now!"

So...that's my wishlist for Bosco's exit...
What's yours?
I agree with you. He should leave in the end of the season and before that tie up loose ends with Faith. And have the conversation about she shooting Mann. I would actually like to see him returning to the streets and getting a higher up job in a different precinint... But I don´t think there is really time for that before the season ends , so I think I´m gonna go with the opinion you have...
Icon by neel luvs tony
Old 01-15-2005, 07:42 PM
New Fan

Anybody? Anybody?
Old 01-16-2005, 06:17 PM
New Fan

Does anyone else want to share how they would like to send him off?
Or is this too premature? Since we don't have an official statement?