Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

hehe yeah..when you see those pics you just CAN'T help but smile and go AWW...it's real!

purplestar
Old 05-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know...there so cute together.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina Aguilera Signs a Fashion Deal with Basic Box

Pop singer Christina Aguilera who recently tongued lashed celebrities who have initiated their personal fashion ranges, has herself signed a contract with an UK company to endorse a clothing line.

The “Dirty” and “You Are So Beautiful” singer, who had lashed out saying that it was strange for celebrities to bring out their clothing lines, has reportedly signed a multi-million dollar deal with Basic Box to allow them to use her name on their products.

"That's a very strange thing to say when she's got her own range coming out", a source was quoted as saying.

It annoyed a lot of people who've been working really hard on the clothes. Dealing with Christina has been very difficult, but she signed the contract", the source added.

Earlier, Aguilera had blasted celebrities for bringing out their own clothing lines and said she would never dream of launching her one as she believed it would look like her singing career was over.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina at WWE's John Cene Making the Video Set

Christtina was passed today on WWE Smackdown talking about how she was visiting the set with her two little brothers since they are really big fans of John Cena.

I thought that was very cool...since I love wrestling and Christina. Hey I'm mods at both boards...so like for one day they were both together.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's the hair I'm not a big fan of. I thought she was over that look.
Argh. Me too. Like the dress, but the hair and makeup aren't flying with me. In particular the makeup, its too red and too blue. But she does look deliriously happy which is wonderful to see.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait for her new album? LOL. I am on pins and needles here. Does anyone know if we are any closer to a confirmed release date?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Pictures: Singer Christina Aguilera performs the Disney song 'When You Wish Upon A Star' at Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration ceremony, at the Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California May 5, 2005.

Picture

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 4

She looks really nice there.

Last edited by Jordan23; 05-06-2005 at 08:56 AM
Old 05-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new pics Pat! She does look nice there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Have I mentioned that I can't wait for her new album? LOL. I am on pins and needles here. Does anyone know if we are any closer to a confirmed release date?
Yes, you have. LOL! I'm not sure when she will release the album but I'm pretty sure it'll be soon since she's been going to recording studios lately.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for pics!! Her outfit there is as cute as a button!!

CAN'T wait for her CD...come on!!

purplestar
Old 05-10-2005, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina Talks about New Single

Will Christina release her new Single very soon? She was interviewed after her performance at Disney Land and the reporter asked her when we can expect something new of her! She smiled and said that in near future she will come back with a new single! Its gonna be totally different and surprising! I hope my fans will like it as much as I do.

More:

Singer Christina Aguilera poses with Disney character Donald Duck during Disneyland's 50th anniversary party at the Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California May 4, 2005. The party was part of Disneyland's 50th anniversary "The Happiest Homecoming on Earth" celebration. Walt Disney, founder of the Walt Disney Company and visionary behind the creation of Disneyland, opened the park on July 17, 1955.

Christina Aguilera has gone back to her mousey roots - by helping Mickey Mouse and pals celebrate the 50th anniversary of Disneyland in the US.
The multi-million selling singer, who started her career as a Mouseketeer on the Mickey Mouse Club, was joined by supermodel Tyra Banks and Desperate Houswife Teri Hatcher at the celebrations.

But there was no sign of her old colleagues Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. The 1980s show gave the world its first glimpse of all three singers, who as well as presenting, regularly sang and danced their way through the show. But Mickey didn't have time to miss them as he was joined by some of Disney's other greatest stars to raise a toast to the Californian theme park.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Christina Pictures Leaving Disney Land

She looks cute.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Pics: Christina and Jordy Shopping for Video Games

Old 05-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks so much for those pics!!
she looks so cute, love the shoes from the Disneyland pics. and her hair does look a lot better when it's striaght and up!

can't wait for her new single..maybe in the next month or two?? ::crosses fingers::

purplestar
Old 05-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not so sure but I'm hoping this year.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hamasaku Restaurant with Family (04/16/05)

Love her outfit.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

New albumS?

Christina has been working on 2 new albums. The plan was to release her English album prior to her Spanish album, but she has revealed that both albums will be released on June 14th. Although the albums will be released the same day, she plans on promoting her English album first, then continuing to promote the
Spanish album.
The first single to be released off the English album is a track called "Dark Lady".

Source: Christinaonline.org