Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Kristin said she loves the movie is being made but she knows it's going to take years before production begins.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVJunkie22 (View Post)
I am sooo for this movie being made IF Kristin and Idina are cast... if not... I just don't know if I want to see it.
Agreed! If you watch interviews with these 2, they just seem so in touch with the roles. They had so much time to really create and make their characters become part of them. They are really proud of this show. And these 2 can sing like no other!

tumblr

Last edited by spicegirl_mel&makslover13; 02-22-2009 at 05:53 AM
spicegirl_mel&makslover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

I'm coming a little late to this thread i guess but i just have to throw out there IF they dont have Idina and Kristin there is only one other person for Elphaba in my opinion and that Lea Michele. She has the voice, the acting talent and seriously the girl just LOOKS like Idina, its kind of freaky how much they look alike.
Squeegee Beckeinhiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg i was just talking about Lea doing the role to a friend of mind lol

every time i watch Glee, i'm like shocked at how much she looks ,and even sounds a little, like Idina.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart (View Post)
omg i was just talking about Lea doing the role to a friend of mind lol

every time i watch Glee, i'm like shocked at how much she looks ,and even sounds a little, like Idina.
glad i'm not alone!

Example of how closely they look alike

Last edited by Squeegee Beckeinhiem; 09-20-2009 at 03:17 PM
Old 09-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Extreme Fan

^ That is an awesome picture. Idina should guest star in Glee and be like her long lost mom or something. Speaking of Lea, I heard she will sing Defying Gravity in Glee. Can't wait for that.

Maybe they can have younger actors when they were in college years and let Idina and Kristin play the older characters. Or maybe they can have cameo roles.

Anyway, some people are suggesting Kristen Bell for Galinda which is also a nice choice considering she can play perky characters and can sing (judging by Reefer Madness.)

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR WICKED!!!! But then I think it's still going to be an awfully long wait.
Mavericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by Mavericks; 09-21-2009 at 02:12 AM
Mavericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks (View Post)
^ That is an awesome picture. Idina should guest star in Glee and be like her long lost mom or something. Speaking of Lea, I heard she will sing Defying Gravity in Glee. Can't wait for that.

Maybe they can have younger actors when they were in college years and let Idina and Kristin play the older characters. Or maybe they can have cameo roles.

Anyway, some people are suggesting Kristen Bell for Galinda which is also a nice choice considering she can play perky characters and can sing (judging by Reefer Madness.)

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR WICKED!!!! But then I think it's still going to be an awfully long wait.
i would love Kristen Bell in Wicked.

and this is just an idea but what about Tim Burton directing in it, any thoughts? good? bad?

according to IMDB Wicked has a 2013 release, only two month ago it had a 2011 releaase so who knows
Sing like no-one's listening.
Live like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited by lynaem; 09-21-2009 at 02:54 AM
lynaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks (View Post)

I totally agree!
I think cameo's would be really cool to see too.
My dream cast(other then having the OBC) would be to have Lea Michele and Kristen Bell that would be amazing!

Last edited by Squeegee Beckeinhiem; 09-21-2009 at 02:23 PM
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

First let me say how thrilled I am that this will be a movie. Even if we have to wait several years for it to be completed. It still thrills me. I love the muscial (and the book) and think they'll be able to pull off a good movie.

Now, not to start a riot...but I highly doubt that Idina and Kristen will be cast as the leads. It jsut wouldn't make sense, since most of the movie takes place when they are supposed to be in their teens and 20's.

There are a ton of people out there that could handle the parts I think. Idina and Kristen were magical when they were on stage and I would love for them to have cameo's...but logical, as leads...I'm just not sure.

And, whoever mentioned that Idina should guest star on Glee?? Well, Kristen is going to be on there next week! It looks like it's going to be awesome!
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann (View Post)
First let me say how thrilled I am that this will be a movie. Even if we have to wait several years for it to be completed. It still thrills me. I love the muscial (and the book) and think they'll be able to pull off a good movie.

Now, not to start a riot...but I highly doubt that Idina and Kristen will be cast as the leads. It jsut wouldn't make sense, since most of the movie takes place when they are supposed to be in their teens and 20's.

There are a ton of people out there that could handle the parts I think. Idina and Kristen were magical when they were on stage and I would love for them to have cameo's...but logical, as leads...I'm just not sure.

And, whoever mentioned that Idina should guest star on Glee?? Well, Kristen is going to be on there next week! It looks like it's going to be awesome!
That won't start a riot i think a lot of people think that Idina and Kristin wont be the leads. They may not look their age but they sure don't look like they are in their early 20's.

Kristin on Glee is going to be BOMB next week! Crossing my fingers for Rachel's bio-mom storyline to come up so they can have Idina!!
Old 09-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Lea Michele would such a good choice for Elphaba.

I can't wait to see Cheno on Glee!
Old 09-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad im not the only one who thinks she would be a good Elphaba!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckeinhiem (View Post)
I'm glad im not the only one who thinks she would be a good Elphaba!
You totally aren't. I'd love to see Lea as Elphaba. She'd do fantastic!
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Really excited for the movie!
waterflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread