Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by **Benji's Trucka Hat**
i watched it for the 4th time today i cant get enough of it

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 03:59 PM
New Fan

Orli did an excellent job.Because Paris was exactly the man Orli played.My problem with him actually it's not Orli's fault but well when Paris and Hector said goodbye and all the things he said was "you are the best man i know" That's it????Hello???Idiot He's going to die because of you.And that's what you said.
Stargate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Stargate
Orli did an excellent job.Because Paris was exactly the man Orli played.My problem with him actually it's not Orli's fault but well when Paris and Hector said goodbye and all the things he said was "you are the best man i know" That's it????Hello???Idiot He's going to die because of you.And that's what you said.
to me the only person that really "won" during the whole story was helen

i mean she got it all
paris lost a brother
priam died but also lost a son
achillies died and lost Patroclus
hector died
Briseis lost achillies
Patroclus died
Andromache lost hector

just seems she didnt really loose anything out of this whole mess
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I know it's history, but I would have changed Acchiles' death scene. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!! In the moment Orlando (I mean, Paris) shoot the arrow to his ankle i started biting my knuckles. i swear i almost cried!!! And I definitively would not kill Hector. *sighs* but oh well... i guess i will remain in denial...
Dreamer who loves candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Passionate Fan

well.....i think that in the real story, achilles is killed by the gods...right?....but what the *****.....i almost cry too!!!!...i didn't want him to die like that....i wanted them to stay together, and have little babys!!!....cute little babys!!!....

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"

Last edited by *MaRiGoLd*; 07-02-2004 at 05:06 AM
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MaRiGoLd*
well.....i think that in the real story, achilles is killed by the gods...right?....but what the *****.....i almost cry too!!!!...i didn't want him to die like that....i wanted them to saty together, and little babys!!!....cute little babys!!!....
oh how the babies would be cute

i think i would change the scene when paris is supposed to fight for Helen. i dunno if paris was brave enough to take Helen he should have fought for her. he was all words and no action. but i guess thats just part of the story.

i kinda feel sorry for Orli though, he's never gonna get away from legolas, but i have to admit when he had the bow n arrow he WAS legolas. the way he acted and moved WAS legolas which is what i would change.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MaRiGoLd*
well.....i think that in the real story, achilles is killed by the gods...right?....
Actually in the real story Achilles is killed by Paris too.But right after Paris killed him someone else kills Paris as well.

Nagihan
Old 07-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just glad Hector and Andromache's baby wasn't killed off in the movie like in the book.

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Total Fan

yes we should be thankful to the director.It would have been too much

Nagihan
Old 07-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

i know there were a few times, one in particular when i wanted to jump through the screen and slap paris for acting like such a baby, that really frustrated me

oh and i wanted to romp achilles
Old 07-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Benji's Trucka Hat**
to me the only person that really "won" during the whole story was helen

i mean she got it all

just seems she didnt really loose anything out of this whole mess
she lost her husband! =o
JediBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 05:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nghn
Actually in the real story Achilles is killed by Paris too.But right after Paris killed him someone else kills Paris as well.
Oh thanx so much for that...i wasn't sure....my brother told me that achilles was killed by the gods....excuse, i'm off to kill him now...

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

In the Illiad, which is a compilation of fictional poetry, Paris shoots Achillies in the heel and the arrow is guided by the god Apolo, who is the protector of Troy, so actually, Apolo kills Achillies. The reason being in the Illiad is that Achillies tries to attack Apolo when Apolo is rescuing Hector from battle.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hmmm.Paris shot Achilles but Apollo guided the arrow.So who do you think is the real killer?

"The Gods envy us.Because we're mortal,because any moment may be our last.Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed.You will never be more lovely than you are now.We will never be here again." Achilles to Briseis
pure magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

The real killer is Achillies himself, if he would have stayed his a** back home, he would have lived a lot longer

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top