Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2023, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
Makes sense

I re-watched the first two movies this week and was in awe of how good they actually were. Cary Elwes and Leigh Whannell work so well together in the first one and Donnie Wahlberg is brilliant as the pissed off cop opposite Jigsaw in the second. None of the others measured up
I agree! Even though it's been a while since I watched them, I will never forget how good the first two films are. I like the third film too (and think after that is when the films really go to crap) but even the third one pales in comparison to the first two. I hated what they did to Amanda in Saw 3 after she became his apprentice, and then later on they have that Hoffman guy threaten her unless she kills that nurse. Even then, they also had her set up traps that are unwinnable. I think the latter films would of been better if they just kept Amanda as Jigsaw's apprentice instead of that Hoffman prick. I feel the first two films had the best traps and twist endings. The good old days! Now it's almost been 20 years since the first movie, which makes it even more ridiculous they are still making these. That must be a new record cause even though other horror films go down this road, I don't think the others have been going on for 20+ years. Oh, maybe Scream but it doesn't have as many films as Saw.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Celebrities

Saw X was really good and the frost 3 Saw movies were good too.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so, I thought they have all been trash since Saw 3.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

new thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top