Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just saw this movie, and it was much better than I thought it would be. Yes, I thought it was going to be a bit like a "dumb teen flick", and although it was a bit cliche at times, it was really good. I normally don't like Lindsay Lohan, but she was good in this movie. I love how they got the 3 women from SNL, which was awesome. I love Tina Fey, she's so cool.

Jonathan Bennett is really cute too .

Well, I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out
So why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Saw this movie Sunday night, and glad I did, cause I've been wanting to see this movie for a while. I thought the movie was genius, it wouldn't have been genius with out the wonder script by Tina Fey.... I laughed throughout the film espicially during the end, there's a few moments which are in the dream sequence which are hilirious througout the movie... A great start for Tina with a great movie script.... As for the acting in it I thought it was great. Lindsay Lohan Hollywood's next thing did a wonderful job as the lead role, we will be seeing lots more of the beautiful and talented actress... Also thought the the supporting actors were great too, espcially the plastics, and S.N.L. Alumni... I will totally be picking this movie up when it is released on dvd... I thought it was a lot better then most teen flicks out their today, it was a lot deeper and very funny while bringing up some good points.
Old 06-06-2004, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this movie it has just moved to the top of my list of fave movies!it rocks and great avies everyone!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tru-calling4eva
I love this movie it has just moved to the top of my list of fave movies!
yeah one of my faves of 2004 too so far..... good movie
Old 06-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

saw it and LOVED it!!! i was a HUGE snl buff and enjoyed seeing all the cast members! but where was jimmy fallon? ill have to see this movie again.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

this dvd will be mine, on the day it comes out

from http://www.dvdfile.com

Don't piss them off! The breakout hit of the year, the Mean Girls are going to hit DVD on September 21st, so hide your burn books. Paramount Home Entertainment will give this $85 million hit the special edition treatment, complete with anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround track, audio commentary with director Mark Waters and writer Tina Fey, featurettes, deleted scenes and the theatrical trailer. Retail will cost you $29.95.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow - that is suprisingly pricey. I'm sure it will be available for lower initially and I know there are a lot of features but still!
Old 06-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by summerbug
Wow - that is suprisingly pricey. I'm sure it will be available for lower initially and I know there are a lot of features but still!
oh don't worry, that won't be the actual price, at walmart and target you'll be able to get it for like 15 dollars or 20 dollars,.... thats just the marked up priced thing
Old 06-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Uh, I wanna watch it desperately, but it hasn't come out here yet. That totally sucks. Grrr. I've seen the trailer numerous number of times - it looks so funny. I can't wait until it comes into theatres here.
I love you.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Total Fan

I can't wait until this movie comes out on DVD! I sadly wasn't able to see it when it was in theaters, but it looks great. I've been reading the book that the movie was based on, very interesting!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm definitely going to be buying this one regardless of the price...
Old 06-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Yikeys: $30? That's a little steep. At least it's got extras on it. I'll probably just rent it a couple times instead of buying it.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

don't worry about the price listed on the new article Item, its only the highest possible price, its like for place's like Sun Coast Video

most places will have it for very cheap
Old 06-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

I loved this movie! It's my favorite! Tina Fey is awesome!
Old 07-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Loyal Fan

hi there really enjoyed this movie was quire refreshing for a change Lindsay is great and rachel McAdams plays a great Bi**h . it was just really fun

"You look good wearing my future"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top