Fan Forum Hero

The new James Bond movie release date has been moved from April till November
https://deadline.com/2020/03/no-time...gm-1202873876/

Avengers End Game was 3hr 2min ,

Last edited by Logan; 03-04-2020 at 12:18 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh That´s sad news Now we have to wait seven more months....
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I feel as though Oct/Nov/Dec are better months for Bond, and November will be here soon enough.

Last edited by The Shadow Strikes; 03-05-2020 at 08:14 AM
The Shadow Strikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Strikes (View Post)
I feel as though Oct/Nov/Dec are better months for Bond, and November will be here soon enough.
true
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I think it was a lose-lose situation for the company, because either way, people complain. They delay it, and many fans hate it. But if they hadn't delayed it, then people would be protesting that it is poor timing and would be a bad result for ticket sales due to the virus outbreak and the widespread panic surrounding that.

If it helps: The New Mutants (an X-Men spin-off) was supposed to come out in 2018. So at least y'all don't have to wait that long.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry but that doesn`t change anything. I`m still unhappy about the postponing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Sorry but that doesn`t change anything. I`m still unhappy about the postponing.

Well, Italy's on a complete shutdown right now. So the movie definitely wouldn't perform well in Europe, which would be a rarity for Bond movie.

The crew were logical about this, in money terms (and that's how they all think). People are being told to stay indoors if they have even the slightest cold.

Basically, the world is experiencing a widespread panic. But they claim it's better to be safe than sorry.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-11-2020, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the sweet smiley

I was so looking forward to see that moive next month so yeah it makes me very sad that I have to wait so long now....November is so far away...September would have been fine...or summer...
Old 03-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

It's been rumoured that may be a little more to the film being pushed back. It's a spoiler, so I want to say what it is, but trust me, if true, then it is a valid reason to push the film back to November.
The Shadow Strikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Strikes (View Post)
It's been rumoured that may be a little more to the film being pushed back.
They've been doing a lot of promo lately though, such as Daniel Craig on magazine covers, which usually happens when a movie is rapidly due out the same month.

Anyway for those who are miserable about the push-back, here's shirtless Daniel on GQ -

Quote:
@britishgq: “It wasn’t just recasting the role. It was a new century and a new era. It felt like we had to redefine.”
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG that picture of Daniel Craig Thanks for that! My sadness for the postponing doesn`t go away that easily but hey that picture is so hot!
Old 04-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://sybbie-crawley.tumblr.com/po...le-themes-1962
Old 05-22-2020, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful gifset
Old 06-13-2020, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

after watching Live and Let Die for the first time last night I definitely have the theme song stuck in my head
Old 06-16-2020, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that song!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top