Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that. Can`t wait to see the movie next year.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Brandon, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Karen/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

The Shadow Strikes - I’m sorry it took me so long to reply back but I hope you see this soon

about Die Another Day - I enjoyed it overall

the invisible car was a bit ridiculous/silly

what were your thoughts on Halle Berry’s character?

I feel like even if you’re not a Bond fan everyone’s seen/knows that shot of her coming out of the water so it was surreal to see that

the scene with Moneypenny at the end though was the best

I finally continued my Bond marathon last weekend with The World Is Not Enough

enjoyed it and the actress that played Elektra was pretty (I liked her as a character)

liked the theme song

lots of explosions in this one

I got sad when the car got cut in half

also liked Robbie Coltrane’s character and that last scene

so I’m officially done with the Bronsan era and moving back in time to the Dalton era

the Brosnan movies are coming to Netflix FYI on NYE here FYI

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-09-2019 at 07:20 PM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I... dislike Jinx, a lot. Which is a shame, because in most other films, I like Halle Berry. "Yo momma".

Honey walking up the beach is just one of those iconic moment, as you say, everyone knows about. However, I think Halle Berry looks better in a bikini. The way she walks up the beach...

Glad you liked TWINE too, that one has a lot going for it, and not much that I don't like. The Christmas puns get a bit much. lol

Dalton is my Bond, so i'm very curious to see your thoughts, good or bad.
The Shadow Strikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 05:21 PM
Total Fan

Dalton is my favourite too.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I'm completely put off the idea of watching No Time To Die, for the simple fact that I hated him with Lea Seydoux in Spectre

Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Had SP been the end of Craig's era, I would have been fine with them going off into the sunset. If this happened erlier, then I would have liked the books of YOLT and TMWTGG re-imagined. But we are too far into the Craig era for that to be possible, especially with the 3/4/5 year gaps between films.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Daniel Craig will be the first James Bond to have grey hair in NO TIME TO DIE

... It's called the aging process.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Gwen it´s called aging process. And with 51 it´s pretty normal to have grey hair.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Brandon, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Karen/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by My Kind of Crazy (Jen)~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-17-2019, 01:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Strikes (View Post)
Had SP been the end of Craig's era, I would have been fine with them going off into the sunset. If this happened erlier, then I would have liked the books of YOLT and TMWTGG re-imagined. But we are too far into the Craig era for that to be possible, especially with the 3/4/5 year gaps between films.
I kinda wish the Craig-era ended with Spectre now cause I loved that ending
Old 12-17-2019, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Brosnans hair was starting gray in DAD. If you look at his temples, you can see his hair graying a little.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Strikes (View Post)

Honey walking up the beach is just one of those iconic moment, as you say, everyone knows about. However, I think Halle Berry looks better in a bikini. The way she walks up the beach...

Glad you liked TWINE too, that one has a lot going for it, and not much that I don't like. The Christmas puns get a bit much. lol

Dalton is my Bond, so i'm very curious to see your thoughts, good or bad.
I actually meant Halle

M saying 007! at the end of TWINE is just so funny to me

I love the humor that TWINE and DAD end on

they made her first name Christmas just so they could make that joke at the end but when she was called Dr. Jones I thought of Indy

I will have to rank all the Bonds when I finish
Old 12-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I agree Gwen it´s called aging process. And with 51 it´s pretty normal to have grey hair.
What is it with tabloids? They make such a big deal outta nothing.
Old 12-20-2019, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s why I don`t read much tabloid articles.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

continued my Bond marathon with my mom last night with The Living Daylights

Dalton is sauve; I like him as Bond

he does humor pretty well

he has the suaveness of Brosnan and I guess like the more seriousness of Craig (there was one shot where he looked a lot like Craig)

this movie reminded me of Indiana Jones with the setting and the characters in the 2nd half of the movie

the opera/orchestra scene reminded me of Rogue Nation

loved the spy car especially with the lasers (it’s too bad they had to detonate it)

ah John Rhys-Davies who was in Raiders

I liked Kara

the villains were a bit OTT for me

some parts of this movie dragged on a bit for me personally but overall enjoyed it (first time my mom understood a Bond movie more than me)

License to Kill is up next 👀
Old 01-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Total Fan

Necros was a cool henchman. The fight hanging out the back of the cargo plane was insane.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top