Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Most bad-ass couple in the franchise

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-30-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So agree, and amazing GIFs! Thanks for those!
Old 07-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-06-2018, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Thanks for bringing these articles over

I had no idea that a spin-off for Dwayne's character had been planned
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 07-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news! I like Idris, so that will be interesting to see.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Vin Diesel and Jordana Brewster have always had sweet sibling scenes in these movies

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 07-26-2018, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

One of my favorite movie franchises ever. Love all of them.

Gwen I love the bad ass couples in this movie too. In fact I'm into bad ass couples much more
Old 07-27-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMikeTarzan (View Post)
One of my favorite movie franchises ever. Love all of them.

Gwen I love the bad ass couples in this movie too. In fact I'm into bad ass couples much more

Han and Gisele were amazing together, and I'm still mourning them
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 08-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Jason Statham on Hobbs and Shaw, His Character, and Helen Mirren | Collider
Old 08-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

i still miss Gisele and Han. rest in peace.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 08-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i still miss Gisele and Han. rest in peace.
Best couple in the series, by far I liked that they got such a tragic ending, because it made their characters and relationship even more epic.

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 08-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news! Great photo of Gisele and Han!
Old 09-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

President of Production Hiram Garcia on Seven Bucks Productions, ‘Hobbs and Shaw’, and More | Collider
Quote:
I also have to ask you about Hobbs and Shaw. I know this one’s been in development for a long time. What made David Leitch the right director? How is this going to differ from other Fast and Furious films?

GARCIA: Oh, man. Well, look, David Leitch, he is a phenomenal director, a phenomenal mind, just as a storyteller. It’s funny, one of the things that you automatically expect with David is unbelievable spectacle, special effects, stunts. He comes from the stunt world and he’s a great second unit director. He’s done so much great action, but his acumen as a storyteller and his ability to kind of dig into characters and craft these great narratives and these great journeys is so impressive, and we had so much fun just watching him kind of dig into this Hobbs and Shaw journey, and just bring so many great elements of digging into both the Hobbs character and the Shaw character, while also just having a natural instinct for comedy.

The banter between these two guys is going to be so fun. These two guys that just want to kick each other’s asses so bad the whole time, but you know, duty calls. It’s a lot of fun. When I told you that we kind of created that Hobbs character for Fast Five, there was always this goal of if we do this right and audiences respond to Hobbs, like we’re very fortunate that they did, we think that there’s an opportunity to spin this character off. And after the several movies that we did, it felt like the time was right after Fate of the Furious, and people really responded to Dwayne and Jason’s chemistry on screen and the fun that we started to find with them.

So I think what you’ll find in this movie that’s a little bit different is obviously there’s going to be elements that you’re used to seeing in the Fast and Furious world, but we’re starting to slide it. We’re definitely carving our own path. You’re going to feel the connection of the universes, but you’re still going to definitely feel that this a movie that stands on its own, that’s kind of forming its own unique path. And the chemistry of Dwayne and Jason together and what we’re planning for them to do, I think audiences are going to go crazy, because not only does the movie have all the elements that you typically would love from the Fast and Furious movies, like the set pieces and the action and intensity, but man, the comedy and banter of these two guys, those elements that people love from Lethal Weapon and Tango and Cash of just two guys that just get on each other’s nerves the whole time while they’re trying to save the world. It’s a lot of fun.

And so that’s prepping right now, and actually once we wrap Jungle Cruise, we’ll go right into Hobbs and Shaw, which will be shooting in London. So we’re really excited about it. The studio’s very excited about it, and I’m telling you, when you get to see what Leitch has planned for this movie and some of the crazy iconic wonders that he’s known for, people are going to lose their mind.

You mentioned Lethal Weapon and Tango and Cash, is the idea then to kind of have kind of that classic buddy cop vibe there?

GARCIA: Oh yes, for sure. Look, Hobbs and Shaw, they’re guys that you kind of started to feel it in Fate of the Furious, like even though they were kind of getting along near the end, they ultimately just want to kick each other’s asses, and they both feel that each one can win. So when you have that element constantly percolating between these two extreme outlets during this journey, it makes for explosive scenes and some great friction and comedy.

Quote:
Week 1 Hobbs & Shaw and Packers football life is good #hobbsandshaw @therock @jasonstatham @kmacnjo @aaronrodgers12 #gopack
Old 09-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news!
Old 10-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
DAY 1 and the evolution has officially begun.
Long awaited Fast & Furious spin-off movie, #HobbsAndShaw is electric.
My partner in heavy crime & fun @jasonstatham is lookin’ like $1million bucks and holdin’ it all down.
Our visionary & bad ass director @davidmleitch (just directed Deadpool2) at the helm and ready to evolve the franchise in exciting and fresh new ways.
And as always, our @sevenbucksprod president @hhgarcia41 capturing the dopest images thru his 📷 lens.
Keep crushing on that set boys... the man known as “HOBBS” will touch down in London in two weeks.
Pancakes, tequila and ass kickin’s 🥞🥃 on me.

#Day1
#TheEvolution
#HobbsAndShaw
Hobbs and Shaw: First Image Revealed as Filming Begins | Collider

Quote:
FIRST LOOK: HOBBS & SHAW.
We either gonna get along or we gonna get it on.
**** getting along 😈
Great first week of shooting our Fast & Furious spin-off, “HOBBS & SHAW” with my ace @jasonstatham.
We’re havin’ a blast disrupting the norm to deliver something fresh, cool, fun and bad ass for the fans.
#TheOutlawLawman
#TheInternationalSpy
#HobbsAndShaw SUMMER 2019
@universalpictures @davidmleitch
📸 @hhgarcia41
Dwayne Johnson Reveals First Look at Hobbs and Shaw | Collider
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top