Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 12:48 PM
New Fan

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) #1

Who's going to see this one? I'm a huge fan of Lindsay Lohan (sorry Duff) and am looking forward to this one coming out Feb 20th. Freaky Friday was awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing her jam again.
loveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm going to watch it with my sister cuz she's kind of a Lindsay Lohan fan. Frankly, I'm seeing it becuz of Lindsay Lohan too. If Hilary Duff was in this movie instead of Lindsay Lohan, I wouldn't bother. BTW, I saw the trailer of Hilary Duff's Cinderella Story. Is that coming out around the same time as Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen?
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

What is this movie about, anyway? I'm sorry but the trailers are just not so good. At first I thought maybe the girl WAS an actress or something, since she's always so glammed up, but now I'm not so sure.

I don't think I'll see this because I don't care for thr trailers. I have to say it doesn't look like it's going to be so good, but I'll watch it on DVD when it comes out.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Chippewa Falls Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

yeah I really wanna see this one... and I prolly will. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Can't wait to see this one. I love Lindsay's movies.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I've seen the ads everywhere - they looked contrived, but I don't know the actress, and she seems fresh-faced enough.

Besides, I kind of like teenage fluff movies, so I'll probably catch it (although I'll likely wait until it comes out on DVD).

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 01:45 PM
New Fan

It seems like Disney owns this girl. I mean she just did Freaky Friday and before that she did The Parent Trap. LOL. She's like Real Estate. But, in all fairness shes a good actress with alot of potential and she was great in Freaky Friday.
@LLST@R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 03:27 PM
New Fan

hey all:

yeah i think they moved up the date to feb since they have such rivalry going on-and duff's movie is coming out I think in may? Anywho, like lohan way better than Duff IMO-she's more down to earth.

From the commercials I've seen it's about a girl that wants to become an actress and ends up moving from NYC to a normal school where she has to prove her acting-do you all agree?

Definitely excited about it-and hope it will highlight her true acting ability like you all said from Freaky Friday and Parent Trap [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson:
<STRONG>What is this movie about, anyway? I'm sorry but the trailers are just not so good. </STRONG>
I agree with you. I have no idea what this movie is about. The promos tell nothing about the storyline.
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, although I have to agree that the trailers for it haven't been all that informative..
Lindsay Lohan is a great actress, IMO anyway..

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 04:14 PM
New Fan

it's sort of hard to get the jist of it-but I'm looking forward to seeing it-it's sort of got a "Clueless" type feel to it-which seems fun.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

SYNOPSIS: Based on Dyan Sheldon's novel, this is the story of a teen who's convinced that her home city revolves around her until her family packs up and moves to the suburbs. There, she finds herself competing for attention because another girl has already staked her claim as the school's center of attention. Result is a sharp and comic battle for adolescent bragging rights.

Credit, www.movieweb.com

Full Length Trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney...een/large.html

(Quicktime required)

I agree that the trailers are not very telling for this one -- Which is suprising, coming from Disney and its intended target audience.

I agree that Lindsay Lohan is a better actress than Hillary Duff -- Who is suffering from overexposure any way you put it. That and her walking out on Disney just because she thinks she deserves more money for "Lizzie Maguire" that started her entire career by the way? Oh, how quickly they forget...

The fact HD can sing is the only thing that, in my opinion, has kept her on the radar because given her limited acting experience (including LM, Agent Cody Banks and others) she's just another young starlet in a sea of a hundred others just like her and who may in fact be more talented than her.
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I probably won't be seeing this. Lindsay Lohan annoys me.

icon by poordeadturtle
Kawaii_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't like Lindsay Lohan. I remember seeing her on Punk'd and thought she was rather bratty. And she was irritating in that Parent Trap remake. And, in general, I think the movie looks kind of stupid. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

icon credit
alli balli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 05:20 PM
New Fan

really? I think she's pretty cool in comparison to the other teens in her ranks-she's pretty for one-has a decent singing voice-and seems to be very much herself-fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] IMO of course-but if you're into that than I think it makes you enjoy it-besides she went with Jack Osborne to the Grammy's which I think is cool.
Reply   Post New Thread