Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ethan embry is such a cutie, I loved him in Cant hardly wait too along with my baby Seth Green as Kenny. " Why y'all gotta waste my flava? Damn! "
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

All of these quotes are hilarious!!! Especially the Happy Gilmore and Vegas Vacation ones

I think my fave would have to be TOMMY BOY!!!

Tommy: I left a message.
Richard: Really, what number did you call?
Tommy: Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...
Richard: I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?
Tommy: It was a cordless.

Tommy: Where are we gonna take the deer?
Richard: I dunno, the vet?
Tommy: You take dead animals to the vet?
Richard: Why not? I'd take you to the vet.
Tommy: Yeah I'll take you to the... Um...
Richard: Got that?
Tommy: Shut up.

Michelle: Listen you little spazoids. I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep. I swear that your mothers will cry when they see what I've done to you.

Richard: No way that just happened. My car is completely destroyed.
Tommy: I've seen some crazy stuff in my time, but that... was... AWESOME. Oh, sorry about your car, man. That... That sucks.

Tommy: Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little coat

Richard: And, the life vests, these you might need. But what are the chances of us hitting a lake. If my money says anything, it's gonna be a mountain.

Richard: Ok, here is Tommy, he's gonna help me with my little spiel here. Tommy is a Scorpio, he likes biking and he's never been laid.

Richard: Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
Stewardess: I don't think so...

Tommy: Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks. I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel INTO A GODDAMNED BRIDGE EMBUNKMENT.

I could keep going on and on and on, but I will stop
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dude, Tommy Boy is a great movie too! I loved Chris Farley and David Spade together in movies, Black Sheep was also another good movie of theirs

Mike Donnelly: I'm just dandy, I got a bowl of chocolate pudding in my underpants.
Steve: We didn't have any chocolate pudding.
--
Steve: This is great I never win at checkers.
Mike Donnelly: Well, it's kinda easy to win when you NEVER MOVE YOUR BACK ROW!
__

[Steve comes back sprayed with a fire extinguisher]
Mike Donnelly: Whoa, what happened to you? Did you fall into some mud or something?
Steve: Yeah, I did. And now I'm gonna be famous because I'm the only one in the world who knows where you can find *white* mud.
My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

TOO funny God I miss Chris Farley.

Another fave would have to be My Cousin Vinny

Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on? You think they're okay?
Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing around. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A ****in' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask you, do you give a **** what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?

Vincent Gambini: Ok, you can help. We'll use your pictures. AH! These are, I'm sorry, these are going to be a help. I should have looked at these pictures before. I like this, uh, this is our first hotel room right? That'll intimidate Trotter. Here's one of me from behind. And I didn't think I could feel worse than I did a couple of seconds ago. Thank you. Ah, here's one of the tire marks. Could we get any farther away? What, did you shot this from up in a tree? What's this over here? It's dog ****. *Dog ****!* That's great! Dog ****, what a clue. Why didn't I think of that? Here's one of me reading. Terrific. I should've asked you along time ago for these pictures. *Holy *****, honey, you got it! You did it! The case cracker, me in the shower! I love this! That's it!

And of course, the Ace Ventura movies!!!!

Ace Ventura: If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer.

Ace Ventura: I have a package for you, sir.
Man: Sounds broken.
Ace Ventura: Most likely; I bet it was something nice, though.

Ace Ventura: Why do you care about de dolphin? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

Ace Ventura: I have exorcised the demons... this house is clear.

Ace Ventura: Holy testicle Tuesday.

Ace: There's someone on the wing! Some... THING! I'm sorry, what were you saying

Ace: I'll have you know that I have the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose. Throw it. I DARE YOU!

Ace: It is the mucus that binds us.

Ace: Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. And you must be the Monopoly guy!
[whispering]
Ace: Thanks for the free parking!

Old 05-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

SMOKIN

The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love My cousin Vinny, have you ever seen The Great outdoors?

Oh I love Ace Ventura movies especially the first one!

Pinhead-
My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

So many good quotes and pics!

Ace in a tutu was great

I have seen The great outdoors a long time ago with John Candy in it, that guy was funny. Sad to see that he died also Chris Farley

Yay for the Cone heads

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I liked Coneheads. I thought it was hysterical when Belthar taught a condom was chewing gum.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, that was funny

John- Im sad also that John Candy is dead, he was a funny guy. I liked him also in Space Balls, Once upon a crime, and Nothing but trouble
My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

I never saw The Great Outdoors Which is odd, cuz I LOVE them both.

Jenny ~ I loooove your avie!! SOO cute!

omg, Spaceballs is soooo freakin funny!!!

Dark Helmet: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! The kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

Dark Helmet: Out of order? F UCK! Even in the future, nothing works!

Minister: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness Princess Vespa, daughter of King Roland going right past the altar, heading down the ramp and out the door!

Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by ass holes!

and the whole Spaceballs video scene is a classic. "When will then be now?!"

ooh! I thought of another good movie! Groundhog Day!

Phil: Come on, all the long distance lines are down? What about satellite? Is it snowing in space?

Phil: Ned, I would love to stay here and talk with you... but I'm not going to.

Phil: This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.

oh Bill Murray..
Old 05-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

You have alot of good taste in movies

Those quotes from Spaceballs are great!

My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta love space balls. I love when the go watch the tapes. The start watching the past and then watch the now and finally get to the part they want. LOl that whole movie is great.

Also in dumb and dumber, I love this quote - Lloyd Christmas: We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!" I love that scene.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

great quote! I remember watching that movie at your house too
My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I ended up watching Whatever it takes last night and I loved Colin Hank's character Cosmo.

Floyd: I remember playing football back in the day
Cosmo: Back in what day?
My LJ
Old 05-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Man where is everone? Comedy is like the best genre ever besides horror, im suprised no others are posting on here, lol.

Here's some pics/quotes for Cant hardly Wait

Denise: Besides, I heard that song was about his dog.
Preston: It's not about a dog. It's about a woman named Amanda. Who the hell names their dog Amanda?
Denise: My cousin had a dog name Samantha.
Preston: Shut up about the dog, OK?

Kenny Fisher: 'Sup, ladies? Yo Jana, wanna dance?
Jana: I'm allergic.
Kenny Fisher: You're allergic to dancing?
Jana: Yeah.

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread