Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. They are good together. I just read about Ben Affleck & George Clooney potentially being in a movie together after Affleck has been in a film directed by Clooney. Clooney's reponse was in part about Affleck: "He's a foot taller than me! He makes me look like Mickey Rooney when I stand next to this guy."

"I think it would be too much sexy for one screen," Clooney added. "Because he's a one-time sexiest man." George Clooney was in ''Out of Sight'' with Jennifer Lopez & that film did do solid at the box office, though I have yet to watch it. Clooney was in films with Brad Pitt though, but if he thinks that Affleck is too sexy for them to be in a movie together that's his choice.

Thanks for posting that pic.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Clooney's reponse was in part about Affleck: "He's a foot taller than me! He makes me look like Mickey Rooney when I stand next to this guy."
That's funny because I don't think Ben ever really looked that tall until he built the muscle up for Batman. I remember him with the Pearl Harbor cast and Josh Hartnett looked quite a bit taller than him.

To be honest I miss the 90s and the era where the main actors were Pitt, Edward Norton, Tom Cruise, Ben etc. They were much more talented separately than most of the actors today combined. People actually worked hard back then. Now, they rely on CGI or woke nonsense to get them through big action films.

Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. I would say that ''The Firm'' & American History X'' are 2 of my favourite films of those actors in the 1990's. Ben Affleck's to me most notable or best performances were mostly after 2000 that I have seen. Affleck is 6'4''. Clooney is 5'11''. They are both taller than me.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

American History X is one of the all-time greats The two Edwards worked so well together.

I mostly remember Ben in the 90's for Shakespeare in Love - he deserves so much more credit for this role because he was hilarious! Made it worth watching to be honest. Plus, that's the set where he started dating Gwyneth Paltrow, I think.

clip from The Last Duel starring Ben, Matt Damon + Adam Driver [ alert ]

Gwen
Old 10-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

These are two are definitely making up for lost time! It's nice that they don't feel the need to hide it or anything. Live life to the fullest:

Gwen
Old 10-15-2021, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

and wow yeah, their chemistry is palpable... Like, damn. Just loved up on the streets

Gwen
Old 10-23-2021, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Ben is happy, Jen is happy -- "life is good"

Gwen
Old 12-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

These two are really hitting me right in the feels PDA after Thanksgiving hols -

Gwen
Old 02-08-2022, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Ugh, I adore these two - J-Lo on the cover of People talking about her and Ben (and her movie with Owen Wilson, 'Marry Me') ~

Gwen
Old 02-09-2022, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Well, this is heartbreaking / obvious / insightful all in one:

Quote:
Jennifer Lopez is offering insight about why her and Ben Affleck‘s relationship ended in 2004.

The couple faced intense media scrutiny constantly, and particularly, JLo was the subject of some really disgusting commentary.

“It was brutal,” JLo told Rolling Stone about the scrutiny she faced. “It was brutal. It’s one of those things that you bury very deeply so you can move on and get about your business.”

About their 2004 split, she said, “It’s funny because Ben and I were together, and we were so in love. It was one of the happiest times of my life. But also, there was this other thing happening where we were being criticized, and it really destroyed our relationship from the inside out, because we were just too young to understand at that time what were really the most important things in life.

Some of the disgusting comments she faced were an episode of South Park labeling her as a “mean-spirited bitch” and a Conan O’Brien sketch that used stand ins to portray her and Ben. Conan said his “script intern” was portraying Ben and their “cleaning lady” was portraying Jennifer.
source: Rolling Stone via Just Jared

Gwen
Old 02-10-2022, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

IG post first 2 slides, how she still looks at him after all these years and him carrying the bags

Gwen
Old 02-14-2022, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Ben and Jen star in 'On My Way' remix video that Ben directed (video on Vimeo, at the source)

Quote:
“Content is queen,” she wrote. “In the spirit of that, I am going to share something very special and personal with you that normally that I would only share with my inner circle. It's an early Valentine's Day present from Ben. Watching it made me think about the journey of true love, it's unexpected twists and turns, and that when it's real, it actually can last forever.”

She added, “This seriously melted my heart.”

Gwen
Old 02-14-2022, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that they were at the Super Bowl yesterday. Plenty of celebs were there as it was in L.A.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Yes, this is them at the event! (swipe to second and fourth slides for videos):

Gwen
Old 02-16-2022, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Ben and Ana De Armas get physical in Deep Water movie teaser

Gwen
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top