Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2003, 09:37 PM
MST Manager

Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vincent was excellent in the CI finale. I really enjoyed seeing the vulnerable side of him. This may be one of my favorite episodes for him.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

He's so great in this finale!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 06-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

i found a new home! i love this actor and this detective....i always searched for a L&O forum.

He always seems to remember or recall something that brings the case to light. I hope they delve deeper into his past next year.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

He's a great actor, I liked him in "MIB" and now when I watch him on "CI" I call him him bugman! hehehe. thanks for the pics guys! I can't wait for next season, I can't believe I missed the fianle!! oh well.
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 07-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sunday's episode was the rerun ConMan or it centered around the con artist who was running by the name of Peter DuPonte.

At the end..thats when the lovely L&O decides always to give you something small about Detective Goren's upbringing. The DA was telling him how the victims didn't see themselves as victims but saw the perp as the victim...and then turned to him and said "don't tell me you too are feeling sorry for him"....and thats when Detective Goren stated that all children want a mother and a father who care for them. I am figuring that by the end of the summer maybe i will have become the detective and see what it is about this part that i love so well. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 07-07-2003, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Im Mel
I love Vincent D'Onofrio.
I love him in Criminal Intent but I also love him in MIB he's brilliant.

Mel
Old 07-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Passionate Fan

agreed!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

DO you all recall seeing him in L&O when he was pushed from the subway platform and was waiting to see his girlfriend before he died...that was one of the best performances ever on L&O.
Old 08-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

I like how Goren always analyzes things to the littlest point.

Anyone have any favorite or not so favorite scenes?

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 10-12-2003, 04:54 AM
New Fan

I am looking for L&O seasons 6-9, if you have these please email me at rhoda.elatm@centrelink.gov.au
Old 10-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

i like vincent too.. i think he has a very nice voice.law and order ci is awesome.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Linkin Park fan always!
Old 10-29-2003, 12:25 PM
New Fan

Virgo I suggest you get that dvd from Barnes and Nobles it contains great episodes hand selected by dick wolf himself. Most of them are Jack McCoy episodes with Jamie, Abbie and unfortunately one Serena.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all... I'm Bethy and I just found the Law & Order board (I'm a little slow). But I just love Law & Order:CI and more specifically Vincent D'Onofrio. He's so intense, I just love watching him get in peoples faces and picking at people until they crack.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dommie:
<STRONG>DO you all recall seeing him in L&O when he was pushed from the subway platform and was waiting to see his girlfriend before he died...that was one of the best performances ever on L&O.</STRONG>
Actually that was an episode of Homicide: Life on the Streets entitled The Subway. And yes it was definately a fabulous episode and Vincent blew me away (yet again) with a fantastic preformance.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 11-23-2003, 02:04 PM
New Fan

Hi'all

You are absolutely right Sway4829.
The episode was 'Subway' on Homicide: Life on the streets and he was great in it (as usual) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] .
He was even nominated for an emmy for outstanding guest actor in a drama series in 1998 but unfortunately lost to John Larroquette (for guest starring in 'The Practice' which, I have to say, was also a very good performance).
Old 11-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sway4829:
<STRONG>Hey all... I'm Bethy and I just found the Law & Order board (I'm a little slow). But I just love Law & Order:CI and more specifically Vincent D'Onofrio. He's so intense, I just love watching him get in peoples faces and picking at people until they crack.

Actually that was an episode of Homicide: Life on the Streets entitled The Subway. And yes it was definately a fabulous episode and Vincent blew me away (yet again) with a fantastic preformance.</STRONG>
hi bethy, welcome to the law and order board.. i myself havent been posting on this partricualr board but since someone told me theres also a law order fanforum board,i been coming in here if not to post then to read.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yes vincent is my favorite law and order actor. i think he plays the part very well.
Linkin Park fan always!