Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd love to see a SVU/CI crossover! To watch Vincent D'Onofrio and Christopher Meloni team up together would be fun [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and Alex and Olivia would be an interesting pair. If they did crossover I see Goren and Munch butting heads a lot though... I don't know why, but I just don't see them meshing well.

You know awhile back Vincent D'Onofrio was on The View and he talked about how there was plans to have a miniseries that crossed over SVU and CI (maybe the original too, I'm not sure) and it was going to be about a terorist attack in New York City and it was suppose to start filming in of September 2001, but then 9.11 happened and obviously they decided not to do it.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 01-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

aww [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] thats a shame, that would have been soo cool to see!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i love seeing characters mix with others-the drama is soo much more in the characters reactions!hehe [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
'Law' Helps NBC Arrest ABC on Tuesday
Wed Jan 7, 4:33 PM ET
By Cynthia Littleton
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - ABC had a solid performance from its Tuesday 8-10 p.m. comedy block, but a big bounce at 10 p.m. for "Law & Order: SVU" gave NBC the nightly win among adults 18-49.
... at 10 p.m., "Law & Order: SVU" jumped from its "Good Morning Miami" lead-in to post the biggest viewer and demo numbers of the night with an average of 15.3 million viewers and 6.0/15 in adults 18-49.
Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
The article is longer, I've cut out all the sentences that do not specifically mention SVU.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

yah for svu! it should be no1 for that night all the time because its a damn great show!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 04:19 PM
Total Fan

Tonight's episode:
Hate
Detectives investigate the rape and murder of two Arab-American women who were trying to improve relations among Muslims, Jews and Americans.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know who the person tonights episode was in memory of is? I wanna say the name was Kevin C. McGill or something like that, but then again I only saw it for a few seconds and could be way off.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Old 01-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Total Fan

I had no idea who he was either then I found this: Mourners Recall Victim of Southampton Crash

Essentially, he was a chef for L&O:SVU & L&O:CI
Old 01-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for sharing that. I thought maybe it was a friend of Christopher Meloni's. I remember reading awhile back that he lost one of his best friends in 9/11 and I noticed last night that his character mentioned losing a friend in 9/11 and I thought maybe they incorperated it into the show sort of. Sort of a out there idea but it's all I could think of, it didn't even occur to me that it could be someone who worked on the show behind the scenes. Thanks for setting me straight.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Old 01-16-2004, 03:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

do you remember sn1 this ep:A killing leads to a case in which the murderer is someone who stalks his victims ... and Stabler fears that a combative Benson is the next target(tv tome)
you know where that richard guy killed the lawyer and was then after bensen...well that repested on foxtel and i still hate that guy i wanted to slap him down!! but i love the really close bond between stabler and bensen in that ep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]so many great scenes and i love the first time round wen you watch it you think bensen is at the park chair alone but really she called for backup, so unexpected but fantastic!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

i am so happy there is a thread for law and order:svu..i absolutely love this show.i watch it every night on the usa network and watch it on tuesdays on nbc at 10:00. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i love the detectives.they are soo good.the acting is great.i love christopher meloni.b4 i started watching law and order.i watched him on OZ...thats when i fell in love with him.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Total Fan

Does anyone know who played Aiden on the episode, "Families"?

He looks so familiar.

And was that Spencer Treat Clark as the dead girl's younger brother?

:: laughs :: Yes, many questions, because imdb.com hasn't updated anything yet.

I thought the episode was very good...very powerful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 02-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

According to TV Tome, Aidan Connor was portrayed by Patrick Flueger. You can find his profile at imdb.com here.

Such a hottie - it's all in the eyes.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:59 PM
New Fan

i'm a huge fan of law & order suv. tape it every week and watch the re runs on usa. great show. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

i just want to know did anybody see the episode when det.benson and det.cassidy were together??
Old 02-23-2004, 01:11 AM
New Fan

i love law and order: svu. i watch it everyday on usa. too bad dean winters isn't in it anymore.