Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Addicted Fan

It's working now. I wasn't able to get in at first either.

How did you vote?

I voted "not guilty" because the "victim" kept changing her story and the defendant didn't.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Total Fan

Hooray, it worked

I voted 'not guilty' also for the same reason that you did.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

I've always been a fan of law and order but I've recently jumped up the ladder to extreme fan of SVU. Unfortunately, I've missed more episodes than I like and I'm lost on one story line. I know that Stabler and his wife aren't together any more...and this was pretty recent. When did this happen and why? I'm just really curious because his status as a husband and father has always played a part in the show.

Also, does anyone know where I can get transcripts to the episodes?

~~~~
I totally agree that the reason SVU is so great is the great chemistry between Stabler and Benson. You can tell that they trust each other implicitly and although they may have their differences they never hold it against one another. Very few other partners on the show work as well as they do together. I also love how Elliot calls Olivia "Liv". It makes me giggle every time because it's so cute and such a personal name.
Since USA doesn't show any of the episodes in order, I've noticed that the consistency in the characters hasn't changed drastically. Sometimes when a show has been on for awhile, the main characters change in a way (but not in a developmental sort of way). It's like the actors have been playing the character for too long and it becomes stale. But with SVU, after 5 years they still have the same passion that was there in the beginning. It's so refreshing.
Kate #144
SOD
Kate & the Star Whores
Dreams are like paper. They tear so easily. ~ Gilda Radner
icon by unknown

Last edited by dizzy_izzy; 12-15-2004 at 04:24 AM
Old 12-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy_izzy
I've always been a fan of law and order but I've recently jumped up the ladder to extreme fan of SVU. Unfortunately, I've missed more episodes than I like and I'm lost on one story line. I know that Stabler and his wife aren't together any more...and this was pretty recent. When did this happen and why? I'm just really curious because his status as a husband and father has always played a part in the show.

Also, does anyone know where I can get transcripts to the episodes?

If you go to the Tvtome.com board, there's apparently someone who'll send you transcipts, if you e-mail and request.

And right on, with the Benson/Stabler chemistry. I was indifferent to the show last year, but my roommate got me hooked, and it's mostly because these two click sooo well.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much!
Kate #144
SOD
Kate & the Star Whores
Dreams are like paper. They tear so easily. ~ Gilda Radner
icon by unknown