Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30:
<STRONG>

Personally, I don't like her. She doesn't quite... mesh with Goren the way Eames does. With Eames and Goren, they kind of balance each other out, whereas Detective Bishop can't do that. The chemistry isn't there.</STRONG>
i dont like det. bishop that much either. i agree i think that eames and goren work alot better together.
Linkin Park fan always!
Old 11-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love your sig. line!
Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
I didn't catch the explanation for Eames' pregnancy. Whoopsies.
Yeah, I somehow missed that too. Hmm... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 01:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know why CI isn't new this next week. I watched SVU tonight and saw that it's going to be new. Is there something special on Sunday night or something? On an up note the rerun they'll be playing is one of my favorites (then again I could say that about a lot of them). [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone else notice that in last Sunday's episode, Happy Family, when Goren was in the doctor's office, he was playing a gameboy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 04:14 PM
New Fan

In my personal opinion Law & Order: CI is the best yet. There is something about Detective Bobbie that makes that show rock. It could be because he is hot and all. For now that is all I have to say.

[ 11-26-2003: Message edited Vivien08 ]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30:
<STRONG>Did anyone else notice that in last Sunday's episode, Happy Family, when Goren was in the doctor's office, he was playing a gameboy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I did notice that! LOL my friend and I were watching it and I was just like, 'is that a gameboy?' Gotta love Bobby.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Old 11-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There is something about Detective Bobbie that makes that show rock. It could be because he is hot and all.
Hey Vivien08. I agree that Goren definetely makes the show what it is. Can you believe that Vincent D'Onofrio doesn't think he's good looking? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
I did notice that! LOL my friend and I were watching it and I was just like, 'is that a gameboy?' Gotta love Bobby.
Agreed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just thought it was amusing that he's all serious, questioning a possible suspect, and you can hear little Tetris beeping. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

bballplayer30 I just downloaded that VDO interview yesterday, I thought that was so funny! I liked what Conan said, too. Something to the effect of 'that sentence ruins more fun for me.' Good sig.

For those of you that missed the pregnancy explanation - don't feel bad. The entire scene was only, like, 1 minute long. But it was cute, Goren looked really deflated when he realized that means he would have a temporary partner. Personally, I'm counting down the days to when she comes back. It can't be soon enough.
Old 11-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Sit in the Circle [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Actually, I downloaded the clip yesterday too.

Do you know what episode it was that Eames announced that she was pregnant? I was hoping to try and catch it on a rerun.
Old 11-27-2003, 11:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm pretty sure that the announcement was made in the first episode of the season. If not the first than very soon afterward, because you could tell from the first episode she was pregnant

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Old 12-01-2003, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, it was the season premiere where they said she was pregnant. The first 3 episodes were filmed right after they finished filming last season so whatever stomach she had in the premiere was (pretty much) the same stomach she had at the end of season 2, it was just that now there was an explanation for it. From the math that someone else did they said she might've been pregnant as early as last season's "Cold Comfort."

She was in more than three episodes (four?) before Bishop took over so whether she filmed a full episode after hiatus or it was just wrong information I don't know. Judging by the size of her stomach I think it was wrong. She did come in to film the quick appearances she has in the current episodes just a few weeks before she gave birth, though.

But whatever. I ramble. Sorry if this sounds too know-it-all-ish. I had to piece this info together from many different sites and comments so I just figured I'd pass it along.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But whatever. I ramble. Sorry if this sounds too know-it-all-ish. I had to piece this info together from many different sites and comments so I just figured I'd pass it along.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aw, no, thanks for the info.

Here's a nice picture I found:V. D'Onofrio [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Mark your calendars...

I just read that the next new episode will air Dec. 28th.

I was a little surprised to hear that, I wasn't expecting one until mid to late January.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Old 12-06-2003, 05:39 AM
New Fan

Hey all, I'm new here, so glad to have found this forum, CI is my total fav show! Would anyone be able to tell me where they found that Conan clip with Vincent? We don't get Conan where I live, but I'd love to see it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darkassassin:
<STRONG>Hey all, I'm new here, so glad to have found this forum, CI is my total fav show! Would anyone be able to tell me where they found that Conan clip with Vincent? We don't get Conan where I live, but I'd love to see it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey there! Welcome to the board. I looked around and there are some Conan clips here: http://www.alonelybeautifulgirl.com/vdo/conan/index.htm

That site has some clips from some other shows Vincent has been on too so you might want to look around.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]