Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sit in the Circle
lol, I wrote that! Shipper or not, a lot of people want Eames to be the one to do her in. Stuff like that just brings people together.
Indeed it does.

I missed last night's episode. Sounds like it was confuzzling.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sway4829
The crazy lady's baby died before she gave birth and it stayed in her and calcified?
Yep. It's known as lithopedion, or "stone baby", and it's extremely rare. Usually it happens when mothers don't have access to the proper medical care to find out why they haven't given birth yet, although some women haven't even known they were pregnant.

Gross. Or "upsetting" or whatever... I feel bad for those women who it's happened to.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:42 PM
MST Manager

I never even heard of that condition before this episode.

Wow.

A person can learn something new every day...
Old 11-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Total Fan

I keep missing CI. Arrrrgh. I've got so much crap to do and it's almost always supposed to be done during one of my shows.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30
...when she got back from maturity leave.
Um, maybe maternity leave?

It's a easy mistake

Does anyone think they would ever have Alex/Bobby 'get together'?

And I want Nicole to die too. They've played that card already. It's not like she's some arch nemesis or anything. I mean she keeps on getting caught...
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 11-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

HEY..VINCENT is SICK????

Actor Vincent D'Onofrio Back in Hospital

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Vincent D'Onofrio, star of ``Law & Order: Criminal Intent,'' was back in a hospital Tuesday after fainting for the second time in a week.

D'Onofrio was hospitalized for two days last week when he fainted after rehearsing a strenuous scene that included climbing for the New York-based NBC drama. He had been expected to return to work Tuesday.

But he fainted again late Monday at his New York home and returned to the hospital for further observation and testing, series spokeswoman Pam Ruben Golum said.

Initial tests did not reveal any health problems, she said.

``He's in good spirits and producers are optimistic he'll be released soon,'' Golum said Tuesday.

Series producer NBC Universal Television Studio said D'Onofrio, who plays New York police Detective Robert Goren, was not in ill health before he fainted the first time.

11/16/04 20:40
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

No one really seems to know what's going on with VDO's health, other than the fainting. I seen a clip on CNN, or one of those channels, that mentioned something about him suffering from a condition (which, to me, sounded a lot like Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder) having to do with the stress caused by the elections. Apparently he was NOT a Bush supporter.

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta
Does anyone think they would ever have Alex/Bobby 'get together'?

And I want Nicole to die too. They've played that card already. It's not like she's some arch nemesis or anything. I mean she keeps on getting caught...
No, I don't think we'll ever see Alex and Bobby fall in love. I think the closest we're going to get is from the undercover moments--and from well written fanfic. As much as I want to believe sometimes that it's possible (cuz hey, they said it would never happen on the X Files, too, and look what happened) it's a L&O show, and they have a reputation for not allowing much room for character development. ...I hope the ending at least allows for the possibility, though.

ITA, with the Nicole comments. I think she started out as a worthy opponent, but it's getting old and the more she's on it, the less it matters. She's obviously losing her touch. And almost every episode this season has had Bobby getting too close to the case/villians in one way or another, so it's not like I'm really impressed anymore that he's riled up by Nicole. Who says she's the only one who can effect him like that? Or maybe--and here's a big idea--maybe we can see a case that effects Eames in a big way, or doesn't she have any feelings? I mean, I know it's VDO's show, but the lack of personal development on her part is glaring--and that's after I allow for the L&O-brand detachment.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

well darn..i missed yesterday's epi

but i guess i will catch it next weekend on USA..

latest on his health today state he was released for the diagnosis of exhaustion. thanks for telling the thread what you have heard too about his condition.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

I don't think I would want a romantic Bobby and Alex storyline. I mean, it's possible -- the original L&O did it with Jack and Claire -- but I don't think that's what L&O is all about. Adding romance between two main characters would be complicated, even if it's just offscreen and a few moments here-and-there kind of thing, and I don't think they would ever try it on CI.

Like Sit in the Circle said, creators of The X-Files said they would never get Mulder and Scully together and they did, but The X-Files delved way deeper into the character's personal lives and that's what the show revolved around. Law and Order doesn't work the same way, because it's not so much about the characters. Just my two cents.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:34 AM
New Fan

Katherine erbe

this woman rocks so much. For those of you old enought to watch "Oz" check out her episodes BTW she is married to Beecher, Chris Meloni's Be-otch. She ruled in "The Addiction" with Lili Taylor...Man...I love actressess...there are so many brilliant ones...Katherine Erbe, Annabella Sciorra, Alexsis bleidel, et al
Old 12-06-2004, 03:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Re: Katherine erbe

Quote:
Originally posted by mickeyitaliano
this woman rocks so much. For those of you old enought to watch "Oz" check out her episodes BTW she is married to Beecher, Chris Meloni's Be-otch. She ruled in "The Addiction" with Lili Taylor...Man...I love actressess...there are so many brilliant ones...Katherine Erbe, Annabella Sciorra, Alexsis bleidel, et al
Actually Katherine Erbe isn't married to Lee Tergesen (Beecher), she's married to Terry Kinney who played McManus on Oz. But you're right, Katherine was excellent on Oz as Shirley Bellinger.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky