Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2022, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's too bad cause for BSG she had to go I have my problems with my favorite show but that's not 1 of them

She in was True Blood where she was sexy been years and never finished it but believe she had an interesting 2nd season of a character

Alex one of my favorite TNG episodes was actually when she was "invisble" just like a fellow Romulan cause some type of phrase connection Enterprise had with a Romulan ship actually one of my favorite ST characters is from DS9 related to Kira another Bajorian
Old 02-19-2022, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys. I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.
Old 02-19-2022, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Possible cold developing here but am alright where its a "Hockey Day" 1st game ending and 2nd is TBD found the channel that its "suppose" to be on

Also a little bit of "standard avatars" couple for DCEU and a full set of 5 for celebrities but didn't feel like touching "Books/Writing"
Old 02-19-2022, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are okay too.

Hi, Sarah! I'm glad your headache went away and you're feeling better.

Well, I still wish you got more sleep. Why didn't you fall asleep until 1:30am?

You're getting a cold? I'm sorry. I hope it's not too bad. What hockey game are you watching? The Flyers aren't playing again until Monday, but I honestly don't know why I bother. This season is done.

Do you remember anything of the original BSG? "Commander" Cain in the original was a man, played by Lloyd Bridges, and he was more of a General Patton/McArthur-type, and very gallant. I'm surprised that Michelle's Cain went so insane. I was actually hoping Starbuck would pull the trigger on her.

I do remember her character in True Blood. A "Maenad" or something. True Blood went off the rails for me after season 4, though.

I'm sorry, I barely remember any of the TNG episodes. I only watched that show until season 4. I was barely watching the final three seasons, although the show did get very good near the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Michelle Forbes is cool. In both BSG and TNG. Very sexy too. Though BSG's ending ruined that show for me forever. It's one of those shows I can't go back to, like Merlin.

Hi, sum1! I hope you slept well.

I agree, sum1. I think the writers of BSG just didn't have an ending in mind, and you'd think they'd have planned that out a bit better. I was expecting something along the lines of War of the Gods from the original series, with Count Iblis making a return or something. And don't get me started on Merlin. What they did to Morgana was unforgivable. And sabotaging her and Arthur like that was just stupid.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex have a cold seems the headache last night was a precursor to it

Am over on Heroes for sports and I can understand not knowing what am talking about for TNG

I don't remember that much

That's one of my "rants" not in the mood to outline my BSG "rants"
Old 02-19-2022, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Sarah. I hope you feel better soon. Take some medicine for it and rest. You've just come off of chemo, so you wanna be careful.

I know, I saw you there. I replied to you on the Heroes board.

Well, like I said, I stopped following Star Trek TNG after the 1990 season. After my dad moved us out of the house I grew up in to that big house he couldn't afford, and he lost his job, went bankrupt, and we had to move out of there to a smaller condo, and then had to leave that place after three years and I've been stuck in this crummy apartment ever since, well... my TV habits changed a lot. I lost interest in Star Trek after that. I got into The X-Files instead.

Oh, you don't remember much of TNG either? It's funny, the early 1990s still seems like yesterday. So do the 80s. I wish I'd have done a lot of things differently now that I know what I know.

Ranting on BSG? Sorry. I have a lot to rant about as well. I expected better from Ronald D. Moore after all the great work he did on Star Trek.

BSG always broke my heart. I was really upset when the original got cancelled in 1979 after only one season.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh its been about a month since finished Chemo

Was taking BSG from 1978/1980 [right?] where remember quite a good amount of TNG

Yea I still love much of reboot by Moore but do have my issues even if consider it Top 3 fave shows
Old 02-19-2022, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, if a cold isn't gonna affect you then that's good.

Yeah, original BSG. But I was also talking about the new one as well. I couldn't believe the new BSG didn't bring back Count Iblis. War of the Gods was the best two-part episode of the original series. You could tell that it influenced a LOT of the reboot series, especially that stuff with the "angelic" Six and Baltar, and the Final Five.

Well, I'd remember TNG more if I watched more reruns, but I got disappointed by the direction that Star Trek took after Deep Space Nine. I actually got into Babylon 5 instead, and DS9 completely ripped off B5. I mean, it was straight-up plagiarism.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gonna reply to all that tomorrow flipping to just Heroes
Old 02-19-2022, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay. I'll wait.

Just so you know, I'm eating my dinner, so my replies might be slow.
Old 02-19-2022, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes its 2-1 going into 2nd period and yes Toronto is still very much in the game
Old 02-19-2022, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome. I do know that the Blues made the score 3-2, though. I hope the Leafs can come back.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tied going into 3rd
Old 02-19-2022, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was tied. The Blues scored again in the 3rd. 4-3.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Deep Space Nine was better than Babylon 5. And the original BSG was pretty weak. Their version of Starbuck was unbearable.