sounds good Sarah, pretty reassuring.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel so too
Old 10-25-2021, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Big to Sarah.

Hi, Alex.

Rita, any news on your health? Worried about you.

I've been doing some long overdue Buffy rewatching. Back in the day I used to hate half the characters, but now I'm totally tired of hating Buffyverse characters. Most of them feel like old friends now. All is forgiven Angel, etc. The one person who I'll never forgive is Whedon himself, because he seems to have put a lot of people through hell making those shows. Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) spoke out about it, and Amber Benson (Tara) and Michelle Trachtenberg (Dawn), and a lot of the other people involved (SMG, Boreanaz, Marsters, etc) came out in support of them. I deduced this about Joss from clues 18 years ago. The show was great, the man is not. Statements by cast and crew on the matter:
https://www.tvguide.com/news/7-shows...-peacock-hulu/
Old 10-25-2021, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sum at least after my emergency appointment seems my doc isn't concerned, changing my seizure meds up from 250mg to 275mg
Old 10-25-2021, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Rita! I hope you're feeling okay. Keep us updated on your health as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Thanks just sucks that its raining, might have to taxi it which is alright cause estimated $30 both times related to there and back it'll be the first time officially using my "medical transportation" I get monthly from "welfare" which is the best describe of what I get

---------Ended up bus both ways, ended up being light drizzle

Got my 3rd vaccine shot also my disability application is in the mail

She's not that concerned with the headaches, she's increased seizure medication from 250mg to 275mg with how I've had what she calls "small seizures" related to don't fall or zone-out/blackout

So overall she's keeping the MRI date without moving it up
Hi, Sarah! Well, it's raining here as well. Figures, since I'm now on my first day of vacation. I'm glad you get paid and get free transportation for your checkups.

Is your vaccine shot for Covid-19?

Okay, that is reassuring, Sarah. I'm glad it's nothing serious, although I'm sorry you have to endure those mini-seizures."

Let us know how the MRI goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Big to Sarah.

Hi, Alex.

Rita, any news on your health? Worried about you.

I've been doing some long overdue Buffy rewatching. Back in the day I used to hate half the characters, but now I'm totally tired of hating Buffyverse characters. Most of them feel like old friends now. All is forgiven Angel, etc. The one person who I'll never forgive is Whedon himself, because he seems to have put a lot of people through hell making those shows. Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) spoke out about it, and Amber Benson (Tara) and Michelle Trachtenberg (Dawn), and a lot of the other people involved (SMG, Boreanaz, Marsters, etc) came out in support of them. I deduced this about Joss from clues 18 years ago. The show was great, the man is not. Statements by cast and crew on the matter:
https://www.tvguide.com/news/7-shows...-peacock-hulu/
Hi, sum1! I hope you slept well.

Awww, well thanks. I actually used to feel the same way, only when the shows were on. After a while, though, I felt the same way, like they had become old friends and all of the stuff that annoyed me about the shows while they were on(I felt like they catered too much to a hip audience) I now feel some nostalgia for. Makes me once again wish I'd have appreciated the 90s more than I did.

I agree, Joss Whedon is not the guy I thought he was. I knew nothing of him, I just liked his writing and his direction, but he really needs an attitude adjustment. He hasn't done anything irredeemable or anything like that, but he still should take a look in the mirror and try to improve himself and not be such a jerk.
Old 10-25-2021, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh thought you still worked tomorrow?

Yes I get $95 transportation allowance a month

Yes the shot I got today was 3rd/booster Covid shot being getting the flu shot in about 2 weeks

Yes the "mini-seizures" are annoying
Old 10-25-2021, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope, I took my vacation starting tomorrow. I'm off until November 6th.

That's awesome. I'm glad you don't have to worry about transportation.

I see. I'm not due for a booster until November, but I have to wait until my job has the Moderna booster available.

I'm sorry. Did the doctor say they'd subside at all?
Old 10-25-2021, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea the one I got was Pfizer of the booster where my first 2 where moderna didn't bother to wait just got it done cause doc had signed the paper with today's date and was already at the hospital

She's increased my anti-seizure from 250mg's at bedtime to 275mg's just hope don't have to go back on the steroid where have had a few since the surgery both before and after she took me off the steroid
Old 10-25-2021, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dp

Going to bed ttyl during your vacation

Last edited by crash landing; 10-25-2021 at 06:03 PM
Old 10-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Sarah. Fan Forum went down right after I posted. I think it may have caused your double post, I don't know.

Oh, so you got the Moderna and then the Pfizer? I wasn't aware that you could mix and match them. I thought if you got the Moderna then the booster had to be Moderna.

Okay, well I'm glad you got it done.

Ugh, well I hope you don't have to be on that medication all the time. I mean, is that permanent or temporary? I hope you don't have to go back on the steroid either. I was on medication once and it made me a raving insomniac.

Okay, Sarah. Sleep well and goodnight! TTLY
Old 10-26-2021, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Now that you are on vacation hopefully we get more chances to post together

I do think caused the double post too

Yea its fine to mix the type of vaccine at least up here it is

This medication assuming is permanent but not sure about the dosage level think right now its trying to find the right mg

Totally could have slept better woke up a lot
Old 10-26-2021, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I agree, Joss Whedon is not the guy I thought he was. I knew nothing of him, I just liked his writing and his direction, but he really needs an attitude adjustment. He hasn't done anything irredeemable or anything like that,
I don't know about that. Read the article I linked too. Michelle Trachtenberg says he wasn't allowed to be alone with her because of his behavior. That suggests he did something pretty bad. She was a kid back then.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh that's awful
Old 10-26-2021, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I don't know about that. Read the article I linked too. Michelle Trachtenberg says he wasn't allowed to be alone with her because of his behavior. That suggests he did something pretty bad. She was a kid back then.

Really? I know that Tractenberg did say that, but I figured it was because it was verbally mean and abusive, I didn't know if there was anything more than that.

I don't think you posted the right link, sum1. That link is to a TV Guide article, '7 Shows Like Friday Night Lights If You Like Friday Night Lights.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Now that you are on vacation hopefully we get more chances to post together

I do think caused the double post too

Yea its fine to mix the type of vaccine at least up here it is

This medication assuming is permanent but not sure about the dosage level think right now its trying to find the right mg

Totally could have slept better woke up a lot

Hi, Sarah! Yep, I'm on vacation so hopefully we'll have more time to talk.

You don't think so? Because I know FF crapped out last night while I was posting with you and Dave on the Heroes board.

Okay, well I guess I'll just ask my pharmacy what to do. They might have the Moderna booster by the time I'll be eligible for one.

Oh, so you'll have to take this stuff for the rest of your life? Well, I just hope the dosage isn't too much so that you'll be comfortable, at least.

I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I hope you can get better sleep tonight.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hoping so should be around for 2-3 hours cause have to run a dehumidifier cause of all the rain plus damage like baseboards and inside the walls so trying to get 2-3 hours of that nightly. 7pm-7am is the cheapest for hydro

Oops actually thought crashing caused the dp

That could be -- is everyone eligible cause think here its just certain people cause of my cancer obviously was eligible cause of the weakened immune system

Assuming but not sure if the monthly 5-days a month of chemo pills will go on for rest of life no idea yet there