Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   X-Men (https://www.fanforum.com/f135/)
-   -   X-Men News, Media & Websites #7: Because we've already given up hope, but let's pretend that we haven't. (https://www.fanforum.com/f135/x-men-news-media-websites-7-because-weve-already-given-up-hope-but-lets-pretend-we-havent-63249615/)

crash landing 08-17-2022 05:47 AM

Its fair to be at that point where am with you :nod:

wickedrum 08-17-2022 01:53 PM

there should be lots to watch for us if they do it right

Butterfly85 08-17-2022 09:07 PM

I'm looking forward to The X Men in the MCU. Especially to see Gambit, and Storm and Rogue done right. They were all wasted and made weaker in the Fox films IMO.

PhoenixRising 08-18-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedrum (Post 107045310)
there should be lots to watch for us if they do it right

Good luck with that. ;) :lol:

crash landing 08-19-2022 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (Post 107048068)
I'm looking forward to The X Men in the MCU. Especially to see Gambit, and Storm and Rogue done right. They were all wasted and made weaker in the Fox films IMO.

Uh huh :thud: that's truth if ever there was truth to be told :lol:

dragonfire 08-19-2022 01:45 PM

So there are rumors that after Secret Wars the X-Men will take over the MCU so to speak.

It would make sense with them already taking back the comics, animation, merchandise, etc. etc.

PhoenixRising 08-19-2022 07:43 PM

That's ironic, since the X-Men were in the Secret Wars in the comics.

dragonfire 08-25-2022 08:44 PM

She-Hulk episode two spoilers.

Spoiler:

PhoenixRising 08-26-2022 12:53 AM

Thanks, dragonfire. :) You posted that in the other thread. :lol:

dragonfire 08-26-2022 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 107099070)
Thanks, dragonfire. :) You posted that in the other thread. :lol:

No problem. :) I know. :lol:
Spoiler:


Oh, yesterday when I was in Wal-Mart I saw something that made me happy.

X-Men action figures. :) I was going to get Wolverine but I put him back for the DC action figures. Maybe next time.

PhoenixRising 08-26-2022 06:12 PM

Thanks for that, dragonfire! :)

Oh, but we won't get Wolverine vs. Deadpool, though? :P :lol:


That's cool! :) And you chose DC over Wolverine? :eek: :nono:

dragonfire 08-27-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 107103549)
Thanks for that, dragonfire! :)

Oh, but we won't get Wolverine vs. Deadpool, though? :P :lol:


That's cool! :) And you chose DC over Wolverine? :eek: :nono:

No problem. :)

I don't know. :P :lol:

Thanks. :) Well, there are reasons why I did. They also had Havok & Sabertooth so it was hard to decide which X-Men figure I wanted. :lol:

Then of course Wolverine didn't have the retro 80s look like Superman, Batman, Darkseid, and Green Lantern, and while Wolverine cost 24$, Superman, Batman, Darkseid, and Green Lantern each cost 10$ so while I paid more I also got more as well. :shrug:

PhoenixRising 08-27-2022 07:16 PM

Ah, I see. :) Then I approve, dragonfire. :) Retro 80s Wolverine is the only Wolverine. :lol: You should get the retro 80s DC characters. Although, Hal Jordan was Green Lantern in the 1980s. :P So was Guy Gardner.

dragonfire 08-28-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 107109152)
Ah, I see. :) Then I approve, dragonfire. :) Retro 80s Wolverine is the only Wolverine. :lol: You should get the retro 80s DC characters. Although, Hal Jordan was Green Lantern in the 1980s. :P So was Guy Gardner.

Thanks. :) I don't think that's the only Wolverine. :lol: Yup. Thanks for telling me.

PhoenixRising 08-28-2022 05:01 PM

New thread: https://www.fanforum.com/f135/x-men-...them-63265036/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.
Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.