Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He looks so buff
Old 09-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still feeling the effects of over excitement over the prospect of meeting Hugh. I was so thrilled he said he will sign every fan's autograph after his play. I am so sticking around afterwards!

ETA: Hugh demonstrates again why he is such a humble man. He just posted this on twitter. My Uncle is a firefighter and paramedic so I am so thrilled that Hugh honors what they do. One of my favorite quotes from him is that he doesn't view his job as an actor as being more important than a elementary school teacher's job or anybody else's job:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
Cool pics, I saw this last night, that huge pool table was hilarious I'm not liking his shaved head tho
It's growing back. It will be normal length soon enough. He's not shaving it again. And people were kind of mean in some of the YouTube comments, but Hugh has been undergoing skin cancer treatments on his face plus he doesn't get to sleep much so he gets a pass for his looks at the moment. Still adorable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace
He looks so buff
He does.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 09-11-2014 at 12:35 PM
Old 09-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man Hugh is amazing love that twitter, love the pictures and really hope his interview makes it onto YT cause not going to be able to watch it by midnight, and NBC wont like me cause I'm Canadian
Old 09-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

It also touches me that Hugh found it in his heart to publicly honor the people who died during the 9/11 attack, especially considering he is not American and did not to my knowledge live in NY at the time it happened. I remember it like it was yesterday. One of the most tragic days for my country.

And this is really sweet. A few days ago, Hugh surprised customers who were at the coffee/tea/chocolate shop he owns in NYC - for his Laughing Man nonprofit in which all of the proceeds go to charity. And he and his mom passed out goodies to the customers that went that day.

https://twitter.com/livelaughingman/...52639031357440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
and really hope his interview makes it onto YT cause not going to be able to watch it by midnight, and NBC wont like me cause I'm Canadian
Awww

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 09-12-2014 at 12:36 AM
Old 09-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
Guys, I might get to meet Hugh Jackman! He did indeed say that for anyone who goes to his play and sticks around, he will sign autographs for them. I had bought my tickets yesterday morning!
Sounds exciting! I hope you get to meet him too. [

Quote:
And this is really sweet. A few days ago, Hugh surprised customers who were at the coffee/tea/chocolate shop he owns in NYC - for his Laughing Man nonprofit in which all of the proceeds go to charity. And he and his mom passed out goodies to the customers that went that day.
Very nice! I didn't know he owns a coffe/tea/chocolate shop in NYC.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

You're in luck, Sarah! This website posted Hugh's entire Jimmy Fallon interview from Wednesday night. It has all 3 segments.

Watch Hugh Jackman Talk Sleeping During The River, Joan Rivers & More | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com

And then after watching that, you can see this hilarious video that Hugh and Jimmy posted on their twitter today. Hugh followed through with his joke from Wednesday about Aussies never leaving when you invite them over and he crashed Jimmy Fallon's show on Thursday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Sounds exciting! I hope you get to meet him too. [
Very nice! I didn't know he owns a coffe/tea/chocolate shop in NYC.
It is one of Hugh's charities. He supports poor farmers in third world countries by buying their coffee beans, herbs, and cacao ... and has helped bring these farmers and their families out of poverty. Then he sells their products via his coffee/tea/chocolate company, endorsing the farmers like Dukale who he is helping... and I think 50% of the profits go back to the farmers and villages to sustain them and then the other 50% goes towards charities for sponsoring sick children and helping provide a good education to children who otherwise wouldn't have it - both in the U.S., Australia, and 3rd World Countries. Hugh is an excellent business man and devoted to using that skill to help others in need. Here is a link to Hugh's Laughing Man website: Laughing Man - ALL BE HAPPY! It is something that is very dear to him.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 09-12-2014 at 12:36 PM
Old 09-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you get to meet him TC! Its always a good idea to hang around after shows and see if you can talk to them
Old 09-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About 4 yrs ago i flew into New York for the day ! We went to see Keifer Sutherland in a play, after each show he spent like 10 min signing autographs taking pictures! Glad Hugh is doing this! Yes we got a autograph / selfie ( before they were called that ]
Old 09-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wonderful, Matt
Old 09-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Matt, it's wonderful that you've met Kiefer Sutherland!

I keep forgetting that he sang at Joan Rivers' funeral. Thanks for the vids, I'll watch them when I have more time.

Quote:
It is one of Hugh's charities. He supports poor farmers in third world countries by buying their coffee beans, herbs, and cacao ... and has helped bring these farmers and their families out of poverty. Then he sells their products via his coffee/tea/chocolate company, endorsing the farmers like Dukale who he is helping... and I think 50% of the profits go back to the farmers and villages to sustain them and then the other 50% goes towards charities for sponsoring sick children and helping provide a good education to children who otherwise wouldn't have it - both in the U.S., Australia, and 3rd World Countries. Hugh is an excellent business man and devoted to using that skill to help others in need. Here is a link to Hugh's Laughing Man website: Laughing Man - ALL BE HAPPY! It is something that is very dear to him.
Wow, this is so wonderful!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. I missed a lot here.

HMMM. Hugh in a black Tee and his arms.

I love Hugh's humor and facial expressions.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hugh is such a nice guy. He replied to these fans on twitter yesterday:

Old 09-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh thanks for the links for his interview on Jimmy I'll watch them this week when I'm home
Old 09-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Hugh just makes me smile. I hope he is as nice as he seems if I get to meet him. He seems to care about others so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
Oh thanks for the links for his interview on Jimmy I'll watch them this week when I'm home
You're welcome! Hope you like them. They are funny. Especially when Hugh crashed Jimmy's show the day after.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh he's going to be so nice and amazing if you meet him hope you do