Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2021, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, dragonfire. sum1 should like that.

Wait, Johnny's Skrull wife is still around? What was her name again? Illyria? Llyra? I can't remember. So she's back and posing as his new girlfriend, and he has no idea? Man, she can't give him up, can she?

The MCU can go
Old 07-27-2021, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for that, dragonfire. sum1 should like that.

Wait, Johnny's Skrull wife is still around? What was her name again? Illyria? Llyra? I can't remember. So she's back and posing as his new girlfriend, and he has no idea? Man, she can't give him up, can she?

The MCU can go
No problem. Like what? The Strange 2 rumor?

Well, like I said I could be very wrong about that. I read it was Llyra. Maybe. I guess not but it seems after Doom found out what Johnny did I think maybe Doom got Johnny back by having it where Johnny can't flame off.

Ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
Spider-Man Promo Teases No Way Home Is Peter Parker’s Biggest Journey
Sony releases a new spot for Spider-Man: Homecoming & Spider-Man: Far From Home hyping Spider-Man: No Way Home as Peter Parker's biggest ...
https://screenrant.com/spider-man-3-...journey-video/

Quote:
Screen Rant
It's Time for Marvel to Resurrect Spider-Man's Gwen Stacy
By far the best-known variant is Gwen Stacy as Spider-Woman, or Spider-Gwen. Hailing from a universe in which Gwen is bitten by the radioactive ...
https://screenrant.com/gwen-stacy-ma...man-true-love/
Old 07-28-2021, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

To hell with Gwen Stacy.
Old 07-28-2021, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with sum1. I'm getting sick and tired of Gwen Stacy. The real Gwen died back in the 1970s, so why keep this up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. Like what? The Strange 2 rumor?

Well, like I said I could be very wrong about that. I read it was Llyra. Maybe. I guess not but it seems after Doom found out what Johnny did I think maybe Doom got Johnny back by having it where Johnny can't flame off.
No, the Moon Knight news.

Ah, Llyra. Thanks. Oh, so you're not sure? And Doom took away Johnny's control of his flame?
Old 07-29-2021, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree with sum1. I'm getting sick and tired of Gwen Stacy. The real Gwen died back in the 1970s, so why keep this up?

No, the Moon Knight news.

Ah, Llyra. Thanks. Oh, so you're not sure? And Doom took away Johnny's control of his flame?
I know.

Oh, ok.

Yep. No problem. Yes. I think so.

Quote:
Den of Geek
Marvel's Black Widow Digital, DVD and Blu-ray Release Date ...
You can buy Black Widow via digital from August 10, and physically on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD from September 14. And here are the special ...
https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/bla...onus-features/
Old 07-29-2021, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, dragonfire. Yes, sum1 is a big fan of Marc Spector, Moon Knight.

Oh, did you hear that Scarlett Johansson is now suing Disney for releasing Black Widow on Disney+ at the same time as in theaters because its lack of success hindered her own salary percentage of the income? She was set to make money off of the movie and the second week drop-off cost her a lot, and now she's actually suing Feige and Disney. I think that's hilarious.

Oh, and sum1? I think you'll like this most recent scene from The Avengers involving a mental battle that Jennifer Walters has with her most recent She-Hulk incarnation. I saw this while I was browsing around. The People vs. She-Hulk. It's a mental battle where Jen takes back control from her Hulkier self. I like how she asks all of her other past versions of herself if this musclebound downer is what they really want to be after everything Jen has done and how far she's come, reminding everyone of how much of a fun character she used to be. I like how she says she used to be more laughs than a barrel of Deadpools. She's right.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-29-2021 at 04:52 PM
Old 07-29-2021, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, dragonfire. Yes, sum1 is a big fan of Marc Spector, Moon Knight.

Oh, did you hear that Scarlett Johansson is now suing Disney for releasing Black Widow on Disney+ at the same time as in theaters because its lack of success hinder ed her own salary percentage of the income? She was set to make money off of the movie and the second week drop-off cost her a lot, and now she's actually suing Feige and Disney. I think that's hilarious.
No problem. Thanks for telling me.

Yes, I did.

Quote:
Variety
Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney for Breach of Contract Over ‘Black Widow’ Release
"Black Widow" star Scarlett Johansson has filed a lawsuit against Disney.
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/s...ow-1235030582/

Quote:
Comic Book
Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige Reportedly Furious at Disney Over Black Widow Release
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...widow-release/
Old 07-30-2021, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awwww... poor, poor Kevin Feige. He's been Disney's lapdog for years and now he's furious at them? That punk had better know his place. He's a subordinate, nothing more. Disney is the Evil Empire and Feige is a useful idiot.

You're welcome, dragonfire. What do you think about the She-Hulk panels?
Old 07-30-2021, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Awwww... poor, poor Kevin Feige. He's been Disney's lapdog for years and now he's furious at them? That punk had better know his place. He's a subordinate, nothing more. Disney is the Evil Empire and Feige is a useful idiot.

You're welcome, dragonfire. What do you think about the She-Hulk panels?
I see.

Thanks again. Cool.

Oh, seems that Emma Stone is considering suing them for Cruella, and next could be Emily Blunt for Jungle Cruise.

Also Disney replied to ScarJo with this.

Quote:
Variety
Disney Fires Back at Scarlett Johansson, Calls ‘Black Widow’ Lawsuit ‘Sad and Distressing’
The Walt Disney Company clapped back at “Black Widow” star Scarlett Johansson, slamming the actress' breach of contract lawsuit for showing...
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/d...ic-1235030837/

And the reply back to Disney is this.

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter
CAA Co-Chair: Disney “Shamelessly” Attacked Scarlett Johansson Over Lawsuit
Bryan Lourd defended Black Widow star Scarlett Johansson for her lawsuit claiming Disney sacrificed box office potential to grow streaming.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...er-1234990777/
Old 07-30-2021, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad you see.

You're welcome. Thanks for the info. I just love what's happening with Disney. I hope Emma and Emily go after them too.
Old 07-30-2021, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Johnnie's skrull was Llyja.

Yay for the She Hulk bit!

Yay for Johansson!
Old 07-30-2021, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I think Johnnie's skrull was Llyja.

Yay for the She Hulk bit!

Yay for Johansson!
Ah, Llyja. Thanks, I knew it was something like that. Damn Skrull spelling.

I'm glad you liked the She-Hulk stuff. I hoped you would. Maybe they're finally listening to fans?

Yep, I'm loving this attack on Disney.
Old 07-30-2021, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Glad you see.

You're welcome. Thanks for the info. I just love what's happening with Disney. I hope Emma and Emily go after them too.
Thanks.

Thanks again. No problem. I know. They probably will.

Thanks for telling us her name Sum.

Well, considering they also brought back Cable, and had kid Cable go away. Maybe they are Alex.

Quote:
Entertainment Weekly
Exclusive: Clint Barton finally meets Kate Bishop in 'Hawkeye' first look
Jeremy Renner previews the upcoming Disney+ series — which premieres Nov. 24 — and working with costar Hailee Steinfeld.
https://ew.com/tv/hawkeye-first-look...lee-steinfeld/

Quote:
IGN
Marvel's Shang-Chi Gets a New Poster and Featurette - IGN
A new poster for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has been revealed along with a new featurette.
https://www.ign.com/articles/marvel-...rette-released
Old 07-31-2021, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
A new poster for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has been revealed along with a new featurette.
You know, in a certain branch of Dublin slang a "ring" is an arsehole.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f135/other-m...20-a-63254178/