Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I think Feige is partially responsible for the "wokeness" that is currently infesting Marvel, sum1. Making She-Hulk a steroid brute and giving Jane Foster Mjolnir are examples of this ridiculous identity politics bull. Those are both post-#metoo actions. Feige whispers in the ear of everyone at Marvel.
Now you're really reaching. Maybe Feige shot JFK too, huh?
Old 05-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

Sure, Garfield. Sure.

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter
Andrew Garfield Breaks Silence on ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’
After months of rumors, Andrew Garfield says he is not in 'Spider-Man: No Way Home.'
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...-home-4177357/
Old 05-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I only hope he's lying, dragonfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Now you're really reaching. Maybe Feige shot JFK too, huh?
He wasn't even born yet, sum1. But I can see Feige's influence all over Marvel ever since the damn MCU was created. Marvel was still for the most part intact right up to Secret Invasion. You know that She-Hulk was still her normal, sexy self during Civil War and its aftermath in Secret Avengers? Am I supposed to believe that the radical shift in Marvel comics happening right after the creation of the MCU is a coincidence?
Old 05-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I only hope he's lying, dragonfire.
He probably is.

Quote:
ComingSoon.net
The Marvels & Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Get Official Loglines
https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...icial-loglines
Old 05-05-2021, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He wasn't even born yet, sum1.
Well at least you acknowledge that. Maybe there's some hope for you.
Quote:
But I can see Feige's influence all over Marvel ever since the damn MCU was created. Marvel was still for the most part intact right up to Secret Invasion.
No it wasn't. The X-Men had already been ruined by that point. Marvel went wrong long before Feige was involved.

Quote:
Am I supposed to believe that the radical shift in Marvel comics happening right after the creation of the MCU is a coincidence?
At this rate you'll join Qanon next.

Last edited by sum1; 05-05-2021 at 06:24 AM
Old 05-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
CinemaBlend
When Marvel's Blade Movie Will Reportedly Start Filming, And Why It's Taking So Long
No, Marvel didn't forget they were making a Blade movie.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/256...mahershala-ali
Old 05-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, dragonfire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Well at least you acknowledge that. Maybe there's some hope for you.

No it wasn't. The X-Men had already been ruined by that point. Marvel went wrong long before Feige was involved.

At this rate you'll join Qanon next.

Oh, X-Men, X-Men, X-Men. I'm talking about the Avengers, and the greater Marvel universe in general. Yes, I know that X-Men got ruined in the 2000s, but that was due to Grant Morrison's run and Marvel reacting to Bryan Singer's damn X-Men movies. Feige was still Avi Arad's lapdog back then, but ever since Feige has taken over the entire Marvel universe has gone to the dogs.

Putting 2+2 together does not make one a conspiracy theorist. "Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however impossible, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, X-Men, X-Men, X-Men. I'm talking about the Avengers, and the greater Marvel universe in general.
The X-Men are a big part of the greater Marvel universe, for a long time a bigger part than the bloody Avengers.

Quote:
Yes, I know that X-Men got ruined in the 2000s, but that was due to Grant Morrison's run and Marvel reacting to Bryan Singer's damn X-Men movies.
More than that.

Quote:
Feige was still Avi Arad's lapdog back then, but ever since Feige has taken over the entire Marvel universe has gone to the dogs.
I'll remind you that Feige didn't take over the comics until very recently. And many of the changes you seem to think happened after the beginning of the MCU in fact happened long after, which means after Disney took over. They're more to do with Disney than any magical influence of Feige.

Quote:
Putting 2+2 together does not make one a conspiracy theorist.
It does if you get 2+2=65.

Quote:
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however impossible, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes.
Which you haven't done. You just love blaming everything on one person. It's simpler for you. Reality is more complex than that.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Collider
Blade Reboot Looking for Black Director as Filming Start Moves to 2022
https://collider.com/blade-reboot-bl...filming-start/
Old 05-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

They need to make that R, not Disney-pap.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
CBR
Marvel Debuts a New Native American Captain America | CBR
The United States of Captain America #3 will introduce a Native America Captain America named Joe Gomez of the Kickapoo Tribe in August.
https://www.cbr.com/marvel-native-am...ptain-america/

Quote:
Screen Rant
Marvel's New Version of Thor is Even Sadder Than Endgame's
In this dark story, Thor has no hammer, no friends, and no future, and the state he's in is even darker than the version audiences saw in ...
https://screenrant.com/marvel-heroes...worse-endgame/

Quote:
IGN
Wakanda Forever: How Marvel Comics Has Handled Black Panther Without T'Challa - IGN
The storylines in the Black Panther comics may provide clues as to which direction the sequel Wakanda Forever goes without T'Challa or ...
https://www.ign.com/articles/wakanda...ithout-tchalla
Old 05-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, dragonfire.

Great, here we go. How many Captain Americas are they gonna make? One for every race? Like they think that anyone's just gonna forget about Steve Rogers, or that they can just hand the identity to anyone and make it stick? Make new characters or use existing ones, stop with the race-switching.

That's your opinion, sum1. But the fact remains that Feige's influence began long before he took over Marvel, as early as 2010, when The Avengers movie was being planned. Why did they kill off Hank and fuse him with Ultron? Why did they sideline Janet and replace her with Nadia? Why did they kill off Natasha? Marvel's direction since the end of the 2000s has been influenced by Feige's power plays.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's Disney, not Feige.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Screen Rant
Spider-Man is Leading A New Marvel Dream Team Into War
In the latest issue of Marvel Comics' Amazing Spider-Man, the Webslinger is forming a dream team of heroes to fight the Kingpin.
https://screenrant.com/spider-man-ne...nders-kingpin/
Old 05-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, dragonfire. Oh, so Peter is forming his own team now? Of course, why not? Felicia had better be on it.

Disney lets Feige do pretty much what he wants, sum1. No one at Disney knows Jack shyte about comics.