Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2021, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Thanks for that, dragonfire.

Which Wanda? Which witch is which?
No problem.

Yep. Something like that.

Oh, here's the cover, and description for part five that'll end the story, and it'll be release December 22.

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2021, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-17-2021, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not exactly the kind of pose you want a father and daughter to be in.
Old 09-18-2021, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!
Old 09-18-2021, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Not exactly the kind of pose you want a father and daughter to be in.
No problem.

I think it's suppose to be seen as a Father and Daughter dance, and the cover for part five brings the cover for part one full circle.

Also remember when I said having part five in December they can have her return hopefully as a Mutant/Magneto's Daughter be like a Christmas miracle?

Well, December 22 is in the week of Christmas.

Quote:
CBR
X-Men: Magneto's Omega-Level Mutant Powers Just Tore Through the Avengers
The Avengers might be Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but the X-Men's Trial of Magneto proves they can't stand up to Omega-Level mutant powers.
https://www.cbr.com/x-men-magneto-av...a-level-power/

Quote:
GamesRadar
Move over Captain America - meet Captain Krakoa of the X-Men
Captain Krakoa is a hero for all people - so why are the X-Men at odds with him?
https://www.gamesradar.com/x-men-captain-krakoa-marvel/
Old 09-18-2021, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah... it's still odd, dragonfire.

Captain Krakoa? Sounds like Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter.
Old 09-18-2021, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah... it's still odd, dragonfire.

Captain Krakoa? Sounds like Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter.
Ok.

Yep. Who's that?

Quote:
Screen Rant
The X-Men's New Danger Room is Their Most Disgusting Ever
The Danger Room is a fan-favorite part of X-Men lore, but the brand-new Shadow Room potentially has a much darker purpose than fans would...
https://screenrant.com/xmen-danger-r...force-torture/

Quote:
Entertainment Weekly
How the next big X-Men comic event brings a reckoning for Wolverine
Author Benjamin Percy teases his ambitions for the new comic book series 'The X Lives of Wolverine/The X Deaths of Wolverine.'
https://ew.com/books/x-lives-of-wolv...rcy-interview/
Old 09-19-2021, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

They better not be killing Wolverine again.
Old 09-19-2021, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope not, sum1. I'm getting sick of how Marvel is treating their characters in this century because of all the damn wokeness and the MCU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok.

Yep. Who's that?

Wikipedia: Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter

Quote:
Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter is a 1974 British swashbuckling action horror film, written and directed by Brian Clemens, produced by Clemens and Albert Fennell for Hammer Film Productions, and starring Horst Janson, John Carson, Shane Briant, and Caroline Munro. The music score was composed by Laurie Johnson, supervised by Philip Martell. Belatedly released on 7 April 1974, the film was intended as the first in a series focused on the title character and his companions. Due to the film's violence and sexual subtext, Captain Kronos was rated R in North America.
Old 09-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for that. Interesting.

Quote:
Bleeding Cool

X-Men's Trial of Magneto #2 Tops Bleeding Cool Bestseller List

This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday.
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...stseller-list/
Old 09-19-2021, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome.

Thanks for the info.
Old 09-20-2021, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome.

Thanks for the info.
Thanks again.

No problem.

Quote:
Bleeding Cool
X-Men #3 Preview: Who Invited the High Evolutionary to This Party?
The high Evolutionary returns just in time for the Trial of Magneto in this preview of X-Men #3. The Evolutionary has a major stake in the...
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/x-me...to-this-party/

Quote:
Screen Rant
The X-Men's New Metal Has One Advantage Over Vibranium
Vibranium is one of the most powerful metals in the Marvel Universe, but the X-Men's new Mysterium has a serious advantage over it.
https://screenrant.com/vibranium-xme...-annihilation/

Quote:
CBR
Why Was the Female-Led X-Men Game Sinister Virus Canceled? | CBR
Following a successful string of adventures, the third X-Men game would have focused on the team's iconic female heroes.
https://www.cbr.com/x-men-canceled-g...inister-virus/

Quote:
Screen Rant
The Avengers Make Wolverine A Better Hero Than The X-Men
Wolverine is considered the Best There Is, but his time alongside Earth's Mightiest Heroes made Logan even better than anyone ever expected.
https://screenrant.com/the-avengers-...han-the-x-men/
Old 09-20-2021, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mysterium? As if Vibranium and Adamantium weren't enough?

Well, Wolverine was always a character that transcended the X-Men. It didn't surprise me at all that he fit in well with the Avengers, although he wasn't the first X-Man to do that. Beast was the first of the X-Men to join the Avengers back in the 1970s after the original X-Men team broke up and only Scott and Jean were left to start a new team with new members.
Old 09-20-2021, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

About Adam Warlock

Hey guys, so now that I'm back, I'd like to announce that my "present" that I've been working on for a year now lol a gift for the Marvel fandom will be ready for CHRISTMAS!

that sameless self-promotion out the way, now onto the REAL topic... ADAM WARLOCK!

I've learned so much about this character since I last spoken of him, and I recently subscribed to Marvel Ultimate so I can read any comic and series (well, just about lol). But I want my reading with Adam Warlock's journey.

Warlock was set to play a major role in what I'm working on, but after learning what I have, he's like gotta play a greater role. I've even changed the Infinity Gem "Chakra" table, placing the Soul Gem atop (and Mind Gem in the Soul Gem's original place).

Major points of interest to me are:

MAGUS/GODDESS
to me this almost embodies the idea I've heard in which Adam was meant to symbolize and embody the good and evil in Man, and how choice is what makes the difference.

Not sure who's familiar with this one, but this is a title for Adam as his heroism achieved his title and that of "Champion of Life" as well. This is to contrast Thanos, who is symbolically and quite literally the Avatar of Death, granting Adam's story a Messiah vs Devil arc (which Adam I've read was meant to be Marvel's Messiah figure). I've encountered a few cretins stating the Phoenix is the ONLY guardian and manipulator of the life force, and have asked to not utilize Adam's title and feat. And I'm like, are you fμcking serious??? SMH

SOUL GEM AVATAR
The Soul Gem deemed Adam its true owner, and the Soul Gem (at this time) was the second most powerful of the Infinity Gems (Ego Gem may have been more powerful, dunno). How this happens and why isn't always clear, but it seems it stems from his defeating of Thanos.

But yeah, where do I start??? Comics wise?
Old 09-20-2021, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Mysterium? As if Vibranium and Adamantium weren't enough?

Well, Wolverine was always a character that transcended the X-Men. It didn't surprise me at all that he fit in well with the Avengers, although he wasn't the first X-Man to do that. Beast was the first of the X-Men to join the Avengers back in the 1970s after the original X-Men team broke up and only Scott and Jean were left to start a new team with new members.
No problem.

Yep.

I see.

Hey MarvelousToons.

Quote:
AIPT
X-Men Monday #125 - Jonathan Hickman Reflects on the 'X-Men Experiment' and Teases the 'Amazing' Stories to ...
Plus, X-Creators share their favorite Hickman memories, eXclusive preview art and more!
https://aiptcomics.com/2021/09/20/x-...athan-hickman/