Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2024, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

When things seem easy going and turn like a flip of a switch.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why we have to file an income declaration when the government has all the information already.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why that one product was not on the shopping list.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

How my cousin gets off saying I bought cheap boots when the next pair was essentially the same thing.
Old 03-28-2024, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Certain people when it comes to their logistics.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why Linda thought that was a good / cute story to tell.
Old 03-30-2024, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why that one stupid toppic comes up so often.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-30-2024, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why my mother is so demanding.
Old 03-30-2024, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

HOW people can be so chatty
Old 03-31-2024, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why people can't let other people get away with simply disagreeing with them on things that don't really change anything at the end of the day.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

socks in sandals
Old 04-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

The appeal of cheese.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

When people think I give them very specefic tipps for the easter riddles in another posting board.
Old 04-02-2024, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

why no one answered my email today
Old 04-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why that brochure from the supermarket does not come every week like it should.
Reply   Post New Thread