Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2022, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

The appeal of hazelnuts
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-19-2022, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

How it's legal for companies to have monopoly on certain services.
Old 10-20-2022, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

When someone thinks I can´t have two cups of coffee a day
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-20-2022, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why everyone expects me to be a slave to this new phone.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Why insurance sucks.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why she didn`t believe me.
Old 10-21-2022, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Why everything has to fall between the cracks.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why the tv movies from MacGyver are not included on the DVDs.
Old 10-22-2022, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why cell companies leave huge gaps you're meant to fill in on your own.
Old 10-23-2022, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why a video about nudity can stay on YouTube while a reaction video to that can`t and gets deleted
Old 10-23-2022, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why gay content is always deemed dangerous for kids.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why there are hazelnuts in so many chocolates.
Old 10-24-2022, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why no one questions the vast antiquities of famous museums.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Why I have to have more labs done.
Old 10-25-2022, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why they don`t write the material next to the product on the website where they sell that product.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread