Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

News & Politics Lite | The Lighter Side of News & Politics #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Trump's impeachment trial is set to begin this week. Breaking news: Netanyahu is at a courthouse in Jerusalem set to enter a plea deal. Netanyahu is accused of trying to influence media with regulatory favours". He still has an election coming up.
Israeli PM pleads not guilty as corruption trial resumes We're all so very shocked.

And another shocker: Florida man sentenced in Giuliani-related fraud case

Germany, Poland and Sweden expel Russian diplomats These are countries that don't have great history with Russia, granted, but I'm still proud of them for standing with the kids and, by extension, standing up for democracy.

Having said that, I'm sure it means so much to them that I, some online rando, am proud of them.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I will bring this over to this thread so people have the opportunity to see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana
I really don't know how you swallow this stuff, it's all shadows on the moon which can be easily explained. Biden is not going anywhere, so get used to it.
Shadows on the moon?? Can't you see the truck and SUV outside Biden's window at the studio? That is not a shadow.

Do you think a big black SUV is going to be parked right outside the Oval Office? And now a big road right outside the Oval Office???
[/url]

and look, now a big truck on a road is right outside the Oval Office.
[/url]

Biden is not at the Oval Office, he is at a film studio. Someone filmed it on their phone and he got busted. All the stuff in the film lines up with the film studio setting (see below).

JOE BIDEN'S CASTLE ROCK "WHITE HOUSE" MOVIE SET​
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UpFVJVrTgu4R/

It is said Biden will be gone in less than a month. Whether he is or not, one thing l do know is that he won't be around much longer.

The truth is there is you choose to look.

Also this: the military talks about the election fraud and links to China. Yes, the military do have evidence of election fraud and they will remove Biden soon. Martial law was declared before Trump left office.
https://michaeljlindell.com

Whether l am right doesn't matter. I want people to have an opportunity to see stuff the mainstream news isn't reporting.

Extra treat

The raw election data that was handed over to the military. Trump won in a landslide like expected.
[/url]

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 02-09-2021 at 12:20 AM
Old 02-09-2021, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I see it. I also can see it is clearly parked on the lawn, and I really don't see how that proves anything.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Boris Johnson Forced To Deny Photoshopping Picture Of Biden Phone Call I mean... it's not like we don't know how to it, is it? Not sure why anyone would bother, but it's easy enough to spot nowadays...
Old 02-09-2021, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that news. Bruce Castor Jr. is 1 of the lawyers representing Trump in this impeachment trial. He said that Trump was removed by the voters. He also said: "After he's out of office, you go and arrest him." Interesting defence. Also, David Schoen read a poem actually on Capital Hill today in front of Congress. Republican Senator Bill Cassidy said that Trump's defence was "random" & he also said that the House Democrats did a better job presenting their case today. If you watched though then you already know what happened. Supposedly Trump waa yelling about how his defence lawyers didn't do so well today.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's only so much Trump's lawyers can do with the way he handled things.

I don't think the Senators that are standing up for Trump realize that it's not even a problem of bad lawyers, though: Dozens of former Bush officials leave Republican Party, calling it 'Trump cult' It's a crossroads for the GOP. They've been edging further and further to the right for the last decades, but now they have come to a reckoning. They either become a white supremacist party or they return to their roots.
Old 02-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that news. Some melancholy news today. Larry Flynt has died at age 78.
Old 02-11-2021, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

there is so much comedy in here.

TFTNT!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 02-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dozens of former Republican officials in talks to form anti-Trump third party When you read that headline, it doesn't sound like much. But it's ten dozens who met. Who knows if it will peter out or continue to grow and formalize itself...

I wish them well, though. You can't have democracy if the choices are the Democratic Party and white supremacy.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

that stupid electoral map photoshop down there shows California as red (retrumplican) you morons, California hasn't been red in our lifetimes. oh my god, my stomach hurts at laughing so hard.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 02-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently Lindsay Graham & other Senators met with Trump lawyers this week. Trump's lawyers don't even need to show up to defend him & I think enough Republicans in the U.S. Senate would not vote to convict him. Ridiculous. Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, & Lindsay Graham were in that meeting. This is an odd way to win back Senate seats if that's what Republicans hope to do next year.
Old 02-12-2021, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

These men are so afraid of Trump. Don't know why he has this power over them now that he's gone. After his trial is over and if he is acquitted then he will probably let the country know what he has planned next
Old 02-12-2021, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't get it, either. Why be loyal to a scumbag who'd sit back and watch your colleagues get killed?
Old 02-12-2021, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

The public are not easily fooled. Here are various videos of large crowds booing Biden at the superbowl.

This video is very telling. Many many people booing him.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GcNwjKwinuSQ/

6 - 7 seconds in on this one too:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/s3p62qjvx6Us/

the public instinctively know things are not right with this fellow. I really hope people wake up to what has happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
that stupid electoral map photoshop down there shows California as red (retrumplican) you morons, California hasn't been red in our lifetimes. oh my god, my stomach hurts at laughing so hard.
Various California seats flipped to red in 2020. It is said that many more would have if it wasn't for the election fraud. Why? Because people are sick of the democrat policies of high taxation and their silly green policies, people have had enough. This why seats flipped to red, and many more probably would have.

Besides, the military would have the election data imo, and things will be worked out. Watch out Jen's Herald, there could be a sea of red soon...but don't be sad if it happens, be happy...especially if the Orange Man makes a return. They are fighting for the people.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 02-12-2021 at 07:11 AM
Old 02-12-2021, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I don't get it, either. Why be loyal to a scumbag who'd sit back and watch your colleagues get killed?
The worst part is he turned on Mike Pence probably the most loyal person to him on this planet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread