Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2016, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Tay & Kay Thread #33: Because he will always be one of her best friends...

Welcome to the 33rd

Taylor Daniel Lautner

Born on February 11th, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Taylor Daniel Lautner has shown he was destined for a successful life from a very young age. He began studying karate at the age of six, training at Fabiano's Karate School, and by the following year, he was already winning tournaments. When he was eight, he was asked to represent his country in the twelve years and under division in the World Karate Association where he proved himself by becoming the Junior World Forms and Weapons champion, winning three gold medals. He continued to flourish in the martial arts circuit; in 2003, by the age of twelve, he had three Junior World Championships under his "black belt".

However, in addition to his love for karate, Taylor was bitten by the acting bug when he was seven years old, after his martial arts instructor persuaded him to audition for a part in a Burger King advert in Los Angeles. Although he was unsuccessful, he enjoyed the experience so much that he told his parents he wanted to pursue a career in acting. Soon, he and his family were traveling back-and-forth from their home in Michigan to California so Taylor could audition for acting roles on a regular basis. When he was ten, with the frequent traveling and air fares starting to drain them out, his family made the hard decision to relocate to Los Angeles where Taylor would have the advantage of being able to audition on a full-time basis. Although it was a wrench to leave behind friends and family, the move gave him the added bonus of being able to compete on a more intense level in football and baseball.

Since moving to Los Angeles, Taylor has booked roles on "My Wife and Kids" (2001), "Summerland" (2004), "The Bernie Mac Show" (2001), and the The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour (2004) (TV). In addition to television, Taylor has been very successful in the voice over work. Taylor has booked a recurring role as Youngblood on the cartoon "Danny Phantom" (2004) as well as he has recording two episodes of "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" (2002) and 'Charlie Brown'. Taylor has also booked a series regular of a pilot presentation called Which Way Is Up? (1977) along with the voice of Silas in an animation series entitled 'Silas and Brittany'.

His big break came in 2005 when, at the age of thirteen, Taylor won the role of Shark Boy in the Robert Rodriguez film The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D (2005). He spent three months on location in Austin, Texas filming, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Within months, he then successfully auditioned to play Eliot, the son of the Bakers' rival, in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005).

In his spare time, Taylor loves playing football and baseball, both sports which he is very strong in. In football, he running back on offense and middle line backer on defense and, in baseball, he takes part in the Hart Baseball Program where he is positioned at center field and second base. He also participates in the LA Hip Kids, a hip-hop dance group. Taylor also enjoys making home movies with his friends, including 'Sharkboy and Lava Girl' co-star Taylor Dooley, who coincidentally lives near his Los Angeles home.

Although, he wants to continue acting into adulthood, he wouldn't mind becoming a film scriptwriter and director.

Kristen Jaymes Stewart

Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, where she currently lives with her family.[1][2][3] In a 2008 interview with Vanity Fair, Kristen confirmed she is dating actor Michael Angarano. She is also very close friends with her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Nikki Reed. Stewart has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's from there." Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do—be a professional liar for the rest of my life."

Stewart's acting career began at the age of eight, after an agent saw her perform in her elementary school's Christmas show. Stewart's first role was a short, nonspeaking part in the Disney Channel TV production The Thirteenth Year. She subsequently appeared in the independent film The Safety of Objects, in which she played the tomboy daughter of a troubled single mother (Patricia Clarkson). Stewart had a major role in the Hollywood film Panic Room, playing the sullen, diabetic daughter of a divorced mother (Jodie Foster). The film received generally positive reviews, and Stewart garnered positive notices for her performance.

To date, Stewart's most critically acclaimed role may be in the television film "Speak" (2004), based on the novel by Laurie Halse Anderson. Stewart, thirteen at the time of filming, played high school freshman Melinda Sordino, who stops almost all verbal contact after being raped and who deals with enormous amounts of emotional turmoil. Stewart received great praise for playing the character, who had only a few speaking lines, but kept up a dark-witted commentary inside her head throughout the film.

In 2005, Stewart appeared in the fantasy-adventure film "Zathura", playing the role of Lisa – an irresponsible older sister of two little boys, who turn their house into a spacecraft hurtling uncontrollably in outer space by playing a board game. The movie received praise by critics, but Stewart's performance didn't garner much media attention as it was noted that her character is immobilized during most of the movie. The following year, she played the character Maya in "Fierce People", directed by Griffin Dunne. After that film, she received the lead role of Jess Solomon in the supernatural thriller movie The Messengers.

In 2007, Stewart appeared as teenager Lucy Hardwicke in "In the Land of Women", a romantic drama starring Meg Ryan and The O.C. star Adam Brody. The movie, as well as Stewart's performance, received mixed reviews. That same year, Stewart starred in Sean Penn's critically acclaimed adaptation film Into the Wild. For her portrayal of Tracy – a teenage singer who has a crush on young adventurer Christopher McCandless – Stewart received generally positive reviews. Salon.com considered her work a "sturdy, sensitive performance", and the Chicago Tribune noted that she did "vividly well with a sketch of a role."

On November 16, 2007, Summit Entertainment announced that Stewart would play Isabella "Bella" Swan in the movie Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling vampire/human romance novel of the same name.[23] Stewart was on the set of Adventureland when director Catherine Hardwicke visited her for an informal screen test which "captivated" the director.[24] Twilight was released domestically on November 21, 2008.[25] Stewart will be reprising her role as Bella in the sequel, New Moon, in 2009.

Who are you most excited to see when you get up to Vancouver?

K.S.: “Taylor Lautner!” screamed the woman who supposedly romanced—onscreen and off—mega-vamp hunk Rob Pattinson.
“[Lautner]’s still playing Jacob and that’s, like, the coolest thing.” Stewart practically drooled.
“He’s buff, too. 'Cause that’s so important,” she added sarcastically, as if that snap-save was going to throw us off one damn bit.
(She totally didn’t get the uproar ‘bout cutie Lautner not being able to play Jacob because he wasn’t strong enough, and we didn’t either.)

Stewart Excited About New Moon and Guess Which Stud? - E! Online

And about her new buff Jacob, she admits that those new muscles are pretty hot.

"He's jacked," Stewart says with a smile. "It's crazy."

Stewart continues, "I've seen the steady progression. I've seen him a lot since then, so it's not been like...
If I had seen Taylor who did 'Twilight' to Taylor who's about to start 'New Moon,' I'd be like...
He did some serious gym time. He's an entirely different person physically and he's also, it took him so much time, so he's devoted.
He's amped. He's really excited."

Kristen Stewart discusses 'Twilight' sequels and 'The Runaways' on Hitfix

K.S.: "We're so proud of him. he's like..he's literally devoted his entire...his entire..last...like ...you know..
Its been a year since we shot the last one and he's been working out on it the entire time...
And not just physically its like... he's gotten buff and everything, but he's so in it."

Kristen Stewart Talks ‘New Moon’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Rachelle LeFevre, who plays Victoria, thinks Taylor will bring something special to New Moon.

"Taylor's very serious about forming a connection with Kristen," she said.
"He'll make sure his relationship with her is just as intense and has just as much chemistry as Rob's. I think Rob should watch out!"

Scoop: ‘New Moon’ has new hunk - The Scoop- msnbc.com

Now that Taylor Lautner has been re-cast in the role, however, she's convinced that they can make it work.

"Yeah, absolutely," Stewart said. "I'm so glad they didn't have to find somebody else; we already had him!
I didn't understand all the deliberation on [whether to bring him back].
But now that it's set, we can all rest."

"He's really buff!" she exclaimed of Lautner, who's packed on nearly 30 pounds of muscle so far to prepare for Jacob's werewolf growth spurt.
"He definitely is. It took him a lot of time."

Kristen Stewart Confident In Taylor Lautner For 'New Moon' - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

T.L.: "Kristin is a beautiful girl and she's an amazing actress and an amazing person, so it was great chemistry."

"Aww buddy, you're 16."

Kay & Tay Supporters
(Just ask to be added)

1. Pure.Magic (hehe, I get to be number one here.)
2. lakers0604 (I get to be number 2, hehe. cause I'm that cool. )
3. xXxMeggersxXx
4. courtneybangelcakes
5. Honey-Girl
6. alysummers
7. donnaanddavidx3
8. McAwesome
9. Shining Light
10. TulieMajulie7
11. VanesZikkPower
12. funfuzgirlstalkermagnet
13. Augusta
14. Emma_Mills
15. How Cute Is She
16. Miss-J
17. BlackHalo
18. Barneyrocks
19. JoeyDoris
20. snatches of sunshine
21. HaleyBub
22. Motoko Ayoama
23. Pauline<3
24. ~-Sarah-~
25. sort of beautiful
26. tsudandi
27. ssbailey
28. ryllsome
29. ~TaintedUnicorn~
30. Chophia4Life
31. daydream-believer
32. silviq
33. az2008
34. sethamgal
35. never think
36. L&P.Scott
37. dropasunshine
38. TayKris
39. Mooney <3
40. all2him1
41. clm
42. Queen of Babble
43. SweetAnna
44. OTHlove1991
45. toxicgurl169
46. kfrancis08
47. breaking silence
48. ♥SweetBettyRose♥
49. Eva Diva
50. Leyton-Dair
51. Scheming Star
52. sil85 Silvia
53. lil stew
54. IluvChad18
55. Always Choose You
56. Lauren James
57. Shaded Grey

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥

Last edited by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x; 04-17-2016 at 03:07 PM
Old 04-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Thanks for the new thread and using my title

Btw can I be added to the list hun?
Old 04-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread
Old 04-17-2016, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Old 04-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Grey (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread and using my title

Btw can I be added to the list hun?
Your welcome...

And of course you can...

Nice picture...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-17-2016, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 04-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Your welcome...

And of course you can...

Nice picture...
Thanks hun

Such cutie bffs
Old 04-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Your welcome, Tee...

And your welcome and they so are...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-19-2016, 11:17 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I look forward to some potential hang outs this year
Old 04-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Grey (View Post)
I look forward to some potential hang outs this year
Yeah me too
Old 04-24-2016, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess we can only wait and see what happens... But would be nice to see them hang out...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-25-2016, 04:17 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Definitely

Old 04-26-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice picture...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Nice picture...

Yeah very nice indeed
Old 04-27-2016, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

They always look like they're having fun
Closed Thread   Post New Thread