Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Jamie Andrews/Kristopher Turner Appreciation Thread #1

Welcome to the first Jamie Andrews/Kristopher Turner Appreciation Thread!

Supporters:
1. Dorkodancer147
2. howmuchforhappy
3. X3Lisa
4. cranny4eva
5. Christy January
6. No Regrets
7. sweetgirl07
8. simplyxjiberty
9. murpheyboy11
10. starryeyed15

Reasons:
Because he's hot!
Because he's a great actor.
Because he'sa great friend.
Because he gets along with Jude's family.
Because he is trustworthy.
Because Jude wrote a song about him.
Because he's honest.
Because he's loyal.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-27-2009 at 05:31 AM
Old 04-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Add me, pleaaase.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Now, I've never been a huge fan of Jamie, but I loved him in "Hallelujah." His little tiff with Speiderman was GREAT! I liked how they were battling it out over the chicken wings. I hope we get to see more of this Jamie in the last part of the season. And did he seem to be a bit over protective at the end when Jude was outside talking to Tommy? It was nice to see them somewhat "close" again in that scene.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:54 AM
New Fan

We need more action in this topic.
Kris rocks!!! He is so talented and his role Jamie is just amazing.
I recently wrote Kristopher a mail and he actually replied to it...I couldn't believe it, he's so cute. Most 'celebritys' won't waste their time on writing mails to their fans, so I was very happy when he did......
why is nobody writing....I'm sure there are more Jamie/Kristopher fans around....
Old 04-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

What did he say in his letter to you? Has he done any work outside of IS? I'm not too familiar with him.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

New Role for Kristopher Turner
Old 05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
New Fan

Hey, guys! We just posted a new interview with Kristopher over at PopGurls, just in time for the finale. He doesn't say anything spoilery, so I hope you check it out!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved that you asked him about being best friends with Tim. For some reason, i really like the whole idea. They are about five years apart so it makes sense.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing the interview with us, willa! I thought it was a great interview and it was nice to learn a little bit more about KT since I know virtually nothing about him.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Jamie in both seasons however I don't really care much for his relationship with Patsy. What do you all think about Jamie/Patsy.

//Leo x Piper //Craig x Ashley //Willow x Tara // Corey x Topanga //Joey x Caitlin // Clay x Chelsea //Oz x Willow //Spike x Drusilla //Spinner x Paige // Marco x Dylan // Shawn x Angela // Spencer x Ashley //Gambit x Rogue //
Old 05-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

I hate Jamie/Patsy! I would prefer to see Jamie end up with Sadie. Patsy just works my nerves. What do you thik of them, Ms. Valentine?
Old 05-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile
I hate Jamie/Patsy! I would prefer to see Jamie end up with Sadie. Patsy just works my nerves. What do you thik of them, Ms. Valentine?
I don't really care for them. I guess part of that is due to the fact that we really haven't seen much depth or personality into Patsy other than being this hardcore rocker type chic. Their relationship, in general, was never really given much depth either. I'm not sure if the writers know which direction to take with them and I doubt their relationship will last into next season. I would have prefered a Jamie/Sadie Jamie/Kat or Jamie/Jude over them. I'm still wondering what drew Jamie to Patsy in the first place unless since he figured he couldn't have Jude, he'd have a better chance with some other upcoming rocker.

//Leo x Piper //Craig x Ashley //Willow x Tara // Corey x Topanga //Joey x Caitlin // Clay x Chelsea //Oz x Willow //Spike x Drusilla //Spinner x Paige // Marco x Dylan // Shawn x Angela // Spencer x Ashley //Gambit x Rogue //
Old 05-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing that article!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Ms. Valentine: You bring up a good point about the Jamie/Patsy relationship never really being explained. I never understood why Jamie would be drawn to someone like Patsy. He isn't a rocker or goth kind of guy, so what could he possibly find attractive in Patsy? Is it the fact that she is the total opposite from him? Do opposites really attract? It would be interesting to see Patsy dressed "normally" and find out that she really isn't that rocker chick and only does it when she is out at night or in the studio.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love jamie, but then I always fall for the guys with those black rimmed glasses ( which he got rid of!!!!!!!)

Him and Patsy are a little wierd... but i think he only likes her for the sex... BTW i thought that scene was random...It came from nowhere.

.:. Lanie .:.

ICON