Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 1x07 "I wanna be your boyfriend" Re-Discussion [Aired: AUg 5th, 2005]

Episode Re-Discussion
1x07 "I wanna be your boyfriend"

Discription:

Quote:
Jude's landed her first official boyfriend…and it doesn't hurt that he's an uber-famous rapper! But she can't keep him separate from the rest of her world forever. So Jude invites Shay to the school dance…and dinner with the family. As if that wasn't awkward enough, Tommy shows up, determined to prove to Jude that Shay is NOT the guy she thinks he is. Jude wants to defend her boyfriend, but she has doubts…especially when he starts flirting with her high school nemesis…
Alexz Johnson's featured song: "Your Eyes."

Quotes:

Tommy: It's like she can't record without him. What does she see in him?
Kwest: Money...Fame...Talent...You're right, complete mystery.
Tommy: That's a rhetorical question, I know what she sees in Shay. I was Shay.

Shay: My girl has been rockin' the mic all night, the song's done, Quincy. We have places to hit.
Tommy: It's done when i say it's done, Shay-Shay.

Jude: Lately, my life is like a really cool puzzle: School, home, the album, Tommy, and now, Shay. All these different pieces that I have to keep together. Problem is, some of the pieces just refuse to fit.

Jude: What's the number one rule of the road?
T-Bone: You really wanna know?
(Jude nods)
T-Bone: Break up with your girlfriend before you go on tour.
Jude: That's what I thought.

Sadie: (After Sadie tries to kiss Tommy) You know I'm 18, right?
Tommy: It's not that. It's just...Jude. If Jude finds out about this, I can lose everything I have.
Sadie: She's a big girl, she can take care of herself.

Pictures:

^ Oh Tommy, i know how you feel
Old 11-04-2008, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't bare to watch Sadie Humilate herself and Tommy, her singing was so bad i had to cover my eyes. Ahh! Very cringe worthy!
Poor Tommy, how he had to sit through that.

Tommy may not like Shay, but he was right in telling Jude about Shay's tour because he may not have done it himself. He hates seeing her with him, because he knows Shay isn't good enough for her.

When Tommy was saying to Kwest, about what Jude sees in Shay. Ah, did i sense some jealousy? ' I was Shay'
Well, Tommy if only you would come and admit your feelings, none of this would be necessary eh?

I liked how Jude's song was being played at the dance. Finally Shay admits the truth, although she did have to go to T-bone to clarify what the #1 rule on the road was, although it was pretty obvious. I guess Tommy got inside her head after all.

Jamie/Kat were all sort of adoreable at the dance. But their dancing? Wierd.
When i first watched this episode, and saw them kiss at the dance, i thought for sure that Jude would see and find out about them. But it didn't happen., i guess she was too absorbed in what was going on with Shay.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok i totally don;t remember this episode. could this be the one episode in all is history that i never got to watch????
Old 11-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really? Where Jude and her family have dinner with Shay AND Tommy, and where Tommy tells her that Shay isn't who she thinks he is.. and that, she should ask him about the #1 rule on the road.

At the end, Shay and Jude agree to still date, to forget about the rule while he is on tour.

Also where Tommy and Sadie go to a club where she sings "Pick up the peices" to him. Man was that bad.
when dropping her at home, he tells her 'she is the worst singer he has ever heard'
Old 11-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

doesnt ring a bell.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah i guess you must have missed this one then.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode. I loved how jealous Tommy was!!!

Tommy/Sadie were awful though.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely, we got more jealous Tommy even though he tried not to show it. But he was unsuccessful.

I agree, Tommy/Sadie.. god so bad. I can't even watch them in this episode.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were definately the worst in the first season because Sadie was so clueless.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't decided if she was clueless, didn't care.. or doing it on purpose
Old 11-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was maybe a mixture of all three.

I mean, she clearly liked Tommy. She probably knew that he liked Jude but went after him anyway. But I think she thought she could change his mind, so in that sense, she was clueless.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I just have to wonder.. if she liked Tommy for.. Tommy, or for because he was Little Tommy Q, her boyband crush.