Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

It threw me off because I didn't see a tail.

Yeah, Spied wanted her to be there with him. Even though she wasn't invited and even without Spied, I can imagine Karma would find some way to get into that party.

I love that cap! Definitely Karma the spy. Yup, a mixture of Spied's vengeful immaturity and Karma's sleuthness, they'd be a force to be reckoned with.

Do you think Karma and Spied could ever gain enough power to take GMajor from Darius?

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I saw one when she was dancing with Kwest.

Karma would have found a way. I wonder what she would have done if she hadn't gone. I can't completely see her staying home and watching TV while everyone was at a party, especially one that could have given her more people to talk to about her music. I guess she would have gone no matter what.

I would love to see them spy on people together and have missions and stuff. Very few people would expect them to be spying/trying to take something over.

Hmm, I think Darius would probably lose it on his own actually. I would definitely like to see them buy it, though, and start it back up if that happened. Together I can maybe see them getting it from Darius. I don't think it's completely out of the picture.
icon by makry
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Supreme Fan

add me to the supporters list?
Karma/Spied are so cute.

icon - Alexa
Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay Twin! Im glad you like them!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Added you to the list, lafs1684. They really are too cute.

Ok, I'll go watch for the tail.

I know, I just can't imagine Karma sitting at home knowing that there's an opportunity for her to mingle and get her name out there. She defintiely seems like a party crasher. I'm sure she can talk her way into a party.

Karma and Spied with code names! Yeah, in a way they're quite harmless so people wouldn't suspect anything but with them joining forces for any common goal I know they'd be lethal.

If they had their own label they'd probably be very successful having a wide range of tastes and we know that Karma would be an awesome mentor.

I tried to make some K/S animated icons...

A wedding animation just cause.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I would love to see Karma crash a party, not quite like Liam and Jamie that time, but with a little difficulty and a lot of slyness involved. She could get in. I wonder how Big Lou would react to her. We know that he and Spied have a strained relationship.

Spied would have the best codename for Karma, considering how many nicknames he already has for her.

Oh, that is a good idea, them having their own label. It would be very successful, definitely. Karma would spend half of her time doing musical things and the other half trying to teach someone how to act around the opposite sex (or the same. Whatever), and, of course, how to make sure the camera always get their good side. I think they would be very successful indeed.

Those are really good! Oh my gosh, poor Chi Chi.

I love the coloring of the wedding animation. There's nothing wrong with having random Karma/Spied animations at all.
icon by makry
Old 07-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, Karma would be very sly and smart with her ways.
I think Big Lou may start off being a little bit scared of Karma but eventually ending up loving her.

It really is wonderful how consistent the writers are with Spied and the pet names. I love those little things they had to the character.

Karma's lessons are key. She is very generous with makeovers too. Cute how Zep was wearing Karma's red dress.

The world needs more Karma & Spied.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I can see that. Big Lou has probably heard some warnings about her, so I can see him being a little less likely to let her around Jude. Eventually she would probably get him to like her.

I love those caps.

Not only were they consistent, they also made it fit the characters. Sometimes I can't handle "cutesy" names, but, while these were cute, they weren't nauseatingly so.

I would take a makeover from her. Yes, Zep looked great. I think we've both said this before, but I loved how Karma was with her.

Everyone should love them.
icon by makry
Old 07-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, and with Karma's charm I know Big Lou will just love her to pieces.

I love that scene with Big Lou and Spied.

I think it had to do with the delivery too. I notice that on other shows when characters call each other by pet names it sounds very forced and fake but the way Tyler said it made it sound so natural. He wasn't trying to say it in a cutesy voice or anything.

How beautiful would the world be in Karma made everyone over?
Her style in S4 was particularly awesome.
Her scenes with Zep shows that she does have a gentle side to her and she can work well with another girl.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

He would. That would be quite amusing to see him all sweet to Karma and Spied confused as to what happened.

I noticed that in the finale, when they were backstage near the end, Spied put his hat on Big Lou.

Oh my gosh, the world would be so good looking.

It was. I liked that she went from her (most likely) personal, more hip-hop inspired style to a more glamorous style. She had a lot glamorous style in S3, but S4 was pretty much all about that, if you don't count the reconstructed shirt she wore when they went to the spa. There should be more love for Karma's style.

I agree. It was really nice seeing her interact with another girl on a pretty personal, friendly level. I think she tried to do that with Sadie as well, and really wanted to be friends with her.
icon by makry
Old 07-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Big Lou would be so smitten by Karma that whenever Spied gets in trouble with him, a single look from Karma would get in all bashful.

I should go see that last scene again.

Karma has such awesome style. She's daring without it being way too kooky. Her clothes are always so fun and she always has great accessories. I love how they show her as a someone who cares about her appearance yet isn't a complete ditz and very strong and independent.

Karma needs more girl friends. I'd love to be one!

Old 07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

That would be so funny. I would love to see Karma say something to Spied about the way he treats Big Lou. He's always messing with him to get a reaction and it would be funny and cute to see her tell him to stop messing with her friend. I would love to see Spied's reaction.

I liked her three (I think) hats in season three. She could have made that her trademark. They weren't always the prettiest things, and I like her glam look better, but it was different.

I would be her friend, no questions. I think we're similar enough, personality wise (it's not something I'm always happy with, but I make it work most of the time), to bond pretty well.
icon by makry
Old 07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh gosh, it would be funnyt o see how Spied would react. Would he behave or get a tiny bit jealous that she was siding with Big Lou?

Her hats were very cute. I was a fan of the scarf tied underneath the hat though. I know it was supposed to be more of an urban look but I wasn't a fan of it. I like seeing her lush hair.

Me too, I'd definitely be Karma's friend. She'd be so much fun to hang out with. I'm not a big shopping person but I think it would be fun to go with Karma. She knows what she's talking about when it comes to fashion.

I wonder how often she takes Spied shopping? Was Spied's fashion sense in S4 a direct influence from Karma?

Old 07-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Poor Spied, he would get a little jealous, I think. He might even act out a bit.

I didn't care for the scarf. I definitely like seeing her hair more.

Yeah, I don't care for shopping too much, but I'm sure shopping with her would be an experience. Lots of pretty clothes and accessories would be involved, and that's always good.

Oh, interesting idea. I think his style change did have a lot to do with her. Before, he probably lived the kind of fashion life a lot of guys live before a certain age: he just didn't care. I can see, since he and Karma were going to have a show, he may have decided he needed to look more the part. OK, she probably decided that.

When it comes to shopping, I can see her trying to take him a lot, but he might be very much a 'once every couple of months' guy.
icon by makry
Old 08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that I wrote a ficlet based on these two.

I'm really not that into it, but, like it says in the A/N, I have plans to expand on it and make it work better. Just think of this as a... not so great preview/prologue. I promise the real thing will be better. Usually I'm best with short things, but evidently this fandom/couple wants more out of me and is being rude with short things. Hope to have something else soon.

OK, enough with my rambling.

admiredmoxie: Ficlet: Instant Star: Cold December (Karma) G/PG
icon by makry