Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I wonder what caused them to split in real life.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

It's probably because they had to see each other so often. I mean, imagine, they filmed a lot of scenes together, hung out between takes and had to have a private life together. They probably realized it was too hard and decided to be just friends.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 05-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

That's true. They were just sooooo cute together. Her and her hubby are cute too but i just loved her and Scott.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, they were so perfect.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I heard that Scott and Sarah Poley are working together again.
Old 05-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Total Fan

Really? That's great. They're such a good friends!

Old 05-19-2007, 06:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Nickels (View Post)
Here is a mention of Scott from keri in Entertainment Weekly.

When you've been in the business for 16 years and the only scandal tarnishing your name boils down to a bad haircut, that's something. How does she do it? "I'm a nerd," Russell says, adding that her Felicity costar (and former boyfriend) Scott Speedman used to call her "Homework Reminder". "At lunch, I would always be going, 'Guys, we gotta get back! We're gonna get in trouble!' Scott was like, 'Homework Reminder, chill out, we'll be okay.'" She shrugs. "I'm just a nerd. That, and I can't stay awake past 10 o'clock, which is usually when bad things happen."
Thanks for posting that, 2Nickels. I was in the airport about to leave for my vacation two weeks ago when I read that, and wanted so bad to run to a computer and post it!

Scott does have a new project lined up, and he is in fact working with his friend Sarah Polley again. Here is a link with more info about "Cry of the Owl." Also, Scott is in this weeks In Touch Weekly magazine, listed as the #3 hottest guy of the summer movies! Just behind Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt! "The Strangers" is due out in July.

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 05-19-2007 at 06:42 AM
Old 05-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Total Fan

He should be 1st, but 3rd is awsome!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the link, it seems to be a really interesting movie.

Old 05-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Supreme Fan

It is nice to know he has a new project lined up. Thanks for the info.

And I will check out In Touch Weekly. I thnk he is hotter then brad Pitt & Orlando Bloom too!
Old 05-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Total Fan

It's funny Scott callindg Keri "homework reminder". I remember him saying that he always played basket between filming scenes, and they had to go find him because he always was late.

Old 05-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Have you guys seen this? Scott is such a humble, low profile guy, which makes him more and more lovable.
Out of Sight Media » Scott Speedman

- Choni -
Old 05-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

That was awesome. I love that he is so low key. So speedy.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Total Fan

ITA! Sooooo Speedy.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

I just wish the same cast from felicity would do another show together. They were so great together and it would be awesome for Keri to have another show like that.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found this sighting of Scott today, going to see Waitress again, what a cutie!!!

blog.myspace.com/molldawg21