Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Mellowed Rebels (Colin/Angelina Jolie) #1 - Cus they hang out together

I can't help but start a thread to appreciate them as friends. Is anyone liking these two together even just as friends? Cus i can't help noticing how much they hang out together too lately even though it might just be Alexander that brought them together in the first place.
I'll post a couple of quotes from Colin and Angie

"Once you get over the initial hurdle of the irony of it all it's fine. She's such a ****ing brilliant actor; such a powerhouse. She created such a definitive character and put such an incredible and individual seal on it. To look in her eyes and see the way she looked and the way she held herself, with such regality, it was easy. I didn't find it a stretch." - Colin on Angelina playing his mother though they are just a mere one year apart in age difference.

"When asked by reporters who his ideal mate would be, Farrell didn't even have to think about it. "I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, but Angie's pretty close to my perfect woman," he said. "At the moment, I am single, but Angelina could well and truly be the right woman. She certainly comes close." - Colin at the London Premiere of Alexander answering reporters.

"I think the world of Colin, so I could be paired with somebody worse. I think that he and I both know that it makes sense that we would be put as a couple because we're very similar-we're almost the same person in many ways, both so free and so wild and yet very focused on family and a lot of the other things in common. We're almost too similar. But yeah, we kind of got it. We kind of had the same thought. [laughs] I think we're both not the relationship kind of person right now, something we've both been open about. But we're also very professional, whether people believe it or not. You know, I'm his mother, [laughs]. And we had a great-we became very, very close, but didn't start dating.
" - Angelina on colin in Premiere Magazine

The Mellow Rebelites

1. Scare queen (Jo)
2. Alea
3. Hybrid-Angel (Hybrid)
4. AphroditeAres
5. anastasia.k
6. Kateus
7. Niffler
8. NonStop

Anyone want to be added please say so and i'll add you.

Last edited by Robsessed_MeesterManic; 04-19-2005 at 07:59 AM
Old 01-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

I think they're great together their close-ness definitely shows and even though they're not together, they seem to really like each other. And that's what counts
Old 01-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

This was posted not long ago on the news thread and well just in case some of you don't check out the news thread and also doesn't hurt to have it here right. But anyway, I love how Colin and Angie hang out together here as parents with their respective children James and Maddox here.

They were also in Egypt once when colin was helping out doing refugee work together with Angie with her son in tow.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

i like them both

hello to you all
colin is my fave actor and angelina is my fave actress
i think they look nice together and also can talk about their sons
Old 01-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Supreme Fan

They'd be the most sexed up, hottest couple if they got together and i don't doubt they already have.

Their body language SCREAMS they've hooked up.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

When they were in egypt, they look like a happy "family" here.

And I like how they seem so into other here.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I would absolutley love if they got 'officially' together. They look incredibly hot together, and since they're such good friends its just comes natural for them to hook up ...doesn't it?

Love the pics by the way!
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 01-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I do think they would be a match made in heaven if they actually do hook up. They obviously seem to sing each other's praises everytime and they seem to fit really well together.
Old 01-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Loyal Fan

those photo,s off them are nice

yes that,s a girl i would love to dee colin with
they really look great on those photo,s.and they became close friends so maybe who know,s what will be in the stars for them we just have to wait and see
Old 01-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

I would be over the moon if they got to work together again and the next time as lovers heh.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Loyal Fan

that would be great

but i think we have to wait awhile to see that happen
Old 01-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. *sigh* Well if only we have music videos between the two. I'm suddenly aching to see one between them.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

anything on them together will be a hit

so let,s make a movie togheter soon,normally i don,t like it whe a nother girl is with our colin.but angelina is a special girl.
also as crazy as him and loving children way too mutch
Old 01-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Haha and i bet in our movie, Colin and Angie are going to get the hots for each other huh.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

ofcource

first they hate eachother and than kiss and make up in our movie.so we see some cool scene,s