Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola1tesla
That woman is selling her own panties on her website "dirty or clean."
OBVIOUSLY screaming out to be taken seriously then.....
Old 03-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Old 03-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ew.

Sasha
Old 03-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Miami Vice Heads South?
Scooper says pic will lens outside U.S.
March 04, 2005 - IGN FilmForce reader "Hector" dropped us a line claiming to know where Miami Vice will be filming. In addition to Miami, the story will also reportedly take detectives Sonny Crockett (Colin Farrell) and Ricardo Tubbs (Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx) outside the United States.

"[Writer-director] Michael Mann was here, in Dominican Republic, last December and recently they've been here scouting locations," Hector informed us. "They are supossed to recreate Haiti, Cuba and Puerto Rico,and begin filming in May."

Miami Vice opens July 28, 2006.
From: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/593/593628p1.html
Old 03-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Sweet! I can't wait for this movie. Thanks Jo.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Supreme Fan

In touch mag scan 'Move over, Don Johnson!'

Last edited by Hybrid-Angel; 03-06-2005 at 06:06 PM
Old 03-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don Johnson always scared me. Ew! Colin looks MUCH better.

Sasha
Old 03-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Supreme Fan

He is kinda scary looking. I never saw the show, too young to remeber it.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:50 PM
New Fan

I remember watching it - and Colin will DEFINATELY make a better Sonny!!

I can't wait!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:07 PM
New Fan

Colin Farrell in "3 Crosses"

Starts filiing in May.... Has anyone heard anything about this? The news source looks realistic & reliable-- but it seems like it's out of nowhere. It sounds great though-- a highly intense character drama full of emotion & conflict.

From THE TIMES Online UK (Business & Finance section)

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/ar...512215,00.html

Quote:
March 06, 2005

Fame & Fortune: Beauty who is a model of efficiency
Natalie Graham
Despite fame, Caprice is pragmatic with money and not a bit capricious with her investments

MODEL, actress and entrepreneur Caprice Bourret, 33, left California at 17 to start a modelling career in New York. In her early twenties she came to London, hitting the headlines six months later when she appeared in a daring Versace gown while presenting the National Television Awards with Trevor McDonald. The outfit catapulted her into the public eye overnight.
Within days her pictures appeared in every tabloid and on the covers of glossy magazines. She made her theatrical debut in 2002 in The Vagina Monologues, which started her career as an actress, and starred in Rent in 2003.

Last year she signed a two-picture deal with GFT Entertainment, co-starring with Vinnie Jones in Hollywood Flies. In May Caprice starts filming with Colin Farrell in 3 Crosses, a futuristic urban thriller.

In December she launched her haircare range, available at Asda, Comet and Argos stores. She is also expanding her Caprice Lingerie, exclusive to Debenhams for the last three years, to go on sale worldwide. In January she appeared in Celebrity Big Brother.

Caprice is single and lives in Surrey.

How much money do you have in your wallet?

I normally don’t spend much cash because I need a proper record of where my money goes. I’ve got £35 on me, which will last for over a week. The money will go on gum, parking meters and the odd bagel.

Do you have any credit cards?

I’ve got three English credit cards and two American ones, and it depends on the exchange rates when I use them.

I pay for virtually everything with them because they give me an account of my spending to set against tax liabilities.

Are you a saver or a spender?

I am very good with my money. I am a definite saver, partly because the entertainment business is totally unreliable. I also know from my childhood what it’s like not to have money......

Here's prior info about the film:

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_1731.html

Quote:

October Eleven Pictures New Film: 3 Crosses
Director: Genre : Action Adventure
Movie Section : 3 Crosses Movie

After producing some short films, one IFTA-nominated documentary and a new show for Sky Television (to be aired in January 2005 on Sky One), The Figgis Brothers have been working on their first feature, ‘3Crosses’. The story concerns the turbulent relationship of two brothers, Jonnie and Jay Linski who are, in their own individual ways, trying to come to terms with the murder of their younger brother Danny.

The characters spiral out of control and this movie culminates in a spectacular confrontation that leaves all concerned reeling by it's devastating impact... It involves a lot of underworld characters and gives a glimpse inside the world of crime but also shows how family relationships can be torn apart by the loss of a sibling.

Production will continue until late Spring 2005 and the movie stars Karl Hayden (‘Patriot Games’, ‘Da’), Emmet Scanlan (upcoming young Irish actor), Marian Araujo (Spanish star of horror flick ‘Dead Meat’) and also features a cameo from paranormalist Uri Geller, who is also Executive Producer. The Figgis Brothers are also in talks with Caprice Bourret to take a role. Look out for this action-packed feature which is being shot on location in Ireland, the UK and the US.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_1731.html

Quote:
3 Crosses
Genre: Action Adventure

Director: Unknown

The story concerns the turbulent relationship of two brothers, Jonnie and Jay Linski who are, in their own individual ways, trying to come to terms with the murder of their younger brother Danny.

The characters spiral out of control and this movie culminates in a spectacular confrontation that leaves all concerned reeling by it's devastating impact... It involves a lot of underworld characters and gives a glimpse inside the world of crime but also shows how family relationships can be torn apart by the loss of a sibling.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...p?story=617729

Quote:
Karly's trip to Hollywood

By Fiona McIlwaine Biggins

07 March 2005
A young Ulster actress told today of meeting Oscar winner Hilary Swank and her ambition to star alongside her hero Johnny Depp in the future.

Karly Greene (17), rubbed shoulders with some of Tinseltown's elite at this year's Oscar celebrations after jetting out to the California sunshine as one of the stars of Everything In This Country Must - a short film by Newtownabbey-born director Gary McKendry based on a novella by Colum McCann.

The film was short-listed for a prestigious gong in the Best Live Action Short Film category.

The Newtownabbey teenager, who landed the movie role when she was just 15, has just returned after six days with her boyfriend Luke in Los Angeles enjoying the atmosphere before and after the weekend ceremony.

She said: "It was amazing, absolutely amazing and I still can't believe it. We couldn't go to the actual ceremony as it was in a smaller theatre this year and there were only two tickets for each film.

"So Gary and his wife went to the ceremony, but there were loads of parties all week and I just tried to get my face seen at as many events as possible.

"But we watched it all less than a mile away on the night in a hotel room with lots of other friends and the special effects team who worked on Spiderman, which won an award.

"And afterwards we went out to dinner and I saw Colin Farrell, who heard my accent and gave me a wonderful smile.

"But the highlight for me was meeting Hilary Swank after she won Best Actress for Million Dollar Baby.

"She was unbelievably down to earth and chatted to me for 10 minutes.

"She had nothing but encouragement for me and even said that maybe in a few years we would be eating lunch together and she would want to be in my films.

"She was shocked at how young I was and that I had flown all the way from Northern Ireland to be there."

The young starlet also met a number of important contacts, including Terry George who directed Hotel Rwanda, which was nominated for three awards.

He was also able to get her up the red carpet and into Amnesty International's Celebration of Artistic Freedom party alongside Martin Sheen for free, when it should have cost around $$600.

And while her favourite actor eluded her on this trip, the local lass revealed that she would love to be cast alongside Johnny Depp in the future.

"I've heard rumours that Colm McCann's new book called Dancer might have Johnny Depp as the lead, so I would love to get a role in it if possible."

But the young Lagan College A-Level student has her head well screwed on and said she will try to concentrate on her current studies in music, politics, religious education and, of course, English literature.

Last edited by nikola1tesla; 03-08-2005 at 08:34 PM
Old 03-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow! First i've heard of it. Hope it's true, maybe Colin's considering the role and they just wanted to put him in print to attract readers even if it's not offical or something.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool news.

Sasha
Old 03-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm interesting piece of news, though i wondered why I haven't heard much about it before. Should be a thriller though it seems.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid-Angel
He is kinda scary looking. I never saw the show, too young to remeber it.
Same here. All I know about the show is due to a Friends flashback episode.

Sasha
Old 03-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too! I only see or the MV jokes in flash backs in movies and tv series.