Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Im pretty sure that's what a PS2 is, Play Station 2. lol. I wanted one, didn't get one lol

-- Patti
--
Old 02-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Cubby*~
Im pretty sure that's what a PS2 is, Play Station 2. lol. I wanted one, didn't get one lol
We've got an XBox here. I like them way better than PS2.

-Kristin
Old 02-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah...my bro has one, he never lets me play with it well not never, just hardly.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

the only playstation game I liked was the Buffy one...

I'm an Original Nintendo girl all the way.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah...my bro has one, he never lets me play with it well not never, just hardly.
Didn't i tell you brothers are bullies cus mine didn't really let me play his supernintendo too most of the time.

And lol Alea, why am i not surprised you said Buffy?
Old 02-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, stupid brothers lol but one brother did give me something, a niece. I just love her to pieces! I fell asleep eariler, now Im not gonna be able to sleep later on.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

hey guys it steffy...can u change my screen name on the list from roswellcutie86 to scorpiogrl..
Old 02-17-2005, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yup, I meant Playstation 2... The only reason we got one was because it was a Christmas Pressie, otherwise we still wouldn't have one!

Jo... Sweet as. No worries at all about it. (Adding me I mean).

Never tried XBox. Don't think I'd really want to.

I'm from the Sega Generation. The best way to play Sonic! I've got two Mega System 2's, but neither work anymore unfort. Got tons of games for them aswell.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 02-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Warper
Yup, I meant Playstation 2... The only reason we got one was because it was a Christmas Pressie, otherwise we still wouldn't have one!

Jo... Sweet as. No worries at all about it. (Adding me I mean).

Never tried XBox. Don't think I'd really want to.

I'm from the Sega Generation. The best way to play Sonic! I've got two Mega System 2's, but neither work anymore unfort. Got tons of games for them aswell.

Tahra
lol! I loved Sonic! I remember the first time I beat the whole game, I was so proud. lol

-- Patti
--
Old 02-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I remember clocking it too! Mum and I had worked together for several months to clock it, each taking a life or a level, and finally, one day, we actually finished the whole game and defeated Robotnic!

We were so disappointed, coz it meant we no longer had a game that we were totally into to keep working at! It's been something like 10 years since we did, so I'd love to get my Sega fixed and give it another whirl. See how long it takes me to clock it again!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember clocking it too! Mum and I had worked together for several months to clock it, each taking a life or a level, and finally, one day, we actually finished the whole game and defeated Robotnic!

We were so disappointed, coz it meant we no longer had a game that we were totally into to keep working at! It's been something like 10 years since we did, so I'd love to get my Sega fixed and give it another whirl. See how long it takes me to clock it again!

Tahra
Yeah! I was just all bummed cuz I then had nothing else to play, and I lost interest in it. Ohhh Robotnic? that was his name...lol okay then.

I have no idea where my systems went. I had Sega, Nintendo and Super Nintendo. I don't even know how many hours...days, years I put into playing games with those. lol

-- Patti
--
Old 02-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah! I was just all bummed cuz I then had nothing else to play, and I lost interest in it. Ohhh Robotnic? that was his name...lol okay then.

I have no idea where my systems went. I had Sega, Nintendo and Super Nintendo. I don't even know how many hours...days, years I put into playing games with those. lol
Yea, it was exactly the same for us. We had games, but not ones we were so interested in clocking. Sonic kept us entertained for so long, we just played it every spare minute. And each time the other one played it without one of us, the other would get soo annoyed! It was so funny!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yea, it was exactly the same for us. We had games, but not ones we were so interested in clocking. Sonic kept us entertained for so long, we just played it every spare minute. And each time the other one played it without one of us, the other would get soo annoyed! It was so funny!

Tahra

cute! Im like sooo going down memory lane right now... it makes me sad.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
cute! Im like sooo going down memory lane right now... it makes me sad.
Memory, all alone in the moonlight! Sorry, I know, it's a little nostaligic isn't it? Ah, the good ole 90's.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Meh the time limit in Sonic was my biggest obstacle in completing the game. I remember having such a hard time especially getting past the stage when Sonic had to be underwater cus he always died from being out of breath.

Meh now i wish i had kept the Sega set. I'm like so aching to play it now.