Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2005, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Bye for now

I've made a decision to step down as mod of the board, it's just that I might be going back to school soon and I would have to concentrate more on that doing well in my studies and preparing for school if I have to and besides i do feel kind of stressed really lately so I'm not in the best shape mentally. I still love Colin though and i will drop by here as often as i can.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

when i saw the open position atthe mod board i really hoped it wasnt you who stepped down but i understand your reasons ... altough .. you were a great mod.. i know i havent visited this board in two months or something like that ... but i always enjoyed talking to yuo

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai Obsessed
when i saw the open position atthe mod board i really hoped it wasnt you who stepped down but i understand your reasons ... altough .. you were a great mod.. i know i havent visited this board in two months or something like that ... but i always enjoyed talking to yuo
I saw it too and was really shocked! Whenever I think of Colin Farrell I think of you Jo. Good luck with school and things. Love you!
Old 02-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck with school!

Sasha
Old 02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Supreme Fan

WHAT!? When, how, why! I'm speechless and shocked!

I can't believe ur stepping down huni, but if u think it's best then it's best to do it. Ur a better mod then i am and i hope i can fill ur place.

..God, i still can't believe it. U better drop by every now and then, it won't be the same here without u.

Goodluck with school and take care of urself.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Sad to hear you're stepping down, Jo but like I told you last night, do what you feel is best for you. Good luck with school as well.

-Kristin
Old 02-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Total Fan

Aww
Good luck with everything! Hope you'll stop by and visit us often!

Icon by Elya
Old 02-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm gonna miss my Jo. But like I said, I understand, take some Jo time, I'll just really miss you. I hope you stop by once in a while, Colin without Jo? what kind of world would it be? lol.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-23-2005, 01:00 AM
New Fan

I will miss you. Good luck with your education and I hope you will have chances to visit us anytime!
Old 02-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
I've made a decision to step down as mod of the board, it's just that I might be going back to school soon and I would have to concentrate more on that doing well in my studies and preparing for school if I have to and besides i do feel kind of stressed really lately so I'm not in the best shape mentally. I still love Colin though and i will drop by here as often as i can.
we'll miss you, but good luck with your studies. take care and hope to see you around here.
Bunny #69
http://sctransresources.org
Old 02-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ohh! Jo Too bad that you have to step down! We're really gonna miss you as mod, but hopefully this means you'll have more time for school, and get really good grades and stuff.

Good luck with that, hope to see you around!

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

You! Stepping down! The world doesn't make sense anymore!

Seriously though. I was shocked when I saw the Mod Opening thread. Thus my post there but if you're stressed out and going back to school, and you think it's the right decision, then good luck to you. I respect your decision.

But you damn well better come back here