14. tidbit2008
15. PatrickDempseyRocks
16. SharTheLove
17. wvchica
18. ancientshadows
19. leonamuni
20. TheMusicLives
21. labradorMagenta
22. Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (Suz)
23. » MaRy
24. blg06
25. bbroccs
26. evil_hypnotoad
27. H007
28. bandcandy
29. Agripina
30. California_ here_ I _come
31. vern_
32. Greysaholic
33. iki
34. devexation
35. zazie87
36. lisagslack14
37. mslat92
38. Justme99
39. MaxieForever
40. CharCoopfan
41. Kiane
42. ClaAya
43. ghostlovescore
44. ale-la-pazza1
45. OneTreeHillSweetie
46. CrashandBurn9
47. Volleygrl811
48. Fairy* (Sandra)
49. NOLA504
50. JaSam4Life
51. Sara Caffrey
52. simy
53. lau88
54.Katie_Holmes
55.loganandroryforever
56.sanchy

Fanart:

twenty years ;

high-fiving a million angels

You'll still have me
[B]

Quotes:

1x09
Cooper: So are we dating?
Charlotte: If dirty sex on regular basis is dating, then yes.

Season 2
2x02
Cooper: Yeah, I hate you, too, but you do matter. I wouldn’t have told
Violet if you didn’t matter.
2x14
Cooper: We are so not the cute couple. In and out of each other’s pockets- finishing each other’s sentences, but we’re still a couple. We’re us, and I love us.
2x17
Cooper: this one…I can overlook. This one. But you have to think long and hard about testing me,
because next time, I’m gone. You better dig deep, Charlotte, dig deep in your soul and grow the hell up and be in this relationship right now.
2x18
Charlotte: I don’t need you to love me even more! I slept with Archer, and you forgive me. You are good. You are the good one. You do good things. You and— It makes me sick. You lovin’ me, it makes me literally sick to my stomach. I slept with somebody else. I screwed archer’s brains
out, and you forgive it? Who does that? So,see, you’re the good one, and I’m the bad one, and I don’t want credit for saving a little girl’s life. I don’t want it.

Season 3:
3x03
Cooper: I want you Charlotte - not just in my bed - I want to be your boyfriend again.
Cooper: We’re screwed up, Charlotte. I can’t talk to you, and you can’t talk to me. When I stand back and ask myself what we’re doing, I don’t know. I just know you’re worth it, and I’m the man. I’m the man here, so I don’t care if you can talk to me, and I don’t care if you tell me about getting fired or whatever. I am taking my woman home to our bed. You’re moving in with me.
3x05
Charlotte: I am too much woman for you. I have more money. I picked a specialty that makes you nervous. I bought your way into the practice. I’m strong and I am comfortable with being strong and I like that I’ strong. And if that is too much woman for you, if that makes your junk feel tiny, I’m not gonna make myself smaller. I’m not gonna put myself in a box so that you feel like a big man. I am a big woman, and you either get used to it or you get out.
3x21
Cooper: What I do know - what I realized from this whole ordeal - is what’s important, like um, the people that you love. And you are important to me, Charlotte.
3x23
Cooper: I was going to do it tomorrow. God, a year ago Violet almost died. Now Maya. Life is scary, and short. And I love you. I’ve been stupid and I can’t be stupid anymore. I can’t carry this ring around anymore. And I have to be with you, we have to be together. And something good has to happen tonight with all this horror everywhere. Please, Charlotte King I wanna spend my whole damn life with you. Marry me?
Cooper: Woman, look at me. You… are everything I never knew I wanted. I cannot live without you. If I propose again tomorrow, what are you gonna say?

Season 4:
4x03
Cooper: If you’re unhappy here…We’ll move. But the truth is, I don’t see what you see. I mean, every time I walk through that front door with you, I remember the first time I brought you here and how excited I was. And the bedroom, it doesn’t
remind me of makeup casseroles and catsuit tug-of-wars. It reminds me of
the…First time we had sex. And for me…Now that you’re here, everything just feels…Right.
4x09
Cooper: I love you. I am in love with you. I will love you forever… No matter what. This doesn’t… I’m yours. Okay? I’m yours. I understand why you can’t… ID that man. I get it. You don’t want to go through that. I understand. I do. But he can’t go free. That man—he cannot go free. You have to be able to sleep at night. You have to be able to breathe, to be you. He can’t go free. So I don’t want you to worry. You will be protected. I will… get a gun… make it look like a mugging. I-I… that man is not going free. It doesn’t matter what happens to me. That man is not going free. I am not gonna let you—
4x11
Sex for me and Coop, it’s like, uh…it’s how we communicate.I hate using the phrase “making love,” but…it’s what it is. It’s how we love. And I want that back.
4x15
Charlotte: No. We’re not. I forgive you, Cooper. I understand why you did it. And I forgive you. You are the first man…the only man, to know all of me and to love me anyway. I know the rape wasn’t my fault. But the lying…and the cheating…It came from fear. Fear that I’d lose you… fear that…I didn’t deserve a man like you.
It’s no excuse, but…It’s the truth. You made one mistake when you had nowhere else to go…and everyone was so worried about me. I forgive you.
4x17
Charlotte: If you want to believe that’s your failure, then you are worse off than I thought. Cooper, you are a great doctor. I see it every day: how hard you work for your kids, how much you care, What you’ll do for ‘em, even if everyone else is trying to make it impossible. Title before your name, letters after your name, books. That’s… that’s all just commentary. When it comes down to it, what we all want to be is doctors who help people. Really, truly… help people. No one…no one, Cooper, does that better than you.
4x20
Cooper: All that matters is you and me, and the rest of them…they don’t have to agree, or like it, or like each other. Because this is not for them or about them.

Season 5:
5x02
Charlotte: I made this go away because I love you. If you ever screw with me again, if you ever cross me like this. I’ll report you to the cops. And let them throw your sorry ass in jail.
5x15
Cooper: Thank you. You did not sign up for this.
Charlotte: I love him. Mason… I—I didn’t think I could, I didn’t think I would, but… when I thought his mama might die… I love him. And I think it’s… I think it’s ‘cause I love you so damn much. I love you, Cooper. So damn much.
Cooper: I love you.
5x16
Cooper: Charlotte, you’re amazing. You’ve been a rock to this whole thing. I mean, you’re stronger than I am. The only reason I’m getting through this is because I know whatever happens, I have you. And I’ve been taking that for granted because I believe in you, I believe in us so much… I want you to know, you are everything to me. You are everything I want, you are everything I need.
5x18
Cooper: Hey, i've been meaning to say thank you
Charlotte:For what?
Cooper: Everything you did for Erica, and what you are doing for Mason.
Charlotte: Don't say it.
Cooper: Why? I mean it.
Charltote:Cause you don't thank me for any of that. It's what you do

[B] Icons:

~by Suz

~by Barbara

Their Moments:

Reasons why we love them:

Because they were made for each other
Because they cannot live without each other
Because they always come back together
Because they love each other
Because he wants to spend his whole life with her
Because she is everything he never knew he wanted
Because they are important for each other
Because They have an unconditional love! No matter what they still love each other!:
Because I love that Cooper has humanized Charlotte and how soft she is with him.
Because They are fun together even when they are bickering, they are fun to watch.
Because They NEED to be together. They complete each other.
Because They are the best part of the show for me!
Previous threads:
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/somethi...-her-62978213/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/somethi...soon-62955976/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/playmat...ther-62940552/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/playmat...ther-62934644/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/playmat...ther-62926221/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/playmat...iend-62879547/
http://www.fanforum.com/f127/playmates-charlotte-cooper-1-%7E-because-their-game-not-over-62
[/CENTER]

Last edited by evil_hypnotoad; 11-29-2012 at 01:46 PM
Old 11-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 11-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 11-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread.. Love the title

And wow grat Arts

I din't want to offend anyone, but I think if OPs are changed we should all talk about..
So I guess we could do it here now or later when the thread's on Redecoration..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)

And wow grat Arts

I din't want to offend anyone, but I think if OPs are changed we should all talk about..
Sure, i'm sorry, this can be provisional until we have a talk about it, we can talk about it here, do you have any ideas?
Old 11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

How about a moments Part?
Old 11-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
How about a moments Part?
Good idea, so can you suggest some moments? I will think about some as well.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

What i was thinking and have done this for other threads and have make a moments part were you would gather photos in order from the first time they meet until last episode. It's hard to exsplain what i mean so i'm going to show one that i have seen a lot of threads use it's not one of mine.

Something like this
Moments
Old 11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
What i was thinking and have done this for other threads and have make a moments part were you would gather photos in order from the first time they meet until last episode. It's hard to exsplain what i mean so i'm going to show one that i have seen a lot of threads use it's not one of mine.

Something like this
Moments
Oh this, thanx for the examlple, i could try and make something like that for this thread

And what do you think of the pictures in the OP? Aren't they too many?
Old 11-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

There are a lot of them, but i don't know. No problem about the example
Old 11-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
There are a lot of them, but i don't know. No problem about the example
I'll put the former pictures back, i think it's better this way after all. There will have to be some space for Moments.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:

And wow grat Arts

Oh you gonna change the op ??
They're not enough
Jenღ Icon by jaje
Old 11-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickDempseyRocks (View Post)
Oh you gonna change the op ??
It's already been changed

I think we could skip the pictures.. if we have a moments thing.. I love that idea btw...

And I'd love to pretty up the layout a bit.. It seems a little cold.. I could do that if you like..

aaaaand what so you think about the Shipper name? I think it's a little ordinary for a special couple like those two

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
It's already been changed

I think we could skip the pictures.. if we have a moments thing.. I love that idea btw...

And I'd love to pretty up the layout a bit.. It seems a little cold.. I could do that if you like..

aaaaand what so you think about the Shipper name? I think it's a little ordinary for a special couple like those two
oh sorry its pretty

Quote:
it could good to do that
They're not enough
Jenღ Icon by jaje
Old 11-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

ah, the shipper name, it needs new, some more special, but what? what about Chartreusians? like Cooper's favorite colour he mentioned when they were getting to know each other.