Old 05-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Question: is the name of a character considered spoilery? Cause the name of Pineapple-guy has been released (just a first name), I just don't know if I'm allowed to tell it here or not...
Old 05-30-2011, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since it wasn't mentioned in the finale.. it would be.. But if everyone agrees to use it.. you could spill it out

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

It's only a name. Why should it be spoilery? But yes I'd very much like to know please!! Then he becomes more real and I can kinda stick it to Sam even more!!

Quote:
For me Pete and Addie are so over for a loong time now
Yeah I guess. I just want Addie to be with someone who's as awesome as she is and who she has good chemistry with and who really loves her. I believe she had all this going on with Pete before they were soooooooo rudely interrupted by Vile-let™.

Quote:
Addie and Sam sure had chemistry.. but not anymore..
Oh I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Sam's by far and away the partner she's had the absolute least amount of chemistry with.

Quote:
I really hope he turns out to be a nice guy
Yeah me too. Soooooooooo much!!

So Addie's gonna have an affair with him then? Not that I'm complaining coz I hate Sam but just a) to clarify and b) that's not exactly making a change is it? You know I'd love for Addie to break free from always being the cheater/involved in cheating! I'd love for her to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk but it's just never gonna happen is it? Well hopefully the whole thing with Sam and Pineapple won't go on too long and then Addie can just stick with Pineapple!! But who knows how long it'll be before Addie finally dumps Sam for good and picks Pineapple Guy. Or how many times Addie'll go back and forth between the 2 for that matter as well. And who's she gonna talk to without Nae being around as well. Ugh I just wish Addie'd never got together with Sam in the first place.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

if there is a triangle (again) I am at least glad that this time its about Addison and two men who maybe want to be with her. make the best one win

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay, since people seem to be in agreement, the Pineapple guy's name is said to be
Spoiler:

And PAL, could you please use her actual name? I find that nickname rather offensive.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL Awesomeness!!! (View Post)
It's only a name. Why should it be spoilery? But yes I'd very much like to know please!! Then he becomes more real and I can kinda stick it to Sam even more!!
If we all agree on that.. we can talk openly about it I like his name btw.. (thanks for sharing)

Quote:
Yeah I guess. I just want Addie to be with someone who's as awesome as she is and who she has good chemistry with and who really loves her. I believe she had all this going on with Pete before they were soooooooo rudely interrupted by Vile-let™.
That nickname is really unappropriate.. we recently had a big disscussion about nicknames.. and this one is definitely not okay IMO.

Quote:
Oh I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Sam's by far and away the partner she's had the absolute least amount of chemistry with.
I thought so too at first.. specially when the first kiss happened.. I was like.. eeewww.. it was a kiss like brother & sister shared.. but still then I thought they had chemistry.. but right.. She had better chemistry with anyone else than Sam.. I agree

Quote:
So Addie's gonna have an affair with him then? Not that I'm complaining coz I hate Sam but just a) to clarify and b) that's not exactly making a change is it? You know I'd love for Addie to break free from always being the cheater/involved in cheating! I'd love for her to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk but it's just never gonna happen is it? Well hopefully the whole thing with Sam and Pineapple won't go on too long and then Addie can just stick with Pineapple!! But who knows how long it'll be before Addie finally dumps Sam for good and picks Pineapple Guy. Or how many times Addie'll go back and forth between the 2 for that matter as well. And who's she gonna talk to without Nae being around as well. Ugh I just wish Addie'd never got together with Sam in the first place.
We don't know yet. I hope she'll turn and walk to that guy.. because I'm really done with the Oreos..
and yes I'm totally with you about the cheating thing.. I really hope it won't turn out she's cheating again.. that really would make me furious..
but since Shonda has a fourth show in autumn I really fear she'll fail PPP totally

Normally I'm a fan of triangles.. but with Addie there were already too many..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-31-2011, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I like his name as well, and i like him! And BB is hot! And charismatic! I don't even mind the forrest on his face that much I hope we will see a lot of him next season

Quote:
I agree with you, they have always been like brother and sister to me. And i find Sam bland and boring.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:37 AM
Absolute Fan

I liked Oreos in season three, but like the way someone very cleverly pointed out in this following brilliantly written fic, it seems like the minute Sam got her, he didn't really want her anymore. I lost all interest in Oreos pretty quickly in season four and got more and more angry with Sam as the season progressed. Shame.

We don't really know anything about Pineapple guy, but he's a welcome change. I have a theory that he might be that consultant they will end up hiring for the new practice, so I hope that by working together side by side with him Addie will see more in him than just the pretty face she saw at the grocery store. They clearly have chemistry and I like the fact that he's a fresh face.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes.. a fresh face is clearly what PPP needed IMO..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
I liked Oreos in season three, but like the way someone very cleverly pointed out in this following brilliantly written fic, it seems like the minute Sam got her, he didn't really want her anymore. I lost all interest in Oreos pretty quickly in season four and got more and more angry with Sam as the season progressed. Shame.

We don't really know anything about Pineapple guy, but he's a welcome change. I have a theory that he might be that consultant they will end up hiring for the new practice, so I hope that by working together side by side with him Addie will see more in him than just the pretty face she saw at the grocery store. They clearly have chemistry and I like the fact that he's a fresh face.
Sam only wants something he cannot have at the moment. Like with Naomi - he first wanted to divorce her, and then when he saw that she moved on, he wanted her back. But back to Pineapple guy, i also think he might be the medical consultant hired for the new practice. I'm curious what kind of person he will be. In the finale he was more like mysterious guy, and that didn't tell us much.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

If he really is that consultant guy.. wow that willbe a lot of trouble.. I mean if Addie really is interested in him (and they both were IMO) and he'll be responsible for them all to keep or not keep their licences.. that will be a lot of confused feelings out there..
DId they say when that consultant will start on checking them out in the finale?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-01-2011, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
If he really is that consultant guy.. wow that willbe a lot of trouble.. I mean if Addie really is interested in him (and they both were IMO) and he'll be responsible for them all to keep or not keep their licences.. that will be a lot of confused feelings out there..
DId they say when that consultant will start on checking them out in the finale?
Whenever they hire him, I guess...
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

because I was also thinking it would be possible that he's a doctor and they hire him for the new practice..
and.. for the consultance.. he's on vacation for two weeks.. do you think they'll have two weeks of free time before the investigation.. I thought this would maybe happen very quickly..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 AM
Loyal Fan

What's so wrong with my nickname you guys? I just don't like her. Your avvie's kinda offensive to me smeagolkitten because she dumped those guys and didn't say anything to Pete. Now she just thinks everything can be alright even though she's being really controlling and sticking her nose into every single part of Pete's life where it doesn't belong. But I've never said anything to you have I?

I used to like her. She used to be fun and quirky but not anymore. Now she's just contoilling and offensive and I hate her. There I said it. I can't call her by her real name. I think she is vile! What about "She who cannot be named" or "Bug-let™"? She bugs me see.

I realise this is not the right thread for this and I will have some other discussion on topic coz I'm enjoying it but this is where this issue has come up. Actually just out of interest would I be able to read that discussion about nicknames coz I'm curious. I really like nicknames you see!!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 06-01-2011 at 06:45 AM