Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Supreme Fan

6x10 Georgia on my Mind: Episode Discussion

Georgia on my Mind
6x10 Episode Discussion

"Georgia on My Mind" - Charlotte stresses the doctors out when she continues to run Saint Ambrose Hospital from her doctor-ordered bed rest. Meanwhile, scared that Charlotte might never leave the hospital, Mason begins acting out in school, on "Private Practice," TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 12-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the episode summary. Charlotte running the hospital from bed?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-21-2012, 04:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I really liked this episode. Charlotte's thoughts, Mason and Char and Cooper with little baby girl. And the dancing was somewhat amusing.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

This episide was awesome,love everything especially the moment when Charlotte break down and offer her life in change of the safety of all her babies. Gosh..that voice over kills me :,(
I really like the relationship between Charlotte and Mason and I'm glady we finalky hear him call her mama again :-)
The scene in the end with them celebrate chrimast was really nice,and then Charlotte water broke and she was ready to delivery (can't wait for it) but first she want to see the baby. awwww this moment was my favourite,her look when she saw her and named her Georgia <3
Anyway I really enjoy the dance sequence too,Kadee and Paul were really great at it.