Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2021, 04:37 AM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Btw, I wonder if the Loupari have pet monkeys.
im not sure
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:40 AM
  #32
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar






_____________________________________________

S13 E04· Flux- Chapter 4 " Village of the Angels"
Sunday 21th November 2021


EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Devon, November 1967. A little girl has gone missing, Prof Jericho is
conducting psychic experiments and in the graveyard there is one
gravestone too many. Why is Medderton known as The Cursed Village
and what do the Weeping Angels want?



_____________________________________________


PROMO




.
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 09:09 AM
  #33
Passionate Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,925
Did anyone notice the Doctor's jacket being turned inside out last ep? I'm curious if we see that again. (Can't find a screencap though.)
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 05:24 PM
  #34
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Did anyone notice the Doctor's jacket being turned inside out last ep? I'm curious if we see that again. (Can't find a screencap though.)
No but I bet someone on tumblr would have noticed
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 07:59 AM
  #35
Passionate Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,925
Does anyone think the kid of Bel and Vindar might be someone we know? Like Susan or Davros...?
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:43 AM
  #36
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Does anyone think the kid of Bel and Vindar might be someone we know? Like Susan or Davros...?
Could be would be an awesome twist
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 03:52 AM
  #37
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar






_____________________________________________

S13 E05· Flux- Chapter 4 " Survivors of the Flux"
Sunday 28th November 2021


EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

As the forces of evil mass, the Doctor, Yaz and Dan face perilous
journeys and seemingly insurmountable obstacles in their quest for survival.


_____________________________________________


PROMO




.
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 11:06 PM
  #38
Passionate Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,925
Yaz, Dan and Jericho roaming the earth was so great, please make audio adventures out of that!!!
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:44 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Yaz, Dan and Jericho roaming the earth was so great, please make audio adventures out of that!!!
One day they will lol I love the audio's
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:06 PM
  #40
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar






_____________________________________________

S13 E06· Flux- Chapter 6 " The Vanquishers "
Sunday 6th December 2021


EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

In the final epic chapter in the story of the Flux, all hope is lost.
The forces of darkness are in control. But when the monsters
have won, who can you count upon to save the universe?


_____________________________________________


PROMO




.
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:50 PM
  #41
Obsessed Fan

 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,521
The Vanquishers was an excellent finale on the whole that surprisingly (and pleasantly so) wrapped up every story thread that had been unspooled in The Halloween Apocalypse and the succeeding four episodes while priming the pump for the endgame of Thirteen's era.

My only complaints were the anticlimax of the Doctor not getting her memories back and the incongruity of wiping out every Dalek in the universe just weeks before a story that's supposed to be centered on them.
__________________
"Starbuck to all vipers- do not fire... repeat, do not fire! I am a friendly, okay? We're all friendlies. So, let's just...be friendly." - Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace

"Change, my dear(s). And not a moment too soon. She is the Doctor, whether you like it or not." - Colin Baker on Jodie Whittaker
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 12:22 AM
  #42
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
The Vanquishers was an excellent finale on the whole that surprisingly (and pleasantly so) wrapped up every story thread that had been unspooled in The Halloween Apocalypse and the succeeding four episodes while priming the pump for the endgame of Thirteen's era.

My only complaints were the anticlimax of the Doctor not getting her memories back and the incongruity of wiping out every Dalek in the universe just weeks before a story that's supposed to be centered on them.
Oh that is good I haven't seen it yet hasn't aired over here yet .. but I will watch it all in one go
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:55 AM
  #43
Passionate Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,925
Have to rewatch it because so much was happening. I thought we spend too short a time with Tecteun and I'm wondering if she'll ever come back.

The Doctor shedding a tear after her talk with Jaz was too cute.

The shot with Jodie in the inside-out jacket was cool.

I was heartbroken about the Loupari. How can we not see several of them? We got to see more of them with different furs and colors!

The dumbfounded Daleks and Cybermen at the end were hilarious.

I think it was an excellent six-parter!!! Did we ever get that many good eppys in a row? Wouldn't have minded it being 7 or 8 parts, though.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:35 AM
  #44
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Have to rewatch it because so much was happening. I thought we spend too short a time with Tecteun and I'm wondering if she'll ever come back.

The Doctor shedding a tear after her talk with Jaz was too cute.

The shot with Jodie in the inside-out jacket was cool.

I was heartbroken about the Loupari. How can we not see several of them? We got to see more of them with different furs and colors!

The dumbfounded Daleks and Cybermen at the end were hilarious.

I think it was an excellent six-parter!!! Did we ever get that many good eppys in a row? Wouldn't have minded it being 7 or 8 parts, though.
i wish this was a longer season
__________________
"I'm a really
good
lawyer."
- matt murdock | icon
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:04 PM
  #45
Passionate Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 3,925
Did anyone catch what the Doctor said right before the ending of the eppy?
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST