Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
IKR?? And the slap! Poor Doctor.
It was so sweet!! He just wanted to help his wife.

IDK if I posted a snipet of my new fanfic... but here is a taste of the fic. The Doctor goes back to the library after River died.

The Doctor stood in the Library remembering the first time he met River; remembering the message he had gotten on the psychic paper. She knew all about him, yet, he knew nothing about her. Replaying the scene of their first conversation he saw the look of pain in her eyes. He had caused his sweet River pain. Looking around now it all came flooding back. Locked deep in the main frame River was in there, the last chance he had had to save her. The Doctor stepped to the console and brought it online. What would he do? Would he type in RIVER and see if she responded? That sounded absurd even to him. “Oh, River, I wish you were here.” He didn’t know how long he stood there staring at the interface screen knowing that nothing was going to happen.

River stood in the shadows of the dark core computer room watching her love as he stood hunched over a computer console. He was remembering. She wasn’t angry at him. How could she be? Yes, he knew from the moment he met again, how she was gong to die. But he couldn’t have told her. It would have changed time and he never would have met her. That was a fate worse than death, never knowing the Doctor. Of course if she brought attention to herself how would she explain standing in front of him as a new flesh and blood person? River looked down at her hands seeing her hands; flesh and blood, not kilobytes in a computer generated environment. What would her Doctor see? She wasn’t a flesh avatar. She wasn’t another version of herself back in time. She was River, her consciousness in a cloned body from her very own DNA minus her Time Lord tricks. She had given up her regeneration a long time ago to save him. “Hello Sweetie.”

At first the Doctor thought he had been hearing things. It would be the first time. His back went rigid as he turned to gaze at River. She was there. She was really there in the shadows wearing her enigmatic smile that he loved so much. He didn’t give much thought to his actions. Going to her, the Doctor scooped River into his arms and held her close. She was real; she was solid, and not a trick of the mind. “Oh River!” he lifted her off her feet, spinning about. River held on laughing. “River!” He set her down, his hands immediately cupping her face. “How are you…? Who? I’ve missed you.” In his experience the universe was never this nice. He couldn’t form a coherent thought seeing her there, seeing her alive in front of him.

“The man who hired me, Mr. Lux, he felt guilty about what happened, and he paid whatever it cost to have my DNA cloned and my consciousness put back into my body.” River answered the way she had been told when she had asked. “A brand new body with the same face,” She smiled bringing her hand up to straighten his bow tie. “Watch out that bowtie.” River teased.

“Hello.” The Doctor said just as he had that day at Demon’s Run.

River smiled, “Hello.” She said in the same tone she had used at Demon’s Run. River draped her arms over his shoulders o she could hug him. She needed to feel him close to her again. Her entire body shuddered. It was her Doctor, her husband, her love. Now, there was the chance they would have a life. No more back to front moments. “Oh, my Doctor…” River sighed.

The Doctor hugged River tighter reveling in the feel of her against him again. Tears clouded his eyes at the overwhelming amount of emotions flying through him. The first time he had met River was on the day she was going to die. He always knew that, even when he saw her again, even when he married her. “You escape death almost as often as I do!” He teased joyfully.

“I wouldn’t be your wife if I didn’t.” River replied kissing the side of his neck before hiding her eyes. All she wanted to do was feel her Doctor against her. She wanted to breathe in the scent of him she had missed so much. He smelled of the universe, the TARDIS, and a wild storm all rolled into one. He was her oncoming storm.

The Doctor pulled back from River, his hands still cupping her face. He angled his head claiming her lips, filling her with all the passion, the sorrow, the happiness he was feeling. The kiss was ardent, it was sad, it was happy. He had River back. Greedily he feasted at her mouth. “River….” He gasped nipping at her bottom lips.

“Yes, sweetie…” River was out of breath. He had sucked all the air out of her lungs just from one kiss. “You still know how to kiss me.” She said against his lips that were still pressed to hers. Her fingers tangled into his hair as they started to breathe together.
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Whoa that's long. Thanks for that!

I was rewatching the gag reel, and Matt and Alex had cute moments. My favorite was when Matt just growled and Alex was like "That's rubbish!"
Old 11-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Whoa that's long. Thanks for that!

I was rewatching the gag reel, and Matt and Alex had cute moments. My favorite was when Matt just growled and Alex was like "That's rubbish!"
Those two are just to AWESOME!! hehe!! I love gag reels! lol!

My new River and 11 fanfic:

RETURN TO THE LIBRARY:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8671443/...to-the-Library

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 11-06-2012 at 05:08 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Will read it
Old 11-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

enjoy it!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I don't know...you'd think a dude who's been alive 1000+ years would know a little bit more about women and/or how not to be an idiot.
I think it's because he's a man-child that kind of makes him weird around women. Also, he time travels and I think he's come across different kinds of women, so he doesn't really actually know which is "right".
Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Total Fan

Loved that scene! And aww, he's just trying to be sweet He is her husband afterall. But yes I agree The Doctor knows so much (if not all) about everything- the universe, etc. but he's completely an idiot when it comes to women. A complete contrast to Matt if I do say so
Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

ITA.

I loved their little quiet moment in ATM. And when he was reading Melody's book and loved her not knowing it was River... instinct
Old 11-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

I love when the Doctor, after he heals River's wrist, that he kisses her hand lightly.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Total Fan

Love their dynamic so much.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

They are just amazing!! River and her Doctor!! I love them so much!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Absolute Fan

A little latr but... TFTNT!

And off to read the fanfic.now that snippet got me hooked! ChakotaysLover, tnks for posting it here! The Doctor Who fanfiction realm is so vast I never know where to begin.
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
A little latr but... TFTNT!

And off to read the fanfic.now that snippet got me hooked! ChakotaysLover, tnks for posting it here! The Doctor Who fanfiction realm is so vast I never know where to begin.
Same...
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

I have a grand total of four River/11 fanfics! lol! But i'm sure Iw ill be able to come up with more! lol! Glad my snipet of fanfic was able to get you hooked! lol!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Found this source

Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread