Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ellevee: Hi, Lauren; Lauren: Oh, hi (smiling sweetly)
Ellevee: Sorry to bother you...Could I possibly get your autograph?
Lauren: Oh, sure (still smiling)... You should let it dry for a while then it'll be okay
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) ?Bye Ellevee. Take care.
Ellevee: ?Bye Lauren

Ellevee are you seeied Lauren??

Buffy * Spike Luke * Lorelai Big * Carrie Mark * Addison
Ally * Larry Monica * Chandler Meredith * Derek
Valentina Paul Anka
Old 05-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineLG
Ellevee: Hi, Lauren; Lauren: Oh, hi (smiling sweetly)
Ellevee: Sorry to bother you...Could I possibly get your autograph?
Lauren: Oh, sure (still smiling)... You should let it dry for a while then it'll be okay
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) ?Bye Ellevee. Take care.
Ellevee: ?Bye Lauren

Ellevee are you seeied Lauren??
I got to see Lauren twice on the set of The Pacifier in Toronto last year. It was an awesome experience. She was super pretty and very nice to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 06-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

just popping this thread up to the top because the dvd came out in the states today...

for those of you who have gotten the dvd and watched the extras already.. is anyone else disappointed in Disney with the shiesty-ness of the extras.. not only for the lack of LG in them, but also for the lack of quantity and quality.

or maybe it's just me..
Old 06-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Did you buy the DVD?

If so how was Adam S' audio commentary? We have to wait a month before it comes out here on DVD *grr*

Twitter: nlm78
Old 06-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
Did you buy the DVD?

If so how was Adam S' audio commentary? We have to wait a month before it comes out here on DVD *grr*
yes.. well technically, since i was having a HORRIBLE day.. my fiance bought it for me.. but nevertheless.. i have it..

and i haven't watched the movie with commentary yet.. i'm not doing anything tomorrow.. so i'll put the commentary on and tell you how it is..
Old 06-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that - hope tomorrow's a better day for you

I'm curious to see what Adam says about Lauren since Lauren stated in the press junket that they wanted to work together before TP but because of clash of schedules she couldn't do the project (I'm curious as to which movie it was - because there are a number of possibilities it could be).

Old 06-29-2005, 03:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm the dvd is not out here i think at least not as far as i know.. but if there are lack of extras .. i dont know if i´m gonna buy it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-29-2005, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
Thanks for that - hope tomorrow's a better day for you

I'm curious to see what Adam says about Lauren since Lauren stated in the press junket that they wanted to work together before TP but because of clash of schedules she couldn't do the project (I'm curious as to which movie it was - because there are a number of possibilities it could be).
thanks nadine.. i'm hoping for a better day also...

i haven't watched it yet.. i'll do that in a minute!!

ETA: i watched it with commentary, and forgive me if it's not accurate.. but in the first scene she's in in the principal's office.. adam i think calls her "My blessed Lauren Graham." and then went on to say that she's in gilmore girls and that he also did her hair in her scenes, and that he was afraid she wouldn't want to be his friend anymore after watching that scene, because they both didn't like how her hair turned out. (is that making any kind of sense?) and then when she's at the house with the kids.. one of the other commentators says that he can't see a difference in her hair, but adam can because "you need a specially trained eye" or something like that..

and they said she looks very pretty in another scene in the principal's office.

and then for her stunt at the end, they said she was very happy to be able to do her own stunt and be an action hero for a second. and that her hair was fine.. and that the scene where her and vin almost kiss at the house was her first day of filming and she'd just met vin,

then the very last scene was a reshoot that they added lauren in, because it was just supposed to be vin walking out on stage, but i guess loose ends they wanted to tie up.. and that her hair was very pretty...

and that's all they talked about lauren i think.. i pretty much only fast forwarded through to lauren's scenes.. so i might have missed some..

hope that's what you were looking for..
Old 06-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys

Just watched the Pacifier, OMG it was soooo good! i'm so jelouse of Lauren to get to kiss Vin... She was so good and i loved her kung fu kick at the end

My Videos
Old 06-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that Vicki - exactly what I was after - I'm cracking up laughing that Adam did her hair

Old 06-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

No prob Nadine, i thought it was great that adam did her hair too.. pretty funny.. i thought she looked great through out the whole movie.. but i guess i don't have that "specially trained eye"
Old 06-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I second that specially trained eye

It always cracks me up though that the actors literally have to do the kissing scenes at the beginning of the shoot - welcome co-stars!

Old 06-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

i know.. how is that for a warm up!! Lauren meet Vin.. AND HIS LIPS!!
Old 07-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Finally saw the movie last week! I thought it was pretty good! Not sure if I'll buy it, but definitley worth the rent!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 07-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Late to the party here, but...

I rented the movie with my friend tonight. I found it painfully bad, mostly because of the dialog and the fact that it was carried by Vin Diesel, who should not be allowed to act. Lauren was good, and her scenes were cute, but she was underused.

I literally cried at the end. Not because it was sad or touching, but because it had me in tears laughing at the scene where Vin picks up the girl and then salutes.

But really, none of this matters because the movie was box office gold - a movie kids think is 'action' but parents know is family friendly. It was bound to be a hit.

The commentary had me rolling on the floor laughing. Adam and his buddy were hilarious. They mocked their own movie and all the gaping holes in the plot and the screw ups. And the fact that they talked about LG's hair for EVERY scene she was in was funny as hell too.

So, yeah, just thought I'd add some input. I am sure it has all been said before though. I'd say rent the DVD, just for the hilariously random commentary.