Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh, girlies, I just reread all 16 pages of my NY story. I´m soo sentimental. When I got to the end where I wrote how much I was crying while saying good buy in the subway I had tears in my eyes. And then I looked at the calendar and saw that it was exactly a year ago. sniff. *hugs Claire, Shannon, Denise and Deana really hard*

Old 05-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hi girls!
I had decided to go running this week. Even brought to Turin my jogging pants and iPod arm thingy. And of course... it's pouring.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Val - same here. I would like to go skating but it´s raining too.

Boy, am I glad that we don´t have Euro right now.lol The loan to Greece is ridiculous.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Boy, am I glad that we don´t have Euro right now.lol The loan to Greece is ridiculous.
What? lol.

Katka, I know Last year was such a sad day. I felt so lonely on the plane home. Maybe that's why I'm so cranky today..

It's been pouring here for days already.. But it's supposed to be dry tomorrow again. Let's hope so. I hate rain so much.

Boy, my legs have never felt this soft ever! I used this new shaving stuff. It's shower and shaving gel in one and it's awesome. I can't stop touching my legs now lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Katka, I know Last year was such a sad day. I felt so lonely on the plane home. Maybe that's why I'm so cranky today..
I know. I so miss NY and Broadway. I´m watching Broadway´s Billy Elliot now. Sentimental me.lol

and yay for soft legs.hehe

Old 05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I knoooow. It drives me nuts just to think how much Germany is paying. And it's not like Greece is thankful or anything.

I just woke up from a 2 hour sleep. lol. And it was a Lauren one. I basically dreamt a whole ep of Who do you think you are with her. Including Larry. And me. Cause we are related. Through the name Braggerman on my side which used to be Braverman of course. My brain leaves me speechless sometimes. I need help. I think.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I knoooow. It drives me nuts just to think how much Germany is paying. And it's not like Greece is thankful or anything.
yeah, and imagine Slovakia who has 3times lower salaries than Greece and who will have to loan money to borrow them to Greece. Sooo twisted.

and to you dream.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Should I feel bad about not knowing what you guys are talking about with Greece and all? Maybe I should read a newspaper or watch the news on tv sometime

Ele, that dream is so funny. I haven't had a Lauren dream in forever.

What annoys me is that after all these years I still haven't found the perfect mascara. Why isn't there a good mascara out there that actually does everything it says!

Old 05-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Should I feel bad about not knowing what you guys are talking about with Greece and all?
Yes you really should considering your country is paying a hell lot of money too. Plus it's all over the news for like a week lol. Greece is pretty much dead economically and the EU is helping them with 110 billion €.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't stop touching my legs now lol.
I do that too when I come out of the beautician's waxing room. And it kinda reminds me of Lauren's touching her legs too.
Ele- what a dream. If you're related I'm totally gonna ask for favors.
*random Gilmores quotes lol*

The Greece thing is pretty serious. Also because I'm not sure we have all that money to lend. I'm afraid someone else will be broke next if we keep lending money around.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
The Greece thing is pretty serious. Also because I'm not sure we have all that money to lend. I'm afraid someone else will be broke next if we keep lending money around.
:hugs czech crowns: lol

Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes you really should considering your country is paying a hell lot of money too. Plus it's all over the news for like a week lol. Greece is pretty much dead economically and the EU is helping them with 110 billion €.
Seriously? That's crazy! How the hell do they want us to pay 110 BILLION euros? And how can you need 100 billion euros? How did it get that far? Shouldn't they have come for help earlier? And besides that, all the other countries have worked hard to build their good economy. If we lend all that money to Greece, some other country will be broke soon again.
I just looked it up in the paper. I still think it's crazy!
/rant. I don't want to ruin the thread lol.

Quote:
And it kinda reminds me of Lauren's touching her legs too.
I wanted to post. 'I'm just touching myself' first too.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If you're related I'm totally gonna ask for favors.
Hehe dirty.

Quote:
Seriously? That's crazy! How the hell do they want us to pay 110 BILLION euros? And how can you need 100 billion euros? How did it get that far? Shouldn't they have come for help earlier. And besides that, all the other countries have worked hard to build their good economy and if we lend all that money to Greece now some other country will be broke soon again.
Yep.. Portugal. Greece is a land full of corruption and they cheated on their economy summary all the years, without that cheating they wouldn't even have the Euro.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hehe dirty.
Not *those* favors...
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

He, I am having ICQ talks about nippels and chest hair right now. Excuse me when my thoughts are dirty.

Guess who's going to a SATC ladies night on the 26th. Yep. Moi.