Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2007, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Craig! It would be so awesome!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Extreme Fan

It would be a tv movie so why not i'm sure the audience can follow ... it happened with ""the pretender" and the result was really good ...
If it will be written and filmed by ASP I'm in ... and apparently none of the main cast has said no to the idea so ...
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 05-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Jane (View Post)
Plus, what's the worst that could happen? We get a few more L/L scenes to add to the collection? Count me in.
Hell yes! I know the general idea of tv-movies (and the reviews of them) are negative but if we get a glimpse of a little luke and lorelai running around, i'm all for it.
avi by me
Old 05-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I think Alexis' answer was not very positive. She has to read the script first, and then think about it .. etc, etc ..Well, but she could be persuaded. I liked that LG and SP were all for it and that LG said that she would do it just to know the last 4 words ..lol That was funny.. She seemed like one of us, dying to know the last 4 words. At least some of us, there's people who aren't interested in knowing. I'm not very curious to know them either, but it would be nice. But I'm afraid I'll be like ..: Aw, that's it?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure we'll all be like: huhh that's it you know.. I don't think it's that spectacular. I mean you can't know those words for years to be something spectacula IMO.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Lol yeah I think it's something like "Get over it, folks" regarding the end of the show or maybe it's Lorelai saying to Rory "I'm not your mother"
Old 05-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyCerts (View Post)
First, she ruined the show and now she wants to do a movie ??? Sorry, but biatch !!!
LOL right!!

I will believe it when I see it!

However I also agree that a year or even two is WAY too soon. Let us grieve over the end before you make a movie for us to grieve again LOL

I have finally come to terms with GG end and I don't want to get any of my hopes up for anything else.

I am curious about the 4 last words, however didn't she originally say 3 words *shrugs* but anyways sometimes I don't even care anymore.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Lol yeah I think it's something like "Get over it, folks" regarding the end of the show or maybe it's Lorelai saying to Rory "I'm not your mother"
Old 05-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am all for the movie if it is a good script. I was thinking about it and I realized that I am more in favor of it than I thought I would be. Usually reunion movies etc. are really cheesy and I don't like them that much. But I have to say, I don't think ASP would go the cheesy route. It is totally unlike her and I don't think she would do that. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that I think if the whole cast (all the main cast) was willing to do it, then it would be great. I think after a couple of years it might be nice to see Lauren slip back into Lorelai. And on the really plus side, we would have more GG spoilers, lol.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

The only real concern i have for it is since the character's future was left to the imagination, we all have this certain image in our heads and 2 years down the road, seeing a movie that might turn out bad could change that, thus leaving the show with a bad vibe.

But hey, i'm up for the challange.
avi by me
Old 05-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Total Fan

^ I agree.

I already played out my fake GG scenario in my head and I'm content LOL

and to me you should just leave well enough alone. If amy cared that much she wouldn't have left and she could have ended it with her 4 words. But to me she doesn't deserve to have any words.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Good one ele
Old 05-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know this technically isn't a spoiler, just a little piece of GG-related news:

Grant Lee Phillips (our famous trubador) was on the Greg Behrendt Show today. I just caught the tail end. He wasn't interviewed, I don't think. He was playing a song to reveal to some guy on the phone that this girl liked him. But he did have his famous guitar!

ETA: and i TOTALLY forgot that this thread is only lauren now, no GG. haha, oh well.
avi by me

Last edited by Javalava86; 05-30-2007 at 01:36 PM
Old 05-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I think Alexis thinks she's a better actress than she really is. Because while she eventually grew into Rory....her performances in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Sin City are both quite bad.

Im not trying to diss any Alexis fans its just my opinion along with other people I know who never even watched GG.

It would piss me off if SHE were the one to ruin the prospect of a movie.

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 05-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay this time Javalava LOL