Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2007, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, hope there'll be new spoilers = new things for her!!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
this is a sad thread now. Because if she takes a break we may be out of spoilers for some time
She's a lovely and talented lady. She'll be working soon enough.

I hope. lol

I really want to see her perform in a stage musical. That means I could go see her in action which would just be all kinds of awesome. Plus she has the voice for it should it would be really cool to see.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Which would cost me soooo much, cause I had to fly to the states to see her then

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

If she does any kind of live theater, I am there to watch. I don't care where it is or how much it is going to cost me, I will be there. I have always wanted to watch her perform live. Although, NYC would be the closest for me, so I hope that she does a Broadway play or something.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

I'm up for NYC since I'm only a 2 1/2 hours away!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
I'm up for NYC since I'm only a 2 1/2 hours away!
Well, I am not that close, but it is close enough that I wouldn't think twice about going and watching her perform (I live in Ohio so I am not sure how long it would take me exactly). I already told my mom that if she does a Broadway play, not only am I buying tickets, I am buying tickets for multiple shows so that I can watch her perform several times. I figure my mom can go with me, or she can find something else to do in NYC while I have my fun, lol.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Wee! I'm in spoiler-land.

Haha, the things the spoiler-free can now enjoy

And, if Lauren ever does theatre, I'm there. I don't care where it is (And everything would be far for me). I'm there.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I would definitely make the 3 hour treck to see her perform in NY.
avi by me
Old 05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

OK, so it looks like if she does perform in NYC, we will all be there to cheer her on! LOL, wouldn't that be great? We would have a LG fan club.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

stupid
Old 05-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First new Spoiler LOL

Scoop on a Gilmore Girls movie, Heroes, Lost, ER, Scrubs and More - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Quote:
Question: If you get Amy Sherman-Palladino to spill the final four words she had in mind for Gilmore Girls, you might actually be earning your salary.— Mike
Ausiello: Bite me.

Question: So, what gives? There is no way you could still be at Fox's upfront party. Did you track down AS-P, and, if so, what were the final four words she had in mind for Gilmore Girls?— Katrina
Ausiello: OK, here's the deal: Yes, I tracked her down, but, no, she did not cough up those elusive four words. But wait — there's more. And it's good. No, amazing. No, un-frakkin'-believable. Amazing, even. Wait, did I say that already? Well, it's true. Because just as I was about to brand her a big ol' promise-breaker right there in front of all those industry types, Amy explained why she couldn't divulge her long-ago-planned Gilmore ending. (Gilmore fanatics: This is the time in Sprockets when you either lean on a heavy object or just sit down.) In the next year or two, she hopes to make — wait for it — a two-hour Gilmore Girls TV-movie that ties up all those loose threads! I nearly fell over when she said it — especially given what she told me back in December. (BTW, lest you think Amy was pulling my leg, her partner in life and in showbiz, Dan Palladino, confirmed that a GG reunion pic is something they're interested in pursuing.) And I wasn't the only one floored by this development. "She said what?" gasped Scott Patterson after I relayed the information to him over the phone. "I didn't think she would be interested in doing something like that. But if she says she is, I would seriously consider it." Alexis Bledel was equally stunned. "A Gilmore Girls reunion?" she said with a laugh. "That's certainly not something I had thought of doing. That's really funny, I have no idea how I would feel in a few years. I don't know, I'm sure the script Amy would write would be great, but I guess I'd have to read it and see how I felt at the time." Last but not least, Lauren Graham e-mailed me late last night to say, "Could be a fun idea if everyone wanted to do it. I would do it just to get the four final words out of Amy. They torture me." Stand by for a comment from Warner Bros. big cheese Peter Roth. In the meantime, head over to the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread and start brainstorming campaign slogans!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Craig. oh man, i'm so excited.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

First, she ruined the show and now she wants to do a movie ??? Sorry, but biatch !!!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't *not* give ASP the benefit of the doubt.
I bet the way she left the show disappoints her nearly as much as it did to us.

Plus, what's the worst that could happen? We get a few more L/L scenes to add to the collection? Count me in.

However, I doubt the girls would want to do anything like that in the next year... so that would mean it wouldn't be out for a long time. Could they really convince the biz people that a Gilmore movie could pull a big enough audience? Just a thought.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Jane (View Post)

Plus, what's the worst that could happen? We get a few more L/L scenes to add to the collection? Count me in.
Amen to that!
Thanks for the news Craig

On a plus side didn't have to wait too long for more spoilers