Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

It was so nice to find out tonight that Kate Jennings Grant and Lauren still obviously keep in touch (since she was on Parenthood)! YAY! That was a nice surprise. It reminded me of the stagedoor video when Kate called Lauren "sweetie".

*sings "Marry the Man Today" and stares at my Lauren/Kate autographed pic*
Old 09-29-2010, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Kate on Parenthood definitely brought back some good memories! It was so fun!

Now I wanna see Oliver on there lol. No, just kidding. Then you'll get kind of a Cougar Town thing, where 2 'Friends' cast members have already guest starred on the show. That annoys me to death.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 09-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't know that Kate was going to be on and when I saw her in the car I think my jaw dropped to the floor then I got a big smile on my face. It was really nice seeing her on there. I wonder if it was a one time thing or if we will see her again? I also wonder if there was some singing between takes. That would have been so great to be there on set to hear if it did happen.

I don't think that I really like who Drew's girlfriend is. I was shocked when I saw her in the promo for next week. I hope that doesn't last. I have nothing against the actress, I just think it is just too weird.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

I just had to rewatch this

I´m glad that Lauren is still friends with most of her colleagues.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

HA! So it was her!! I thought I was seeing and hearing things, lol

Awesome
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Katka. It was nice seeing that again. I'll bet seeing the two of them together again is really special for all of you who got to see GaD and meet the two of them in person. I know that I have said this a million times already, but I so envy all of you who did get to see the show and also appreciate everything that all of you brought here to share with the rest of us.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I guess this is the right place to post this. Since I didn't get to N.Y. in time to see Lauren last year in Guys and Dolls, and I've since moved back to N.Y., I had the opportunity to go into the city today with my daughter. We were going to see the King Tut Exhibit at the Discovery Center in Times Square. We noticed Sardi's was next door so we went in. Actually we were really just looking to get out of the frigid bone chilling cold temperatures for a bit and thaw out! I knew I couldn't afford to eat there, but they let us in to look around. I spotted Lauren's portrait in the back and went for a close up look. I wanted to take a pic but didn't want to disturb the other patrons eating nearby so I didn't. It was just awesome to see the famous portrait that she signed! I really wished I could've seen her in G&D. At least we went up to Rockefeller Plaza to see the big tree all decorated. We warmed up in St. Patrick's Cathedral and then trekked to the subway to Penn Station to catch the train home. It was ridiculously cold, but such a great day. And I was just happy to get a little piece of Lauren's Broadway history. Besides, I already met her in L.A. in June at the Parenthood Screening and gave her a pastel portrait I'd made of her and her dad. Okay, enough rambling. I've got to thaw out now. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

my stories:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1360439/Loridhhp
Old 12-24-2010, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sounds like a fabulous, fun day, Lori, despite the cold.

Blessings of the season to you as well.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay im about to do something i kinda always promised myself i wouldnt do, acting desperate...

So recently i have become like obsessed with Guys and Dolls, you know, like a creep ahaha, and i was just wondering if anyone had clips of Lauren in it (like i said desperate) that they could maybe send me? There used to be stuff on YouTube im sure, but not any more, i would actually give anything to see some clips. If not, thats okay, i understand...

Ill just go stand in the corner now in shame...ahaha

Emma: "We could change our identities, and go to Tallahassee"
Old 10-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll stand in that corner with you, Rachel, because I would love to see them again, too.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

so do I
Old 10-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah there used to be two clips on youtube, Adelaide's Lament and Sue Me.. I downloaded them while they were still there so I have them. I guess I'll pm you guys?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Shani, thank you so much. I really loved watching them again. The only bad thing is that I just spent over an hour watching a bunch of the other videos there with Lauren. You sure can lose track of time once you get into youtube.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

you made me to listen the music again.lol

Old 10-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

A few weeks ago I was watching Rosie O'Donnel's new show and she had the cast from Priscilla Queen of the Desert on, and one of the leads was Nick Adams who was in G&D. He played Liver Lips Louie.