Fan Forum

Fan Forum (https://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Lauren Graham (https://www.fanforum.com/f124/)
-   -   Lauren Graham Twitter thread #3 - Because she accepted the ice bucket challenge! (https://www.fanforum.com/f124/lauren-graham-twitter-thread-3-because-she-accepted-ice-bucket-challenge-63130686/)

mrs brightside 08-21-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Denise- (Post 77618939)
Epic fail. Just do it right or don't do it at all. Same goes for Mae btw. Too bad.

Not a fail at all. Like Mae says there's a drought in California and not only that lots of people don't even get to drink clean water. Good for lauren and mae!

Anyway...loved that peter did it and then she threw ice at him!

gjoni 08-22-2014 12:20 AM

Haha, so funny and cute.
I think Peter answered her "What was that?!" With "Rubber ice" - so, not even real ice. Probably got it from the props department, lol.

Thanks for the new thread, Vale.

-Denise- 08-22-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs brightside (Post 77619749)
Not a fail at all. Like Mae says there's a drought in California and not only that lots of people don't even get to drink clean water. Good for lauren and mae!

Anyway...loved that peter did it and then she threw ice at him!

Then just be like Erika and do it with water from the swimming pool...

perrygraham 08-22-2014 01:02 AM

Heh. Cute, I think Peter enjoyed throwing the ice on her. Would have been better with water (drought or not, come on you have tons of pools in California... or the ocean). Plus she didn't nominate anyone?

perrygraham 08-22-2014 01:03 AM

meh

lancer1993 08-22-2014 01:20 AM

Both Mae and Lauren chickened out, I want to see them wet with Ice Water!

PLEASE someone on set make this happen :lol:

mrs brightside 08-22-2014 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perrygraham (Post 77620153)
Plus she didn't nominate anyone?

Yes she did. Miles, sam pancake and jason ritter.

lancer1993 08-22-2014 01:28 AM

Both Mae and Lauren chickened out, I want to see them wet with Ice Water!

PLEASE someone on set make this happen :lol:

perrygraham 08-22-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs brightside (Post 77620161)
Yes she did. Miles, sam pancake and jason ritter.

Yeah, I saw afterwards, thanks. :)

I think she should have nominated Peter too. :D

-Denise- 08-22-2014 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perrygraham (Post 77620156)
Heh. Cute, I think Peter enjoyed throwing the ice on her. Would have been better with water (drought or not, come on you have tons of pools in California... or the ocean). Plus she didn't nominate anyone?

That's what I mean. I know it's to raise attention for ALS, bucket of water or no bucket of water. But I mean, they created this challenge for a reason. Otherwise people can also just throw food in each others faces and put #ALS behind it (as an extreme example lol).

perrygraham 08-22-2014 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Denise- (Post 77620199)
That's what I mean. I know it's to raise attention for ALS, bucket of water or no bucket of water. But I mean, they created this challenge for a reason. Otherwise people can also just throw food in each others faces and put #ALS behind it (as an extreme example lol).

Well, to be fair. As long as they donate it's all fine cause that's what counts.

sydsgirl1 08-22-2014 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perrygraham (Post 77620201)
Well, to be fair. As long as they donate it's all fine cause that's what counts.

I agree. She and Mae both donated, and were trying to do the challenge in an environmentally friendly way. Where's the harm in that? It was fun anyway :)

mrs brightside 08-22-2014 02:00 AM

I was expecting her to either ignore it or just show us her donation. We got a cute video with her and peter so we can't complain can we.

lancer1993 08-22-2014 02:30 AM

If it's good enough for Kermit then Lauren and Mae should have done it right also!


Shani313 08-22-2014 04:37 AM

I thought that was great haha! Loved that it was Peter who threw it on her and that she flung some back at him. :lol:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.
Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.