Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I downloaded the side.

Claire is described as 'attractive, assured and tough'

since I'm on my laptop and the keys are kinda messed up, I put it up on my server so you guys can see it.

You need Adobe Acrobat to read it..

Right click and download

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 09-27-2004, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Thank you so much Kitty! Got your PM, sorry I'm still in recovery mode from writing my 12 page paper. Catching up on my Z's.

I can't believe that worked. Wow, so this stuff counts as spoilers right? I won't go into specifics, but it's really cool that her character was in the ....you know. And LOL guess we'll be seeing a fake tattoo on LG! It's amazing how pared down the dialogue seems compared to Lorelai. She must have been loving the salary she got for saying so little. I love how they actually write in "flirting" in the exchanges between her and Vin. As though we wouldn't be able to tell when Lauren's flirting.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Alexis and Kitty for the info.

I'm totally re-living my great Lauren moments on the TP set. Those were some of the scenes I saw then.

So the binoculars and the laptop that Vin was tinkering on the see-saw was a tracking device for the kids he's watching. I thought they were meant to track down the enemies.

Had I known about the tattoo I would've paid more attention to Lauren's ankles on the last day of shooting when she wore a dress and those flip-flops. But I'm definitely sure it wasn't on her left ankle because the left side of her legs were all I could see when I was asked to move away from camera shot. I would've noticed a tattoo. I hope she wears the tattoo when she goes on Conan during TP promo. That's fodder for great entertainment and Conan would surely be turned on as he did admit before that he loves women with tattooed ankles.

Kitty I PM'd you.
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 10-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the sides!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ellevee
I hope she wears the tattoo when she goes on Conan during TP promo. That's fodder for great entertainment and Conan would surely be turned on as he did admit before that he loves women with tattooed ankles.
That would be good times. What was it a dolphin or porpoise he said he liked most? She could keep with the nautical theme that way.

Old 11-19-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

The Trailer's out.

Yeah. Uh, no Lauren = Yawn/Predictablecakes
Old 11-19-2004, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

he he it does look predictable but with the cast it's got I'll still manage to find a way to drag myself to it

Twitter: nlm78
Old 11-19-2004, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh please, it could be a movie about rocks or penguins or whatever and I'd still see it, because Lauren's in it. It's that simple for me. I'm particularly interested in this one because a) the wicked stunt, gotta see that and b) I've read her part and I want to see what was improvised.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lauren wasn't in it because she steals every scene she's in and this trailer was obviously a tribute to Vin only. And his shiny head.

I assume though there'll be more versions creeping out over the next couple months in which she will be featured in. Thus we hope.

Old 11-19-2004, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Definitely need to see the stunt

I have to say I did crack up laughing seeing the scene in the trailer with Brad and Vin <vbg>

Plus don't know why but it actually took me ages to figure out that Brittany Snow is one of the kids in it <g>

Knowing Australia we won't get this film till like May <vbg>

ETA: Does anyone know where I can download Lauren's part in this movie? (since the link to Kitty's site isn't working)

Last edited by Nadine; 11-19-2004 at 11:35 PM
Old 11-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

They showed The Pacifier's trailer on ET last night. The main focus, of course, was VD. I'm so looking forward to this movie mainly because of Lauren and reliving the great memories I had watching her on set in Toronto. I can now see myself inside the theater pointing to the scenes I actually saw being shot. The trailer itself has that scene in the schoolyard (right by the playground) with VD and Brad Garrett in yellow tshirt and a bunch of students in the background. That was shot on Lauren's last day of shooting (I'm not sure if it was also the movie's last shooting day. Maybe. Only because the cast and crew gave a thunderous applause as soon as the director yelled "cut").
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 11-21-2004, 11:49 PM
New Fan

does any1 find vin sexy? I dont.. hes too tall.and bold..
im still watching the movie...

im new, btw
Old 11-21-2004, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

lol tall and bold can be a good thing - but his voice - that usually gets me <g> I just wish he'd go away from action films (though give me a SPR type-role regarding emotions with him anytime)

ETA: Welcome Miry!

Last edited by Nadine; 11-22-2004 at 12:22 AM
Old 11-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Ha! Check out www.yahoo.com homepage. Pimping the trailer.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

I can't get the sides to open
Old 11-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I couldn't get the trailer to open for me.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-