Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, part 2 rivals part 1. Both enjoyable reads all around.

Quote:
I had the means and countless opportunities. I could’ve. Would’ve. But didn’t. That’s where I draw the line. Ethics, respect and common decency still prevailed. I’ll get it someday.
I'm gonna have to applaud you for that one.

How lucky that you caught her last 2 days of filming. What kind of luck is that!? LMBO at the guy on the bike who just instantly was stricken with Lauren's beauty. Who can blame him. And I love that she was in flip flops with her nice outfit. She's known to wear tennis shoes on the GG set with her nicer ensembles if the scene doesn't call for her feet to be seen. Beauty doesn't always mean pain.

To make the sig smaller put [*size=1][*/size] without the asterics around the words.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 07-08-2004 at 06:52 PM
Old 07-08-2004, 06:18 PM
New Fan

Hey Everyone, First off I just wanna say "Hi" to everyone. I am new here.

And Thanks for the great story ellevee, ur so lucky to meet her.

Ok hope to talk to u all later.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Re: Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by reallymadrid23
Hey Everyone, First off I just wanna say "Hi" to everyone. I am new here.
Hi back! A new poster.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Are you kidding? An experience of this magnitude is definitely meant to be shared especially for those leading a living-vicariously-through-others kind of existence. I know the feeling. It was my pleasure guys. 'Twas one hell of a ride, I tell you!

Some side notes:

Indeed Lauren is very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, tall, slim. We all know how beautiful she is on screen and in photos and mags. These don’t do her justice at all. Triple that beauty in person. Her eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. I can understand how Craig, Conan, David L. and all other talk show hosts could easily be smitten by Lauren. Hard to believe, though, she doesn’t have a boyfriend from inside or outside showbiz. Okay, that we know of! (I do believe Lauren is just more focused on her career now that it’s soaring high.) If there isn’t anyone special at present, I’d say this wouldn’t be surprising at all. That beauty and smarts can be intimidating to any man of lesser stature, or whatever. Max’s line, you’re like a mythological creature that casts a spell couldn’t be any truer. I can definitely vouch that applies to both Lauren and Lorelai.

When she obliged me with that autograph, up close as I ever hoped to be, I felt her warmth. I was thisclose to hugging her and bursting into tears of joy. Also, you know, I’m not really a sun person. I’m the kind of person who would go to the beach in long sleeves and leggings with tons of sun block all over. But just watching her those couple of days made me forget about my sun phobia (whatever that is called). In fact, I found myself sitting under direct sunlight several times just to get a better view of her. She’s so eye candy material. And how! I can watch her all day and all night long. Surely, I can never get enough of her. Man, you, too, would wanna wish she were a friend or a sister or just be part of her family tree. Maybe even settle for the tip-most part of any branch.

It’s funny ‘cause when our eyes locked when I approached her for the autograph, I thought her eyes were greenish. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I made sure I’d double check this when her car drove by. As she looked at me, I swear those beautiful eyes were now blue. I’m thinking maybe her eyes change colors indoors and outdoors. Does that make any sense or maybe it’s just me?

More side notes as they come to mind...

Hi, reallymadrid. Hope I didn't give you eyes shock with that mile-long story. Do come back.
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele

Last edited by Ellevee; 07-09-2004 at 09:40 AM
Old 07-09-2004, 11:39 AM
New Fan

Hi A.B Normal & Ellevee, thanks for your kindeness to me, and no, your long story was great!

I just wanted to let you guys/girls know alittle more about me. I am a 22 year old guy from Vancouver, Canada. My interests are sports, girls, Gilmore Girls and of course Lauren Graham.

I am a guy and I love Gilmore Girls.......is that normal for a guy?......I started watching it last season, my little sister loves the show, and when I sat down to watch T.V with her, and Gilmore girls was showing I was smitten with Lorelai Gilmore/Laure Graham and her Beauty.

All my friends make fun of me especially the guys, but I watch every Gilmore Girls episode with my friends who are girls every Tuesdays.

Ok, i think i'm blabbing too much, but Have a Great Day y'all!!!!
Old 07-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by reallymadrid23
I am a guy and I love Gilmore Girls.......is that normal for a guy
Not only is it normal, there are many like you! Check out the guy's thread, they have some uh, interesting conversations, and appreciate Lauren from a more "guy" perspective I guess you could say. I'm actually surprised the guy poster quota didn't pick up on the LG board after Bad Santa.

Oh, and call me Alexis, that's my name!
Old 07-10-2004, 02:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Not only is it normal, there are many like you! Check out the guy's thread, they have some uh, interesting conversations, and appreciate Lauren from a more "guy" perspective I guess you could say. I'm actually surprised the guy poster quota didn't pick up on the LG board after Bad Santa.

Oh, and call me Alexis, that's my name!

Hey Alexis, nice to meet you. You can call me Noah, that's my name

Thanks for the link, it makes me feel alittle bit better, I don't only watch the show for Lauren, I also like the storylines....all my friends that are girls thinks it's cute that I like Gilmore Girls.....so I guess that's a advantage to me cuz they know I have a soft side hahaha.

Ok, I'm talkin too much so I better jam...ttyl Alexis and all
Old 07-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Side notes, part 2

1. I realized I got to see the major stars of The Pacifier (except for Faith Ford) – Vin Diesel, Lauren Graham, Brad Garrett, Brittany Snow, Morgan York, Max Thieriot plus the baby and the boy (maybe 5 yrs. old) playing one of Faith’s five kids. Frankly, I didn’t care much for the rest of the cast. (I do like Faith Ford from Murphy Brown and Hope and Faith). I didn’t even know who BS, MY and MT were before I saw them on set. I just knew it was them from the director and crew calling out their names. I remember standing right next to either BS or MT at one point or another. They didn’t look like stars at all. I mean, I wouldn’t have recognized them if I saw them out on the street, compared to Lauren who really stands out. Even without makeup for sure.

Vin is hot. I’m still undecided, though, if they’re couple material. They look good together and Vin could be Lauren’s type. You know, rugged and the horse-riding type. That sort of thing. Well, he’s a scooter-riding hunk. Close enough. On Vin’s recent guest appearance on Regis and Kelly, Regis mentioned how much Vin loves and adores and respects his mother, bordering on a mama’s boy image. I find that endearing ‘cause that means he respects women. And I’m sure that’d get a high score on any woman’s what-I’m-looking-for-in-a-man-list.

2. They hired two sets of identical twins for the baby and the other boy’s characters. To comply with working hours law for young actors, I suppose (remember the olsen twins?). They’re just adorable. By the time the movie is released next year, they’ll be all grown up. I hope they do the media rounds with Lauren and Vin.

3. Lauren’s hair didn’t need much work. Just a little primping. Kept it straight and down the whole time. This made the hairstylist’s job at lot easier. Lauren did brush her hair herself a couple of times before a take with the hairstylist holding the mirror for her.

4. I happened to sneak a peek at a voucher for one extra, 7-8-year-old girl (actually, the mother was holding the voucher wide open for me to see. On purpose maybe?) Apparently the little girl is getting an $872.00 paycheck for a day’s work from 7:30 a.m. to possibly 3:30 pm. More like a few hours of actual shoot and more of the waiting game. Makes me rethink a career change option pronto. I have total admiration for actors and crew who work on movie sets for hours on end under the mercy of mother nature. It’s not nice to fool mother nature!

5. Lauren sometimes spends time in the director’s tent. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries directing at some point in her career. Frankly, working behind the scenes would be a total waste of that enormous beauty. Lauren definitely belongs in front of the cameras. No ifs and buts about it.

6. I now understand why Toronto, or Canada for that matter, has become a haven for international movie/tv shoots, especially our neighbours south of the border. No annoying fans/onlookers inhabit the set (except for me, of course). Why, you can practically pinch the actors if you wanted to. Oh, yes, I’ve been tempted to do just that to Vin the couple of times I found myself standing inches from him. Man, those beefy pecs! I’d think to myself, what if I come up to him and give him a real quick pinch then make a dash for the nearest exit. Boy, that would’ve been fun.

Every now and then a handful of crowd would gather by the fence on the main road, mostly residents just passing through. Mothers walking their babies, boys and girls and men on bikes. Curious about the goings on, I had become quite a spokesperson for production. I would rattle off some insider info on the movie (basically from press releases I’d read in the past) and tell them who’s starring in it, often stressing Lauren’s presence on set. The Costco area which is as public as it gets, was devoid of shrieking fans. This is good ‘cause we want Lauren to be back on another project.

7. Going to a movie shoot alone is good. You don’t attract attention to yourself. Security, anyone? There’s a down side to this, though. No one to do some prodding (true for me, at least). And no photographer handy. Sometimes I’m shy about bugging other people for this. An partner in crime won’t hurt either.

8. Little tip. Wear comfy shoes. I learned this the hard way when I didn’t anticipate walking four blocks. My left pinky toe was cursing no end. I sacrificed comfort for vanity. Don’t laugh now, but I was trying to look good for Lauren. What was I thinking? Ordinary mortals like me will never measure up to Lauren, beauty-wise. She’s a simply goddess.
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Avi by Ele
Old 07-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board, Noah. I'm Cheryl but everyone calls me Cher. I'm the mod here along with Eli. We're always happy to see new posters.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 07-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Side notes, part 2...again, totally enjoying the plethora of details on this adventure Ellevee. Thanks!

This was in the Toronto Star (thestar.com)

Quote:
Sugar lead Andre Noble partied at the Drake Saturday.

Kim Cattrall has also been known to frequent the Drake. Ditto Lobby, where she is a semi-regular.

Last weekend's Lobbyists included Michael Wincott (who could have had Mick Jagger as a father-in-law had he continued to date Mick's model daughter Elizabeth), as well as Lauren Graham, Brittany Snow and their Pacifier director Adam Shankman.
You know what? Lauren's step sister kinda sorta of looks a little like Brittany Snow.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ellevee ! I'm so happy you finally got to up close to Lauren and spoke with her! I've seen her up close at the WB studio. She is breath-taking.

I keep reading your encounter. It makes me giddy.

Lex , Lauren's step sister is the one with the wavy hair, right?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 07-15-2004, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I had this dream last night. I’m in a car with Lauren who’s driving cautiously as we chat on the way to somewhere. Then suddenly we’re in my old bedroom at my parents’ house chit-chatting. Minutes later, I look out the window and I see Adam Brody picking up our next-door neighbour’s daughter. I say, "Oh there’s Adam and our neighbour on a date." Then Lauren chimes in, "So that’s who he’s dating now." "And what about Lauren Graham?" I ask. She smiles at me. Then the alarm clock goes off. I woke up feeling I was thisclose to getting an answer from her. Stupid alarm clock! Sorry guys, I still got Lauren on the brain, I guess.

Anyways, I’ve been doing some web search to find photos of Lauren to sort of give you an idea of how she looked on the set of
The Pacifier .

Her purse is exactly this one from the LA Lakers game with Cindy Crawford

She wore studs and necklace, the same ones she had on GG’s COB and TLFDAY epps.

Her hair looked like this from the KTLA 5 News interview. It's silkier and shinier in person. She brushed it in place behind both ears.

The eye makeup looked like this one from the Jay Leno interview May/02 There’s one shot on video where she sort of closes her eyes. Remove all the other colors and focus on the brown shade.

Picture this suit (taken from the National Breast Cancer Coalition presents Les Girls 3 event) in pastel mint over a white button down shirt , narrower lapel and matching pastel mint straight-cut slacks half inch shorter than pictured here (showing the stiletto a little bit.) The wardrobe guy had a second pair of this mint outfit on set.

I have yet to find anything on the sunglasses, though. I know I’ve seen it before somewhere. It’s dark brown, hard-framed, vintage-looking. Ugh, this is going to bug me forever.

I’m like describing a crime suspect to a police sketch artist or something...37-year-old female, 5 feet nine inches tall, slim built, long, straight brunette hair, sporting a shamrock tattoo on the ankle, rings on left eye brow, tongue and belly button... This is a lot of fun, huh? Beats having taken an actual picture, doesn’t it?! Then again why not just wait for the movie next year and spare yourselves the agony of running your imagination wild.
Avi by Ele

Last edited by Ellevee; 07-15-2004 at 09:59 AM
Old 07-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ellevee
I’m like describing a crime suspect to a police sketch artist or something...37-year-old female, 5 feet nine inches tall, slim built, long, straight brunette hair, sporting a shamrock tattoo on the ankle, rings on left eye brow, tongue and belly button... This is a lot of fun, huh? Beats having taken an actual picture, doesn’t it?! Then again why not just wait for the movie next year and spare yourselves the agony of running your imagination wild.
Thanks for that detailed account, and also an incredibly hard effort in trying to paint our imaginations... =) Very much appreciated.

Hehe, shamrock tattoo. I just watched that Conan clip again last night, and I can completely picture Alexis' eye-rolling reaction, which I find too funny.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I know I'm late, but thanks for posting your meeting with Lauren. That's awesome. Maybe one day we'll all get so lucky and get to meet her somewhere.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wait.. did she actually get a tattoo? Or are you playing with me?

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert