Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning - Please Read

Hi everyone. We have a rule here at Fan Forum that if no one posts on a board for more than 48 Hours, we post a warning on the board, and start an immediate post count, and if the board has less than 105 posts in a week, the board will be closed. No one posted on this board for over 48 hours, from 4/1/12 at 6:27 AM to right now, so I will be starting a post count for this board today, and I will end it a week from now, and if it has less than 105 posts, it will be closed.

Hayden Christensen: 4/3/2012 12:32 PM CDT Post Count: 131,571

Please post on this board if you wish it to remain here. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting this Jerry I post everyday if I can but sometimes it isn't possible, things have been very quiet here it is mostly myself and my co-mod posting.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting. It's tough posting here everyday as we both have busy lives. Situation isn't helped as Emma pointed out that we are the only two who post here regularly. We'll definitely have at least 105 posts by next week.
The only people for me are the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars. -Jack Kerouac
icon credit: made by me
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was thinking though should we make the decision to close the board before we are forced to close. I honestly don't see things changing anytime soon. Unfortunately no one posts here and as much as I love Hayden it is sad posting at a board where only the mods post

What do you think Sheiva?